Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Vijayawada. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amar Parasa
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amar ParasaYour feedback matters!
I want to lose my weight, day by day my weight is gaining, so please suggest me better answer which I can lose my heavy weight & my diet plan also.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 18 years old college student and I am facing beard fall since last 2 months. Plzz tell me some solution for cure.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Meri sister 32 Saal ki h suddenly unhe kuch dino se body pe safed daag (Vitiligo) nazar aa rhe h unhone usk lye skin specialists alopathy doctor se contact kiya h bt unhe kuch faeda nazar nhi aa rha h.wo bhot pareshan h and she is stressful also that there is any treatment of this cause.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.