Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best General Surgeons online in Bijapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Girish Kullolli
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Keloid
Submit a review for Girish KullolliYour feedback matters!
Is chemical peel off or any other kinds of things are useful and health full to our face to improve our beauty?
I'm 21 years boy I have a fair white skin but some parts of my body look black due to lack of cleanliness black patches on buttocks, inner thighs, genital areas, around waist, back acne due to it back also looks black some what stretch marks. Can you please help me to get clean and flawless white skin on my body?
I'm female 22 years old. I'm suffering from vaginal itching for five days just after one day I had relation with my male partner 23 years old. Even he experienced redness and red spots on penis. I got examined by a doctor she recommended me candid-b cream and fasigyn tablets. But still I don't know the reason for this occurrence. Please help. Is it any kind of Std or human papilloma virus or something.
I suffering from eye dark circles, I am 28 years old and for this reason I look like old persons. My face is oily and not shining and not any glow on my face. please suggest me
Kya Masterbation karne se face pe pimples aate hai kya. Mujhr aisa isliye lagta hai kyu ki jab mai Masterbation karta hu uske 1-2 din ke baad mere face 1 new pimple aa jata hai. Mera age 18 hai.
Its for my mother, age 48. Having a serious hair problem. My mom used hair colour (like Garnier, Super vasmal).& it's very harmful for hair. Now my mom's hair is whiten almost 60%.& hair fall in regular basis. Local doctor advised not to take any more color or hena. Bt my mom is loosening self-confidence & hv anxiety with it. As my mother also hv dust allergy. Her skin becomes darken. After using colour Is there any solution to get back black hair and stop hair falling? If possible suggest me some good medicines or treatment to do. Thank you.
Dr, I Had an sebaceous cyst infection. Had severe pain. Foul smell matter has came. Consulted a physician. He prescribed Clavam 625. After sometime, An Sac layer came out. Then, Pain has completely gone. But the injury is not healing since last 3 months. Need your advice.
I have damaged the eponychium layer of skin of thumb finger, by biting the cuticle layer of thumb which was somewhat got removed, now skin near nails is not healing and looks somewhat dark, provide me some home techniques for healing skin and to make thumb skin normal.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.