Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Veraval. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GhanshaniYour feedback matters!
I have headache when reading books I least my control. After sitting a lot time I stand then I least ma control.
Always feels stress and exhaustion, and can't sleep in time. Have hairloss and leg pain, palm pain Headache after study.
My father is a diabetic patient, he is suffering from edema there is pain in hip joint fom last 3 months so doctor advised him to have a rest for 3 months. But after having a rest of 3 months there is too low recovery In new xray we came to know about that still there is no blood circulation on that particular area (hip joint) So doctor again advised him for rest So please suggest me something better than the best I'll be so thankful to you.
I am having problem of getting seizures. But I can feel it coming before 10 minutes. I took MRI scan. Doctor said there is no problem inside my head. He asked me to take Encorate Chrono 300 tablet for 3 years to prevent from fits. The problem now is am not getting fits after continuing that tablet for 1 year but every night I get a feeling of fainting. Every night alone am getting very tiered and week and feel like fainting. Please help me with this problem.
My lo 22months old often falling sick with cold. Now from yday running nose and cough. He's unable to sleep coughing continuously. Gave him doc prescribed hiclar and cough syrup morning and nite but Stil unable to slp. Any home remedies for his cough. I also gave honey a spoon n water boiled wit few basil leaves.
I'm 24, I am feeling acidic or burning sensation in my stomach for the past few days. Like, the whole outlet tube is fully flamed! Whatever, I eat, it comes out in an hour or so. Why it is happening? What will it lead to? What's the cure?
Hi I am 35 year just married 2 month back While having sex I feel hardships in insertion I think I have thick penis to insert into small hole but finally not able to insert after all efforts What should I do for proper insertion.
Dear doctor I have acid in my stomach I am very stress with this please give me some suggestions to correct this in am very worried about that now what can I do.
Hi, Mujhe circle ki trah skin pr ho gya gain José humlog Sam bhasha main. DINAY or DAD to khujli bhee kahte hai Yah bimari 6 MONTHS we gain. To is bemari ka sahi treatment karwaen. THANKS!
My boyfriend rahul do masturbate daily and he is bald too as his hairs are falling. Is masturbate is good on daily and is masturbate is responsible for hair fall? Can he do daily masturbate?
Hi I am karan My problem is my butt is sweating easily with in 15 min if I ride a bike or car or sitting. Is there ny hormones changes or what. I face this problem last 4 year. Should I take any kind of medicine.
Masturbation is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject.
Let's take a look at a few of them:
- Masturbation causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD, sexually transmitted disease, or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
- Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
- Masturbation causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes, such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate.
- Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.