Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Veraval. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Ghanshani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GhanshaniYour feedback matters!
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.
My wife got a strain in her hand. Hence she requires pain killer pill to overcome the pain. But as she is giving breast feeding to our 4 months baby boy which pain killer should be suitable for her? I heard that diclofenac, ibrofenace and nimesulide are harmful pain killers. So shall I give her aceclofenac with paracetamol? I do not want any medicine that will effect her breastfeeding. Please advice. Thanks and regards.
Dr. Dinedh sir Good afternoon the weight 55 kgs Height 5.1feet Age 30 No medication Family history constipation.
I am an 65 yrs old male having problem of gas, costipation, irregular motion use isabgole, pentocid, please advise I am purely vegetarien.
I am suffering from cough. But 5 days continue coming after suddenly stopped. Maybe 1 month after heavy cough coming. Suddenly stopped .what happed sir.
I am having loose motion and vomiting for above 30 hours now. I am having stomach ache time to time. Should I consult a doctor?
Indigestion symptoms are signs of other medical conditions or problems.
If indigestion symptoms are mild or resolve in a short time, talk to your doctor about how to treat it.
If you have any of the following symptoms of severe indigestion, if your symptoms last more than a few days, or if they worsen noticeably, seek medical care immediately:
Vomiting or blood in vomit (blood can be red or dark, like coffee grounds)
Loss of appetite
Black, tarry stools or visible blood in stools
Severe pain in the upper right abdomen
Sudden, severe pain in the abdomen, particularly on the right side (the liver, gallbladder, and appendix are located here)
Yellow coloring of the skin and eyes (jaundice)
Discomfort unrelated to eating
Lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting due to symptoms
Heart attacks may cause symptoms that are often mistaken for indigestion. If indigestion is accompanied by shortness of breath, sweating, chest pain, or pain radiating to the jaw, back, neck or arm, seek medical attention immediately.
-good source of protein & energy
-high fiber content that helps to improve digestion and bowel movement
-good for heart, helps to control ldl (bad) cholesterol
-easy to cook, cooks in 4-5 minutes & tasty
Benefits of ecovalley hearty oats-
No msg/derivative of msg, so safe to consume
-provides all round nutrition with carbohydrates, protein, fibers, and vegetables/fruits
-contains natural dried vegetables and fruits
-larger grains to provide healthy bite compared to pasty texture of other oat brands (due to smaller grains)
- no synthetic flavor or flavor enhancers