Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Veraval. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Pandya
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh PandyaYour feedback matters!
I have red eye problem from five days, I tried many drops such as pyrimol, but situation didn't improved please suggest any medicine.
Hi After typing on computer when I look at some one or something they look more than one or cannot seen clearly. What is the reason of it.
Kindly tell me watching video using virtual reality player good or bad or OK for eyes. How much time can we watch without stressing our eyes.
I need to spend lot of time sitting in front of computer screen and I also use cell phone more frequently so How to take care of my Eye sight?
I am suffered with colour Blindness. Is there any cure available in india? And please tell me how can I have a normal life with it?
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
Dr. Shah Nawaz: as you advised If I want to remove spectacles, I can consider laser surgery. Just want to know how safe laser surgery is what is its cost criteria. My power is 2.5 & 2.75. Thanks in advance.
I have problem in my left eye. I have a jeasules in mid of my eye from last three days. I want to solution.
What is the reason behind Tearing from eyes in the night while sleeping and I use systane eye drops for about 2 months.
I observed that my left eye's vision is not so clear (unclear when reading words from a far distance. My right eye has good vision. Is it possible to regain clear vision of my left eyes without surgery, lens or spectacles?
Its about my eyes. During studying I sometimes loose my sight n it also pains sometimes n water goes from the eyes a lot. What should I do?
Hi, since my retina was weak, I had underwent a laser to correct the same. After which been having severe headaches due to continues pc usage since my profession demands that. Please confirm if this is normal? any thing that will help to ease this. Also I am planning for a laser eye surgery by may? 15 mid. Due to my continues eye problems, even though the fee is very high.
I sit all the time in front of computer in office and in front of mobile in home some time I feel dryness and pain in my eyes Which eye I should you to relax or refresh my eyes.
Foods for eye health
Carrots really are good for your eyes. So are spinach, nuts, oranges, beef, fish, whole grains, and many other foods in a healthy diet. Look for foods with antioxidants such as omega-3 fatty acids; vitamins c, e, and beta-carotene; as well as zinc, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Research shows those nutrients may make age-related macular degeneration less likely.