Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in tirupattur . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SanthoshYour feedback matters!
I want to know only about the product protinex which I bought a week before. Will this product PROTINEX help me to get muscles?
There is too much bleeding in my nose. It is happened at last two weeks. I don't no that what I do. Give me some advice for stop the bleeding.
What should I do to be little fat and have more strength? Now I am lean and around 6.2 feet height with 65 Kg I am suffering from back pain after long travels so I need more strength I am ready to make variations in my daily diet to make myself healthy Can you suggest me how to put on body with respect to my height. My job is having a nature of continues travels.
I'm 18 I'm so tired for trying to gain weight but I can't gain weight. Please suggest me that what should I do for gain weight Which kind (specialist) of doctors helps me to gain weight?
I am under Weight my body feeling so weakness kitna bhi Kha lu lagta hi nahi h body ko Baal bhi bahut tut raha hai samjh nahi aata kya karu please help.
I am 20 years old girl and having too weak body, everyone I meet says that you are very very slim you should have a good body ,i m now tired. I have tried so many products of protien powder, I tried eating cheez, butter everyday ,but nothing is working .My sister's marriage is in january and I want to gain weight in this 2 months ,please suggest some tips which can be workable on my body.
Fennel is a very common spice in India and is usually present in every kitchen. In fact, from a very young age, it has been seen that the elders advise the youngsters to consume a pinch of fennel after any meal for proper digestion. Fennel is also added to many dishes to make the dish flavourful as well, so that the person eating the dish can reap the benefits of all its medicinal properties. Fennel is much more than just a digestion enhancing natural ingredient. Fennel if boiled in water and the water taken empty stomach in morning, can be used as diuretic and also used in renal calculus. Some of its other uses and benefits are explained below.
- Breath Freshener: Fennel has anti microbial properties which clean your mouth and give you a fresh breath after every meal. In fact, it is not uncommon to notice fennel seeds being served in hotels and restaurants after a meal for better digestion and having a fresh and sweet breath.
- Helps in digestion: Fennels help in not only digestion but also help in solving various other problems like intestinal gas, bowel irritation, constipation, heartburn etc. Those with constipation are advised to have fennel milk or at least a pinch of fennel after every meal so that they would be able to relieve themselves comfortably.
- Helps in reducing obesity: Obesity has become one of the greatest concerns in contemporary times. With a rise in the sale of junk foods, individuals have started thinning the line between being fat and being obese in nature. However, when you tend to consume fennel seeds, it gives you a feeling of fullness. This reduces the urge to eat in between meals which, in turn, helps in reducing obesity in individuals.
- Helps in solving menstrual problems in women: Women who attain their puberty and experience regular menstrual cycles would be well aware of the regulation that they might face sometime or the other in the process. Consumption of fennel seeds regularises menstruation to a great extent in women. In fact, it also helps in reducing painful bleeding in women. It is one of the few natural remedies that can be tried out before opting for medical consultations and higher doses of medicines.
- Used as a natural preventive against cancer: Cancer can occur in different places including the colon. Consumption of fennel can help in the reduction of colon cancers in individuals. The anti-carcinogenic properties of fennel help in reducing cancer-causing agents in the body, thereby rendering it capable enough to fight against cancer.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of consuming fennel. Next time you consume fennel after a meal, you know why you are consuming it and what health benefits could it bring to you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.