Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Vellore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjai Gandhi RYour feedback matters!
My child has a 5 years old girl. She having a mole or pimples black colour in the left hand fingers middle and ring finger I consult a doctor then she told you go to consult the skin doctor maybe surgery will be do and my fear is she is very small girl how is it possible. Pls help me doctor.
I am suffering from excessive hair fall and dandruff. I tried many, but they were of no use. I have oily skin and I am getting a lot of pimples on my face. Could you please suggest me any remedies?
How to cure dengue. It will danger to future. Or I take any ayurveda treatment or I take any english treatment?
If the body temperature rises above 40 degrees C and the body loses the ability to cool down, it is considered heatstroke/sunstroke
High body temperature
Increasing Heart rate
Nonexertional or classic heatstroke
In both cases, the effects of heatstroke can be exacerbated by wearing too much clothing, not replacing water lost to sweating and by drinking alcohol, which can affect the body's temperature regulation
Home Treatment for Heat Stroke
In order to treat a heat stroke a medical health care provider will focus on cooling your body so that it reaches its normal temperature as soon as possible. Some of the simple self-care steps that are advised in this case include:
- Cold Water: It may become necessary to immerse your entire body in cold water or ice water so that your body temperature can be brought down as quickly as possible. You could do this by sitting in a bathtub filled with cold water for around 5 or 10 minutes.
- Cooling Blanket: If it is not possible for you to sit in a bathtub, you could warp a special cooling blanket around yourself, after packing your groin area, neck, chest, and back with ice packs
- Rehydrate your Body: You need to alleviate body temperature internally and externally and therefore, it is important that you drink a lot of water. Drinking extra fluids can help reduce the risks of dehydration.
- Diet for Heat Stroke : Diet for heat stroke can help to prevent the problem to some extent.
Eat a high amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and especially those that have a cooling effect on the body and contain a lot of water
- Avoid any food items that are high in salt, as excess sodium could hamper the regular production of sweat in the body
- Drink an additional amount of fluids, like fresh juice or an energy drink as it could replenish the levels of water in your body
- Consume some buttermilk, made from yogurt. Not only is this very cooling, but can also be great for the overall health.
- Add healthy sources of protein to your diet, which mainly include nuts, pulses, and olive oil. This will steady your blood sugar levels, thereby preventing heat strokes.
Suggestion for Heat Stroke
First of all, choose your clothes carefully; opt for light fabrics in a loose fit, which will allow your skin to breathe. Moreover, if you are taking any medication, like antidepressants, antipsychotics, diuretics or beta blockers, it is best to check with your doctor, for additional precautions to prevent a heat stroke.