Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Vellore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bpr N Balaji
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bpr N BalajiYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am down with fever from last three days. Now my temperature is normal but I have a weakness in body. I am sleeping very much these days. 6-7 hours in day and also in night. Is it normal. Pls suggest. Thanks.
I think my penis size is small. It is 4.6 inch long and 1.2 inch width. How to increase size without using tablets. I feel very low when think it is small. What is actual size and how can I give happiness to women. I am still virgin.
As per Lybrate direction. I am using alfaalf for last 3 months. But did not get positive result. My weight remain 57 kg. Plzz help me.
How many hours in a week should I do workout to keep myself healthy and fit? I am a beginner and having a weight of 83 kg.
How bad is it to sleep just after having dinner and lunch without even a little walking everyday? I am also facing pain in stomach from last one day. What should I do to change my habit of just taking sleep after having food please help.
Does Suhagra or any other Viagra cause severe skin irritation? If yes what is the remedy? Is it safe to drink after taking Viagra?
Fortunately, most men will never have to deal with penile cancer. But even though the cases of penile cancer are very rare, it's such a frightening penis problem that many men worry that they will be one of the unlucky ones to get the diagnosis. The good news is that regular penis care can help a man spot the signs of penis cancer very early, and that's what matters most when it comes to getting treatment that can eradicate the cancer cells and make a man healthy again.
What are the most common factors in penile cancer?
It's important for a man to know what he needs to do to avoid penile cancer. Though some cases happen no matter how good a man's penis care regimen might be, there are certain factors that make cancer of the penis - and other cancers throughout the body - much more likely. These factors include:
- Men who smoke are at risk for many problems. That's because smoking pulls carcinogens into the lungs, which then disperse through the body. It also affects the blood flow through the body, which in turn affects overall health, as well as penis health.
- Bad hygiene. A man who doesn't pay attention to hygiene is setting himself up for all sorts of nasty infections, including the possibility of penile cancer down the road. A good cleaning every day is all it takes to keep the penis healthier.
- Unprotected sex. Many sexually transmitted diseases increase the odds of a man developing many penis problems, including penile cancer. Using a condom every time can help cut down dramatically on the risks.
- Lack of vaccination. For man under the age of 26, it's important to get a full course of the vaccine against human papillomavirus (HPV). This virus leads to genital warts, which can eventually lead to penis cancer.
What are the symptoms of penile cancer?
A man who is suffering from penile cancer might notice slight symptoms at first. Any of these symptoms that appear suddenly or don't go away with good penis care measures require a visit to the doctor to rule out anything serious:
1. Unexplained swelling of the penis that doesn't seem to correspond with physical activity
2. A red rash or crusty bumps underneath the foreskin or on the glans
3. Pain anywhere in the penis that develops with no obvious reasons behind it
4. Any bleeding from the head of the penis and the foreskin
5. A foul-smelling and persistent discharge that doesn't respond to any sort of crèmes or other hygiene efforts
6. Thickening of the skin or changes in the way the skin feels when rubbed
7. Changes in color of the penis (keep in mind that bruising or redness from a vigorous romp in the hay are normal and go away in a short time; this is not a sign of penile cancer)
8. Sores or growths on the penis that may develop on the shaft or the glans
9. Growths or lesions on the penis or underneath the foreskin that have a bluish tint
10. Swollen and tender lymph nodes, especially of those in the groin.
Most men will never have to deal with penis cancer, but keeping these symptoms in mind will help a guy know if he has a situation to worry about. If any of these symptoms are present and don't go away almost immediately with excellent penis care, a visit to the doctor is in order.
In the meantime, a man can make the most of topical application of high-powered ingredients in a fantastic penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be applied. He should look for a crème that contains a plethora of vitamins and nutrients, including Shea butter and vitamin E for hydration and alpha lipoic acid to fight against the free radicals that can cause cancer in the body, including penile cancer.