Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Vellore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Kumar
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KumarYour feedback matters!
My eye side is very weak. Right power is Sph -8.00 CYL -1.00 AXIS 180 Vision 6/6P Left power is SPH -9.00 CYL -0.75 AXIS 180 Vision 6/6 P At class 5th it was around -4 & I don't focus on regular check ups & were less no. Two years before I checked my eyesight & came to knw my exact no. I don't want to wear that heavy glasses eye glasses. For office I wear contact lenses of proper no but at home I wear specs of around power -5. Please suggest something so that I can improve my eyesight. Thanks in advance.
I am above 55 and I am having pain in my ribs as I fell down 2 days ago now can you recommend me some pain relief ointment or any home remedy. What should I do.
Hi! I am 32 years old woman. I like to eat soil, I know that its must be harmful for me. So please answer me that, How can I left my this bad habit.
When I got involved In sex that I was not satisfied I'm not sure what to do with this one. I am reaching very early with in a half minute please help me. How to solve this problem.
Hi, My age is 58, suffering from ED and PE (sex. Erection is ok during sleep. No any addiction. No any desires. Height 5.3 and weight 69 kg. Whom I seek treatment, 1. Urologists or scyitrist. I use tadalafil 20 before sex. I want permanent cure. Please suggest me.
EXERCISES IN PRONE LYING AND KNEELING
He is asked to lift sound arm so that all pressure comes to the affected side. Poor balance and arm support on left affected side. Rocking backwards and forward , balancing on affected knee.
Weight is on affected side but note slight retraction on affected side.
EXERCISES IN SITTING
Weight bearing on the affected upper limb:
The therapist sits behind the patient and maintains the arm in slight abduction and extension with elbow extension. The patient should be encouraged to weight bear with the arm in this position. As the patient improves the support given by the therapist should be gradually reduced.Facilitating weight transmission through affected side.
- This exercises help the patient to achieve scapular elevation. The therapist may place her hand on the shoulder girdle to give a tactile input.
- Touching the opposite shoulder and placing the hand on sacrum: The patient is trained to touch the opposite shoulder in supination and then take it behind the back as far across as possible to the opposite side.
- In sitting position some exercises for the hand can be given emphasizing more on the extension components.
- Visual feedback exercises like holding a paper glass with water in it such that the water level should not increase or holding a clay mould without causing hand impression are some of the ways to train control of the hand.
- Supination- pronation by keeping the elbow flexed at 90 degree.
- Knee extension and flexion of knee: The patient should be asked to flex the knee by taking the foot as much as possible below the chair and then straightening it.
- Getting up: The patient is trained to perform getting up by moving the foot closer to the chair, bending forward, holding the hand rest and then getting up.
- Vestibular exercises: The patient may be made to sit on the vestibular ball to improve the balance and also normalize the tone of the trunk. Vestibular ball may be used to exercise the upper extremities mainly to achieve control at the proximal joint and facilitate extension of the fingers through stimulation of the proprioceptors at all the joints of the upper limb.
My father is patient of severe diabetes, heart and arteries blockage, kidney failure, bed-ridden without much movement, has developed gangrene in both legs and one hand, according to doppler there is no blood supply in legs. Gangrene is having pus and odor. He is taking antibiotic injection and antiseptic dressing. Is unani treatment possible in this situation?
Sir. I am a student and im facing night fall problem what to do sir im soo confused every night I have night fall problem infact I do not even masturbate often please help me.
Hi, we are married couple, 7 years marriage, we are normal in personal life we have a kid also 5 years, We want some excitement in our sex life, its get boring and routine type, we want some different Can you suggest is this a problem and what solution for this.
When a Head Injury Causes Penis Problems?
Head injuries are much on the minds of many men, especially those who engage in rough contact sports like football or boxing. Many professional athletes are discovering that head injuries can have lasting effects, many of which may not show up for some years. But injuries to the head can occur even in men who aren't pro athletes; for example, an automobile accident can result in traumatic brain injury. Head issues are serious simply in and of themselves - but is it possible they could potentially have an effect on penis health as well? Surprisingly, the answer is yes. A serious injury to the head could potentially result in penis problems.
It's important to note that not all blows to the head mean a trauma to the penis. In many cases, penis health is impacted minimally, if at all. But since it can occur, it pays for men to know a little about the possibility.
There are numerous kinds of head injuries, but the one most often associated with penis problems is called traumatic brain injury. As the name implies, this occurs when the brain is involved in a traumatic situation, such as hitting the windshield in a car accident or falling and having the head hit a hard sidewalk. Traumatic brain injuries can range in severity, sometimes resulting in headaches or concussions, other times in far more serious problems.
Among the penis problems that may result from head injuries are:
- Sex drive changes. According to one study, almost 50% of people who experience a traumatic brain injury report a decrease in their sex drive. For some, this is transient and corrects itself within a few weeks; for others, the dampening may be more long lasting. A much smaller percentage report an increase in their sex drive, in some cases to an extent that they may experience a form of compulsive libido.
- Erectile dysfunction. Some forms of erectile functioning issues occur in 40-60% of men after a serious head injury. Again, this may be short term or long term.
- Orgasmic dysfunction. Similarly, as many as 40% of men have reported difficulty reaching an orgasm during sex after injury. This includes both partner-based sex and masturbation.
- Decrease in Sex. A lowered sex drive may lead to a decrease in actual sexual activity, but there may be other reasons, including pain or depression subsequent to the injury, which account for the slow down.
- Inhibition dysfunction. One of the rarer side effects, in some cases damage may affect the ability to exercise proper control over sexual desires, resulting in episodes of exhibitionistic tendencies or activities. Again, this is one of the less common side effects.
Men who experience penis problems after a head injury are encouraged to bring this problem up with their loved ones and their doctors. They should not be ashamed of the problem, and the sooner they seek help, the more quickly the issue can be addressed. An appropriate course of counseling or medication can be developed to address the problems. Some issues, such as a desire to engage in inappropriate sexual behavior, may require extensive treatment.
Penis problems from head injuries can be challenging, but they are better addressed if the penis itself is kept in its best possible shape. For that reason, regular application of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is necessary. The best crème choices will include an array of vitamins that work together to strengthen the penis. Topical application via a crème of vitamins A, B5, C, D and E is excellent. Also crucial in a good crème: L-carnitine, an amino acid which helps prevent damage to peripheral nerve endings and thereby maintain proper penis sensation and sensitivity.