Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in vasai east and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shailesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShaileshYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years .I want dense hair .I haven't eat fast food .I use olive oil and and chemically hair fall shampoo .I eat dry fruits .i am allergic for milk what should I eat for healthy hairs.
Hi im a night working person my working shift is from 6: 30 pm to 3: 30 am so please give me a proper diet to be healthy? And how much time should I sleep to be fit? Are there any exercises to be active?
Hi, From last 2 months I am getting loose stool not 100% watery. Also consult with 2 general physician they gave norflox tz but nothing improvement. Please suggest medicine and guidance for treatment.
I had an unprotected sex with my husband on 15 dec and Iate dates on 17 dec and 1 pineapple and dates on 18 dec did I get pregnant.
I weep and shed tears very frequently venever some one hearts or scolds me either from the work place or from my family. When my spouce beats me brutally my teras are shed for two yo three days. Continuous weeping created problem of non viewing properly. Evev if I remember such past events tears are almost in my eyes for long period. Pl guide. And suggest medication for eyes.
Ovarian cancer is the most common cancer to affect the female reproductive system. The exact cause of ovarian cancer is not yet known and the risk factors involved are numerous, the most prevalent of which are genetic defects and hereditary problems.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are not always clear and range from pelvic and abdominal pains to irregularities in the menstrual cycle. Women beyond the age of 50 are most at risk of developing this type of cancer and the risk factor increases in case of family history.
Prevention of Ovarian Cancer
There is no sure shot way of preventing ovarian cancer. Some factors such as genetics cannot be controlled at all. There are, however, ways to take precaution against it through some simple lifestyle choices. A few of those ways are as follows:
• Eat a healthy balanced diet which is rich in all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the body requires for boosting and maintaining immunity.
• Exercise regularly and stay active. Maintaining fitness is an important aspect of preventing the onset of all sorts of diseases and disorders.
• Go for frequent health checkups and make regular consultations with your gynaecologist so as to ensure early detection of the problem.
Another notable way of avoiding ovarian cancer is taking birth control pills which are known to reduce the risk levels. However, studies have shown that there are other health risks associated with taking birth control pills and hence you should always consult a gynaecologist for a proper prescription.
My hair is very curly I need to change my hair help me how to convert my curly dry hair into straight hair?
My friend age 23 his foreskin is permanently back why this is happened this is due to masturbate or by doing sex suggest me is there any disadvantages of that please suggest me.
I want to gain weight. I am very slim and have been trying proteins but couldn't increase weight since long time. Tell me what to do?
Men really love to enjoy their equipment, and for most that means masturbating on a regular basis, even if they are in a sexual relationship with a partner. After all, regular masturbation is an important part of good penis care. And besides that, it feels delightful!
But there are quite a few websites out there that suggest masturbation might actually be harmful, especially if a man does it too often. Is it possible to have too much of a good thing? Let's explore what it means to have a healthy masturbating schedule versus masturbating way too much.
What indicates too much masturbating?
There is really no ideal number for the times a man should masturbate in a day or in a week. However, there are some signs that indicate a guy is enjoying the pleasure a little too much. These usually happen when there are adverse consequences to what he's doing.
1) Penis injuries. A man who masturbates too much can actually wind up damaging his penis. This is especially true when a man ignores lube and uses the 'death grip' to pleasure himself. A guy can wind up with a sore penis, redness or other irritations that make it uncomfortable to touch his equipment. He might also eventually wind up with a severe curvature of the penis from a buildup of scar tissue; this can happen when a man persists in obsessive masturbation for a long period of time.
2) Problems in relationships. If a man finds himself at the receiving end of an emotional tirade from a partner who feels neglected in bed, pay attention - this could be a sign that taking matters into his own hands has become a problem. While masturbation even in the midst of a good sexual relationship is perfectly normal and healthy, if a man is masturbating so often that he doesn't want to have sex with his partner, that's a huge red flag that things have gone too far.
3) Constant distraction. A man who is constantly thinking about the next time he will masturbate, to the point of neglecting his responsibilities or daydreaming about how he will do it next, can mean there's an issue that needs to be addressed. Though this kind of attitude can be normal when a man is first exploring his body and learning about it, anyone who has been sexually active for a few years should be able to keep thoughts about masturbation on a more appropriate level.
4) Problems in other areas of life. A guy who misses work to masturbate, avoids going out with friends or chooses to opt out of sexual encounters in order to enjoy his own hand might be facing serious problems. When masturbating begins to adversely affect a man's social and work life, it's time to get professional help.
5) No more ejaculation. A guy who masturbates too much can tap the bottom of the well, so to speak - leaving him with nothing more to give. A guy who constantly has 'dry' releases and worries because he can't produce any ejaculate is someone who might be masturbating too much.
If a guy is worried about masturbating too much, it's important that he tries to gradually cut back. If he finds that he can't do this on his own, professional help is available. In the meantime, he can help eliminate some of the soreness and pain from overhandling with the use of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E to soothe the skin, as well as L-carnitine to help protect the peripheral nerves that might suffer from excessive masturbation.