Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Jitendra
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. JitendraYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having body pain from many days but it is not recovering with time. Please help me to put out of this problem.?
I am 24 male. Problem is growing mustache and beard on my face. So can I get some suggestions to improve my growth. And suggest any treatment or medicine for rich growth.
I am facing some serious issues with my hairs. They are getting drier and thinner day by day. Problem has become more prominent in recent times since I moved to Noida. Please suggest something to maintain a healthy scalp and hairs. Thanks in advance.
My age is 30 having a problem of hair fall from genetic. My father has hair full problem my grandfather use to have hair fall problem. How can I stop my hair fall problem? In between of head some hair has fallen. How I can re-gain my fallen hair.
Hi. I have been suffering from leg pain and weird feeling in my right leg and now back back for 6 months now and I can not stand on my right leg for more than 5 min. My all blood tests came negative and got my L/S Spine result yesterday only which suggested diffuse disc bulge causing thecal sac compression and bilateral forminal nerve root compression seen at L4-L5 level.
Herniated disc what we commonly call ‘slipped disc’. It can be a very painful and debilitating condition. When the cushion that sits between the spinal vertebra is pushed outside its normal position, you have a herniated disc. This can occur as a result of rupture or bulging due to injury, disease, or deterioration. The spinal disc when pushed out irritates the spinal nerves that lay very close to the edge of these spinal discs causing severe pain. In some people, symptoms like severe back pain, leg pain, or weakness of the lower extremity muscles are traced to a herniated disc.
Herniated disc can occur to anyone. It is, however, seen more commonly in people between the ages of 35 to 45 who perform heavy manual labour or drive motor vehicles for long periods of time.
How does ayurveda help treat herniated disc naturally and safely?
- In ayurveda slip can be categorized as one of the diseases caused by vitiation of vata (one of the principle dosha in the body, responsible for the movement and function of the body).
- Ayurvedic treatment for slip disc concentrate at restoring the equilibrium through correction of the underlying functional equilibrium.
- Chirayu ayurveda panchkarma hospital provide very effective and most successful treatment for slip disc or herniated disc. The treatment compromises of detoxification and rejuvenation through panchkarma along with oral medications.
- The therapies like abhyanga, swedana, kati basti, patrapinda swedana and basti etc. Are done as per severity of the disease.
The ayurvedic healing therapies are beneficial in many ways:-
- They help in strengthening the supportive tissues that hold your spine.
- They help release the muscular spasm and nerve compression.
- They nourish the joints by enhancing circulation and relieve pain.
- Here are the ayurvedic therapies you can employ to treat herniated disk:
- Duration of the treatment depends upon the severity of the disease but usually take 4-6 weeks.