Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. JitendraYour feedback matters!
Dandruff is one of the most common chronic hair conditions. It is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. However, people still want it gone so that their hair looks better. Here are the symptoms as well as the causes of dandruff.
- Skin drying up: Dry skin is the most common cause of dandruff. The flakes from dry skin are usually less oily and smaller than with other forms of dandruff.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis: Dandruff can also be caused by oily irritated skin. In this type of dandruff, red, greasy skin has flaky white or yellow scales covering it.
- Infrequent shampooing: This is also a very common cause of dandruff. This is because oil and skin cells accumulate, thus resulting in dandruff.
- Malassezia: Malassezia is a yeast like fungus. It is usually harmless and stays on the scalp of most adults. However, it is worth noting that sometimes the yeast may irritate the scalp and cause extra skin cells to grow. The skin cells then fall off and become flaky.
- Contact dermatitis: Contact dermatitis is a sensitivity to health care products and when you use too much shampoo, hair styling products or other chemicals, such as paraphenylenediamine, the red, itchy, scaly scalp associated with dandruff is caused.
- Other skin conditions: There are many other skin conditions, which cause dandruff as well. These include eczema and psoriasis. Eczema is a chronic skin disease, which causes the skin to become inflamed. Psoriasis is another skin condition. It is characterized by thick scales forming resulting from rough, dry, dead skin cells which build up rapidly.
These are just the causes of dandruff. Now you will see how to identify when you have dandruff by learning about the symptoms of dandruff.
- The symptoms of dandruff are pretty easy to spot. All that happens is that you will see white, flaky, dead skin cells in your hair.
- It is sometimes accompanied by an itchy, scaly scalp.
- There is also a type of dandruff called cradle cap, which occurs in newborns. Just like dandruff, it is not dangerous and goes away when the baby is 3 years old.
I am 24 and my hair are started greying (white) give me some solution and please give me some genuine answer.
My hair is greying fast. I am 48. Can it be stopped and can I gain back the black color of my discolored hair.
ACL Surgery is basically Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction, which is carried out for patients suffering from damaged ligaments which can lead to stiffness, pain and decreased mobility among a host of other symptoms and ailments. This kind of surgery aims at repairing the ACL with the use of grafts taken from other parts of the patient’s body. These grafts are used to replace the damaged ligaments.
Read on to know what you can expect in the recovery phase following an ACL surgery.
- Rehabilitation exercises: The rehabilitation process starts right after the surgery when the patient is given muscle strengthening exercises right after being wheeled back into the room from the operation theatre. These exercises will be given to the patient by the doctor or the physiotherapist who will show the correct way to do them and what all to avoid while doing them. Also, a gradual walking program will be started where the patient will first be helped when it comes to walking indoors, and then taken outdoors to practice walking on more natural terrain. Other motions can also be introduced gradually to exercise.
- Crutches: The patient may be asked to use crutches for a while right after the surgery. This is usually done to ensure that the body and the knees are strong enough to support full weight carriage and bearing without putting pressure on the newly operated region. Full weight bearing usually comes about within ten days after the surgery, and until then the patient is asked to take it easy.
- Knee extension: In the first few weeks after the procedure, the patient will experience swelling or inflammation in the area as well as some amount of trepidation when it comes to using the knee extension. The patient will be asked to do ninety degree knee flexicons before graduating to full knee extension gradually. In this phase, right after the surgery, the patient will also be encouraged to gain back control of the quadriceps as well as patellar mobility.
- Swelling: In the first two to three weeks after the surgery, there will be some amount of swelling. Usually, in the first two weeks after the surgery, the focus is on controlling and preventing any undue swelling and inflammation with elevation and ice.
- Strength and confidence: Once the initial three to four weeks are over, the focus will shift towards strengthening the core muscles with running and jogging for short periods. This will also improve the patient’s confidence in the restructured knee.
Ensure that you have a detailed discussion with your caregiver and orthopaedic specialist so that you are mentally prepared for recovery and rehabilitation.
I suffered from viral 2 months ago. Since then I am suffering from pain in my palm and feet. Pain subsides with medicines like dolonex but again starts as the effect reduces. Pain is like nerve cramps. Increases when I get up to walk and gets accustomed after some steps. What to do?
What are the symptoms of pneumonia and arthritis? Because I always feel cold while I drink or walk here and there and there are lots of pain in my legs and thighs please let us know in details please?
I had muscle strain while doing exercise in my left arm few years back maybe 2-3 years while doing indian push ups I heard lil bone braking sound near left elbow I showed it to a doc he said its minor as the arm was not swollen and gave me few tabs, volini spray I sprayed it, continued doing exercise like a fool for a month the pain didn't went so I switched to yoga it was better, but it still hurts if I sleep on left side (arm) in the morning for few hours & my arm is not as free as my right arm lil stiffness & pain is there. I have tried ice, nothing works.
What is procedure of maintenance of hair after a hair transplant. Does the transplanted hair grow naturally again and needs to be cut.
I am 43 years person. Go operated head of femur with 3 nails inside abouts 20 years back. Now from last 3 months slight pain is coming in this leg and I am limping and not walking normally. Tell me what is to be done. Regards
I am 9 weeks 3 days pregnant. I am 30 years old and have grey hair starting from my forehead. Can I use no ammonia hair colour.
Hi. My legs and hand is very pain continue. Ulte hath k soldier se leke hath ki ungliya b tadak rhi h continue. Kya kru koi treatment h.esa hi pair b bhot tadka mar rha h. Thai aur pindli.
I have pain below my shoulder blade since past 4 weeks. This never happened before. My guess is this happened after sitting too long for at least 15 hours for 2 weeks before a month. What could be the cause. How do I get out of it? It's getting worse everyday.
Here are some general queries related to hair fall.