Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. DharmendraYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 years girl I want be healthy because I am only 36 kg my height 5'0. please tell me how can I gain my weight?
I have a desk and last 2years weight 60kgs to 55 kgs down my weight I want gain my weight please help.
I am 60 years of age. I use anti-depression medication. I have ankolozing spondylitis. One doctor prescribed Indocap SR. This medication is working for me. However the doctor says do not use indocap SR daily. But my problem is if I do not take indocap sr, my body pains are severe and stiffness in the neck is making entire body becomes stiff and painful. I do not normally get any abdominal effects when I take NSAIDS. Doctor says it not good to use indocap sr on a regular basis. If I do not, my pains are severe. What should I do in this situation? Please help.
I'm working out for 2 years, now I'm looking forward to take whey protein powders as supplements, please suggest me a complete diet chart and the supplement which is to be taken, how much in quantity, for how long, which variant etc, I'll grateful to hear from you, thank you.
After gym. Wht should be eaten as protein. Or whey protein is good from health, it has a side effect. After gym I feel tried. At beside I am doing diet. My weight was 83. Now it is 79.
I am newly married 24 year girl. I fell weakness. Back pain n some times vomiting. So suggest me what I need to do?
Hello sir, My nose is bleeding and loose motion. I am feeling not well because of pain on my body. What should i do?
As experience teaches us, 'sin is indeed tempting'. You are aware of the ways in which your health and quality of life would improve and similarly attentive to factors that can harm your biological system and yet you give in to the trap of temptation. Not just once, but repeatedly. Processed food can be extremely injurious to your general health.
A huge mass of people have processed food items after being familiar with its ill effects. The reason propelling them to do so is perhaps the good taste and easy accessibility of these kinds of food. They live up to your cravings at odd hours and are extremely satisfying.
Kinds of processed food you generally intake:
- Snacks to savor: Binge eating can make you have some of the savory snacks. In the middle of the night, you might want to munch on chips, flavored and coated nuts or on microwave popcorn. These packed snacks may have dangerous effects on a person's health and hence, should be avoided.
- Processed meat: Bacon, salami or corned beef should be strictly kept away from as they include the threat of artificial hormones.
- Veggies in a tin: Tinned or canned vegetables could be a feasible option in your fast paced life, but it clearly is not good for your health.
- Carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks are enjoyable but they do interfere with a person's physical fitness.
- Instant noodles, soups or other meals: Ready mixes and packed noodles seem to be a simple way of making tiffin or an evening snack, but the health hazards they cause should alarm you. Processed food items such as these can lead to cancer as well.
Natural food substitutes that can be equally gratifying:
- Boiled potatoes sprinkled with cucumber, tomatoes, chili flakes and salt should always be preferred over potato chips.
- Consume fruits, especially citrus fruits regularly. Try to maintain a safe distance from packaged fruit juices as they contain preservatives and a great deal of sugar.
- Tofu that is made from soya is high in nutrients and should be a great substitute for chicken nuggets.
- One can deal with his or her cravings for mayonnaise by switching to hummus. Though the two food items don't taste the same, hummus doesn't contain animal fat that is actually harmful when stored or preserved. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I'm underweight , can I gain weight to 75 kg ? Some times , a thought is nagging at my mind and threatens me that if you put on weight more, you will be affected by cardiac arrest. For this reason, I'm struggling with it everyday unable to gain weight. Pls advise me.
My weight is very low according to my age and I m also very slim. I used many products and gyms also but didn't get any grow my boby. please help me.
What should a normal person to include in diet which does workout daily about half an hour. We should take milk or not. And what should a person take for protein except non veg. please suggest me a diet plan that I can follow easily.
I'm unable to increase weight since couple of years, give me some domestic ways to increase weight l, I'm 19 male.
How should I gain weight as I am only 60 kg and my height is 6ft what diet I should take to gain my weight.
Most people crave to improve their bone health, maintain proper eyesight, keep the mind sharp and prevent chronic diseases. Have these top 10 power foods and you will be able to stay healthy and feel good about yourself:
- Berries: A great source of fibre, berries help in keeping your digestive system healthy, which in turn helps in shedding off the extra pounds easily.
- Eggs: A recent study has found that people who eat scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast feel more contented and eat less during lunch. In addition, egg yolks are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, which strengthens your eyesight.
- Beans: This is a great source of iron which helps in transporting oxygen to the lungs from where it is transported to other parts of the body. It also contains soluble fibre which helps in lowering the cholesterol levels of the blood.
- Nuts: Walnuts or almonds or hazelnuts are a rich source of unsaturated fats that are healthy for your heart and overall health, owing to their high levels of omega-3 fatty acids and linolenic acids.
- Oranges: A rich source of vitamin C, a large-sized orange is adequate for your body’s requirement for fighting off infections and providing skin firming collagens. These fruits are also rich in folate as well as fibre.
- Sweet potatoes: Owing to the high contents of the alpha and beta carotene, which give the sweet potato its colour, you should have one medium-sized sweet potato regularly for keeping your bones, eyes and immune system healthy.
- Broccoli: This can be called a green powerhouse as it is packed with vitamins A, C and K as well as folate. It offers a rich source of sulforaphane and isothiocynate, which is believed to help in alleviating throat cancer.
- Tea: Tea is high in flavonoid content which is an antioxidant, and offers a wide range of health benefits. A cupful of freshly brewed tea helps in fighting diabetes, Alzheimer’s and certain cancers.
- Spinach: This plant has the important vitamins along with potassium, magnesium, calcium, fibre and iron. Spinach is healthy and is recommended for all to-be mothers.
- Yogurt: A rich source of calcium, yogurt is known for staving off osteoporosis. It contains helpful bacteria which helps in the maintenance of gut health and reduces the chances of age-related intestinal ailments.
Eat these 10 superfoods are nutrient-rich and are considered to be beneficial for health and well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.