Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi sir Greetings for the day, My body is not absorbing nutrients from the food. I am taking rich protein food from last 6 months. And doing exercises daily but I am not able to put on my weight. Earlier (3 years back) I had 72 KGS of weight. Now I am 59 KGS only and looks so lean and thin, skin also looks pale, dry. Feel dizzy, energy levels also fell down now a days. Kindly let me know what's my problem and to whom should I consult? Age 28 Wt. 59 Ht. 170 cm (5.7) Bmi. 20.1 Thanking you.
I am eating mass gainer. Is it good for me. I am 23 years old and doing workout in zym for 1: 30 hours. Please help me.
I had done masturbating for last 4 year and still doing as result my body shape,height still same as 4 years ago. I eat so much but not getting any benefit even if I am doing exercise or jogging my body get so thin than earlier. What will I do growing my body.
Hiiii good evening I have a problem I am very thin and short pls gave me suggestion to get result for my problem pls.
I am 46 and I have slight pain at my knee after sitting for 15-20 minutes. Please advice me what to do?
Hi physical development is not proper. My weight is below as per my age. My age is 30 years and weight is 48 kg. And I am too much slim. What should I do now and what is the remedy?
My father is about. 65 years. Old he has knee pain. On morning when started to walk he fell the pain. Then pain is getting reduced. What treatment is need to find to cure this knee pain?
I am an ankylosing spondylitis patient. While having sex with my fiance I am not able to satisfy her I. E. Premature ejaculation. How can I improve these to satisfy her.
I am 16 yrs. HEight of 5'9" but a weight of 50 kgs. I look skinny and as a result is contempted by many. Sometimes I become a product of fun in school. Please give some advice to gain my weight within 2 weeks.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.