Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.S Pandey
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. V.S PandeyYour feedback matters!
Sweating is a normal and natural phenomenon, which all human beings experience. When the weather conditions are humid or if you have walked for a long duration in the sun, sweat is bound to appear. Some people sweat much more than the normal rate. If you belong to this category, some questions may come to your mind like whether is it abnormal? What can be a possible remedy?
Here are some facts you must know about sweating.
1. Sweating is a natural phenomenon, and everyone sweats
It is a normal function of the human body. It involves releasing of fluids from our sweat glands present in the skin. The body maintains its temperature by means of perspiration. Sweating may make you feel uncomfortable,but performs the important cooling function of the body. Composed of water, sugar, salts and ammonia, sweat does not have any smell of its own. The unpleasant smell produced from your skin is a result of sweat mixing with bacteria.
2. The rate of perspiration varies from person to person
If you find yourself to be sweating more than normal people around you, it's natural for you to get concerned. However, do not worry because there is nothing unnatural. Some people produce more amount of sweat than others and that is completely natural. The rate just varies from person to person.
3. Overreaction of sweat glands leads to hyperhidrosis
Some people have sweat glands, which are so over reactive and over productive that they actually suffer from the disease hyperhidrosis. People having this disease sweat abnormally. The rate of perspiration is very severe. There is no such cure for hyperhidrosis. The only permanent solution to fix this disorder is by surgery where the nerves to the sweat glands are cut off.
4. Sweating is psychological in nature
The process of sweating is carried out by the sympathetic nervous system. Once it is stimulated, more sweat is produced. Although it may seem weird, thinking of sweating can lead to more sweating in individuals.
5. Nausea leads to increased sweating
Nausea or motion sickness is another reason, which accounts for increased perspiration. Nausea stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which in return produces additional sweat.
6. Sweating can be delayed at times
Suppose you are climbing up a staircase, but surprisingly you notice that even after going up five flight of stairs, there is no sweat. The sweating appears a little later and is quite intense. This is because your body takes some time to react to the thermoregulation which takes place.
Sweating is a very uncomfortable and irritating phenomenon, but it is actually helpful to the body. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In my face so many pimples how to control it and so many scares and i'm black how to get white and smooth scene.
I have marks on face it became black and it is irritating me and that marks not going from my face even though I tried many creams.
How to remove tan on face naturally. Please tell me the exact solution whether it can be removed naturally or should I definitely visit the dermatologist?
She got attacked by breast tumor. And it's become hard and spread to left breast please give me some homeopathic remedies.
I have blackspot and blemishes on my face also pimples any way to remove this black spots I tried fair and lovely and naturally sandal cream any help.
Hi doctor, I have problem of freckles open pores and wrinkles on forehead. Some body suggest me to take Lycopodium 200 three doses in every 15 days and Berberis aquifolium Q 6-8 drop daily for one month.
Chemical peels are used for exfoliating the skin around your face, neck and hands. It is a process in which a chemical solution is used for eliminating the dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin. After applying a chemical peel the affected layer of the skin comes off leaving behind a new layer of skin.
Chemical peels may be used for treating the following skin problems:
- Acne and acne scars
- Wrinkles and freckles
- Helps you to combat the problem of ageing
- Excessive consumption of birth control pills can sometimes lead to the appearance of brown spots on your skin. Chemical peels help to remove those spots and marks.
- It also effectively heals damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sometimes dark circles and fine lines that appear under the eyes can also be treated with the help of chemical peels.
- Skin pigmentation can be cured with the help of chemical peels.
Chemical peels are generally not painful and are usually more effective for white skinned people. But they can cause adverse results if applied on cuts, wounds, infections or any skin diseases like eczema.
There are many types of chemical peels such as:
- Light peels: These peels are very mild in nature. Most often Glycolic acid is used as the peeling agent. Light peels can make your skin smooth and can also give you a radiant look.
- Medium depth peels: Trichloroacetic acid is used for peeling in case of medium depth peels. It helps to treat skin problems like wrinkles, pigmentation or skin damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
- Deep peels: Deep peels not only act upon the upper layer of your skin but they rather penetrate through different layers of your skin. Usually phenol is used as the peeling agent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 22 year old and I have a lean body. What should be my diet to gain weight. Get rashes on my face that are red initially and then leave black spots which take a long time to vanish. It happens only on my face and nit on body. Please suggest how to deal with it.
- Regular use of cold milk will also decrease the dark circles and also soothes your eyes and skin.
- Take a cotton ball and place it in a bowl of cold milk or iced water for a while.
- Now apply the cotton ball making sure that it covers the entire eye with the affected area.
- Keep it for a while.
- Wash it regular water.