Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Dwivedi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev DwivediYour feedback matters!
Last 1 year till now i'm getting body rashes i'm using ointments and tablets but there is no use. What can I do now?
Is avina Sativa good homoeopathic medicine for treatment of premature ejaculation? If yes then what should be doses? please suggest.
I feeling last two months heat in my body and one month ago I make a piles surgery and I'm drank daily 3-4 litters of water and eat only vegetables and now I'm feeling Same problem aging heating my body and, my eyes are pain full at night time Please provide solution for this, heating problem.
Sir I am suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency when I diagnosed it was 70 pg/ml less than what is needed 180-914pg/ml Sir ,how much time it will take to recover from this deficiency.
Dear sir, I am a 50 years old man having prostatomegaly and cystitis with minimal PVR. My doctor has prescribed me tamsulosin hydrochloride tablet 01 OD while sleeping and potassium citrate and citric acid oral suspension two times a day after meal. I am also taking himplasia tab 01 BD. Recently I checked my blood and are tabulated below:- Sugar Fasting: 98 PP: 130 Total cholesterol: 220 Tgl: 293 HDL 40 LDL 121 SGOT 48 IU/ lit SGPT 76 IU/ lit globulin 3.7 gm I just want to know the overall condition of my health. Is it an indication of serious health problems? And what else you suggest for better health. Thanking you in anticipation Binay Das.
I am 50-years-old and haven't gone for any check-up that someone at my age should have regularly gone. But since I keep a busy schedule getting not more than six hours of sleep in a day, I feel tired at times. I have also a sweet tooth. But I have never tasted liquor in my life and have never smoked. I have been a veg for the past 15 years. My question is: If I go for a check-up and find out that my sugar levels are high, is there a way I can treat this without going for medicine?
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.