Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev DwivediYour feedback matters!
Hello, I got external yeast infection around my penis.(curve with white spots). Pls suggest some cream or ointment please. Pls advice.
Am having some personal problem with my dick Actually I had aa sex day an night with gf but now my dick is not working properly.
Hello, I am suffering from sinusitis from past 2 years. In a winter season one of my nostril become close and I am unable to breath properly. Can I go for surgery or is there any other way by which I can get the treatment. Please help Me. It is worst in winter season.
I had fractures on bases of 1,2,3,4 of right metatarsal 2 months ago surgery is done Dr. saying everything is ok now you can walk but after walking its swelling and painful.
Hell my daughter was suffering nose bleeding fost 5 years she was 12 years old give me advice us how to sallow this problems.
I am 56 year male. Sir 4-5 month se meri nose me kuch bhi sent or smell ni aa rha hai maine Dr. Se consult bhi kiya to bhi koi fayda ni ho rha. Mujhe please counsult kare ki mai kya karu.
Which is yoga best for diabetic and natural treatment as well as natural food and food which can be consumed when out door.
Sir my age 30. After eating gas and acidity problem. Chest pain. Toilet not Clear. Please tell me medicine name.
Sir I have suffering from constipation from 1 month when I came to study in hyderabad I am fro. Nagpur. And the color of my potty is black and that is very hard please replay.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.