Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S. R GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am becoming fat day by day. I control on eating but my tummy becomes large enough. What should I do.
30th September I first noticed blood (very less one drop in morning first blood )in my urine. I have consulted with two doctors in bangalore .done 4 tests. 1.RFT 2.Urine cultural 3.USG kub 4.contrast CT scan of Abdomen and pelvis. All the report is clear. But blood came in a odd day wise. I went to Kolkata on 11th Oct. From 11th october to 16th october urine is normal. But on 17th october again blood came. I have consulted with another doctor (Senior Urologist) over there. Done 4 another test. 1.Urine cultural 2.Blood Test 3.USG KUB 4.KUB with transrectal USG Of Prostate. Again all report is clear. Doctor gave me Potrate MB medicine (POTASSIUM CITRATE MAGNESIUM CITRATE AND Vitamin B6 Oral solution )on 17th october. From 17th october to 10th november again urine is clear but today morning again blood came. One thing I noticed - if I am doing night shift blood came frequently but if I am not doing it is not coming From day before yesterday I have started night shift and today blod cme.
Due to loosing excess wait. My body and belly has become very loose. Skin is hanging like anything. I was 116 kg and now lost 40 kg in 6 months how to tighten skin?
I had bypass surgery in Nov but it was not successful. I had again a major heartache last week. Now require advise on solution.
Many a times, working women due to their busy schedules seem to forget to have a healthy diet and tend to munch on unhealthy food items during their work hours. This should be avoided and working women should pay a heed to what they are eating so that you can avoid complications later. So here are some healthy diet tips suggested by a working woman herself, a Lucknow dietician and the best dietician in India.
- Carry a healthy and homemade lunch to office: Prepare a healthy lunch at home and carry it to your office. For this, the best dietician in India says that include all the nutrients in your lunch. Include veggies, rotis, rice and dal, and a salad to your tiffin box.
- Avoid packed foods: If you get hungry during your work hours and feel like munching on something then do not go for processed and packed foods. Instead, Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India suggests you to carry a fruit or some dry fruits and nuts with you to eat when you feel like munching.
- Limit the number of cups of coffee and tea you drink: Offices usually have coffee machines and access to tea as well. The best dietician in India says that because of this, working women tend to drink a number of cups of coffee and tea. Try to limit this amount to just one cup per day or even better, none at all.
- Don’t skip breakfast: No matter how much of a hurry you are in, the best dietician in India says that the most important meal of the day i.e. breakfast should not be missed. A good, healthy breakfast will help in keeping you energetic all day.
- Dinner: Yes, the Lucknow dietician agrees that you might get exhausted and hungry after a long day’s work. And you might put any food in your mouth that comes in front of you just to fight hunger. But the best dietician in India says that it is important to stay mindful and pay attention to what you are eating for your dinner as well. Again, eat healthy and nutrient-packed food for your dinner.
Lucknow dietician says that working women should follow this diet plan for gaining the best of health.