Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. S.N PandeyYour feedback matters!
I have put blockage in urinal pipe So what can I do ? Because of the blockage left kidney is not working properly and chances to damage it. So tell me what can I do ?
Last same days to my hair failing instantly. So what I can do? I try many shampoo and hair oil but not effective. please help me.
Life saving kit in case of mi / heart attack
A very handy kit which may protect a person from dying of sudden heart attack.
It should have following items:-
A. Tab disprin / aspirin 4
B. Tab glyceryl trinitrate 4
C. G. Tri nitrate skin patch-1
If one feels sudden tightness and pain in centre of chest, radiating to left arm or both sides of neck, accompanied by sweating and uneasiness, one is likely to be in a state of heart attack.*
Following measures must be taken immediately:-
A. Keeping one glyceryl tri itrate tablet under the tongue.
B. Chewing one disprin tablet.
C. Pealing of and sticking the skin patch on left side of chest.
Can definitely save a person from dying immediately of a heart attack.
Every person who is at risk and above 40 years should carry this.
Dr. Rahul kewalkumar.
My periods are irregular. Its like after 35 to 40 days cycle I had my last period on 9 December. We had been trying to conceive also. I had stomach pains 2 to 3 days back And today I m having little bleeding. But it does not seem to be a period. Because my period cycle is late. I got early periods What does it mean?
My wife (40 years) sneezes very frequently from the early morning until she sleeps in the night. Please let us know how to rectify the problem.
I feel tired from some days. As I do smoking. Is this from it. And there is a little bit pain on above my stomach. How cn I get active from this.
IAM 23 Years my height is 4 feet what bi have to do now for this to increase my height if there is possibility to grow my height.
I am 45ys old female and have runny nose since past 1 month. Consulted general physician and using nasal spray but still there is no difference, sleeping more because of the nasal spray and after getting up the head is becoming heavy with itchy eyes and scratchy throat.
My cousin was a 16 and he was Mistakenly go in a wrong path he was addicted to porn addiction and he used to do hand job regularly his parents and I was very worried about his character and how to help him from stopping to porn addiction and how to stop hand job.
How to get breast firm and parker after weight loss? Is there any creams or exercises please help me. I have lost heavy weight and my breast looks sagging it's looks very bad. So please anyone can help to get ride of sagging breast and make them look firm and parkey. Please. I have stich mark also on my stomach after weight loss how to get ride of them fast.
Diwali exposes you to fire, smoke, heavy doses of artery-clogging fats, sugar quantities much, much higher than your daily recommended intake. If you drink, there's the 5 days of fighting hangover with even more alcohol.
This dangerous traditional recipe can be overcome.
Pay attention to the following health tips - these are the bare minimum you need to stay fit, happy and healthy enough to party into the new year.
Burning up the air
Respiratory ailments are going to see a jump in city folk. These include allergies, asthma and pollution, caused not only by firecrackers but the number of people driving around delivering diwali goodies. Asthma patients should avoid firecrackers - especially those that emanate smoke. If you have to, organize a aerial-firecracker display early in the evening (9-ish), before the air gets clogged with sulfurous smoke. Keep your inhaler and asthma medication nearby before and after diwali.
Practicing mithai safety
More than avoiding binging on the mithai, the increase in food adulteration around diwali is what will hurt your health more. There is reportedly an increase in misbranded, substandard and unsafe sweets during diwali.
To keep yourself safe, remember to check the manufacturing and expiry dates, along with license number of packed products, and always get a bill against your purchase. Kaju and besan sweets are the safest - they have the least chances of adulteration. Avoid'chhena' and'khoya' sweets, along with sweets and milk products from roadside shops.
Diwali, snacking and weight gain
A sudden shock to both normal meals and regular sleep patterns comes from late night parties binge-eating'tanking' up on alcohol and lack of exercise. Instead, undertake a military-like mindset towards practicing moderation, especially towards friers food, alcohol. Replace oily snacks with a combination of fresh fruits, curd dips, raw salads, roasted food items and nuts like almonds and pistachios.
And, since being a monk during diwali is socially frowned upon, the drinking and eating out needs to be balanced with a post-diwali detox. This requires a change in diet, as will as ayurvedic massages and steam bath to leach out toxins. Replace carbohydrates and proteins with fibre and vitamins in your diet, and take more water.
I feel imbalance. When I walk move towards obe side. I checked ENT and neuro but all normal. Is it spinal problems?
- Ayurveda medicine originated in india and is one of the oldest medical systems on the planet. “ayurveda” combines the sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As interest in health and wellness has increased in the western world, ayurvedic medicine has become something of a trend. Ayurvedic medical practices include treatments using herbal compounds, special diets, massage and other techniques that are meant to prevent and treat various ailments.
- Although ayurvedic medicine is widely studied, practiced and accepted in the east, in the west it remains something of a side note. For many people in the west, they have begun to study and practice ayurvedic medicine on their own, with and without traditional practitioners.
- Generally speaking, ayurvedic is safe, especially when under the guidance of skilled practioners. It is important to note that while ayurvedic medicine relies on herbs and natural ingredients, some of them may interact and interfere with western medications so it is important that you let your doctors know about your illness complete.
- Its unfortunate that west doesn’t officially recognize ayurvedic medicines.
- When it comes to selling herbal supplements online maximum websites are from west.
- Fact is this when people leave hope those who are chronic illness sufferers come to india learn yoga make modifications in their life style start treatment of ayurveda with consultancy of ayurveda physician.
I have body pain always and my knees pain a lot, especially when I climb stairs. I am overweight. exercise worsens my pain so I have taken a break from my gym for a while Really don't know what to do. Could you please help.
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.