Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in varanasivaVaranasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rambali YadavYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain. during the work my back pain always occur. I am very trouble for it so please give me any advise or therapy to solve this problem.
I do lot of travelling. Almost 17 days a month. Only taking boiled foods. My back pain is more realised when I sleep under fan. Also I got pain in right elbow. Under normal condition there is no pain but when I lift some weight it hurts .Doctor prescribed me etoshine 90 mg. Still not healed. Please help me with some medication & exercise.
I am a 46 year old male and my height is 5'9" and weight is 84 kg. Whenever I want to exercise, I have a feeling that crystals are stored in my joints and they give pain. I had two bad experiences of Kidney stones, which I got away with by drinking onion soup. Most of the time my Uric acid levels are high, about 7.5 which is alarming. Please suggest how the crystals in the joints get dissolved, so that I can play some sports which I am very much interested in.
I am 30 year old and weigh 70 kgs I have been getting back pain for a while, doc told me to do a mri and mri says spine straight and partial loss, doctor told me I have sacrolities, can someone help me what should I do and can I do gyming with this sacrolities. Thank you for your advice.
I am 25year old male and have backache for last 2months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days. What haven't got any relief. What should do now?
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.