Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev Mishra
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev MishraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing ear pain. It was a bad case of congenital ear problem fro which I consulted Dr Rajeev Mishra who gave me a congenital ear problem treatment. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The facilities available in the ENT Clinic & Matritva Maternity are very nice.Dr Rajeev Mishra has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. Finally with hertreatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
I read about Dr Rajeev on one of the social media platform. And I consulted him for my throat and voice problem. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my throat and voice problems. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I am quite benefitted with his treatment that I am completely fine now.
I took a nose bleed (Epistaxis) treatment from him. He is very patient with all his patients. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the ENT Clinic. The complete process of nosebleed (epistaxis) treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.Dr Rajeev is a very nice doctor.
Thanks to Dr Rajeev for the tonsils treatment. He is an ENT specialist and he knows in and out od the speciality. Whatever treatment he gave, suited me the best. His guidance and advice helped me immensly.
He is good ent specialist doctor in Varanasi cause he treats the disease with such ease.
he is nice Doctor Nice person good tritment
He is very nice person good Doctor
He is very nice person
Hi Dr, I have tonsil infection almost 8 times in year. And doctor said I may undergo surgery. Can I get treatment in homeo with out surgery.
Why is there a pain in throat while eating and coughing and sipping water? I have cough and cold, when I wake up my throat pains?
Hello sir my friend was slapped my left ear. So my ear is blocked and air is coming in ear. Any suggested I will request for you.
I'm facing a problem of bleeding nose. All of a sudden the blood come out of one nostril in every 2-3 days.
Virus is the most common cause of pain in the throat or sore throat and it is often accompanied by cold symptoms like running nose, red watery eyes, cough and sneezing. Smoking, irritants in the air and pollution are the main causes of sore throat. It becomes very difficult to swallow food in such a condition when an individual experiences pain, itchiness or irritation in their throat.
The main causes of occurrence of sore throat include:
- Leukemia in exceptional cases
- Bacterial as well as Viral Infection as in Common Cold
Symptoms of Sore Throat:
- The Nasal passages get blocked
- Inability to gulp down food
- Severe pain in the throat which is followed by coughing
- Lymph glands get swollen
- Fever is followed by Chills
When to Visit the Doctor
It is very important to visit your doctor, if the pain in the throat lasts for longer time and it is accompanied by symptoms like joint pain, difficulty in breathing and fever. The primary symptom of sore throat is pain in the throat and other symptoms like hoarseness and white patches on the tonsils also occur under this condition. People of all age groups can get affected with this condition, but it affects mostly children and smokers. People with weak immune system and suffering from allergies are also prone to pain in the throat.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.