Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Bhojubeer Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Singh
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old I have back pain since 8 months. Pain I am feeling like some nerve is getting irritated at back and thigh and foot. Doing yogas stretching from 5 months. Please suggest.
I am 42 years old male living in middle east. I have been having severe pain on my Right leg and most often feel it is frozen and reducing the strength. This All happened after getting a urine infection. Which is cured after taking medicine. But pain on legs remain there from almost 3 months.
I feel warm sensation in my knee in the morning. Sometime pain is also experienced. I am 39 years old.
Hi I am suffering from muscle pull pain. In my shoulder and back. Please suggest me some good medicine for that.
I am facing very severe back pain from past few days and I am not able to sleep due to that whats the solution?
Hi Anti ccp antibodies is 126. I have disc also in back thigh and neck. I am 37 married women. Also I have thyroid. I feel leg pain and full body pains.
The number of people suffering from gout and arthritis is constantly increasing. The cause is the high amount of uric acid that accumulates around the joints. This, in turn, causes debilitating joint pain that interferes with daily activities. So, if you like to reduce your gout and arthritis pain, you need to learn how to remove uric acid in joints.
Let’s start from the beginning. The breakdown of purine (an ingredient in many foods) stimulates the production of uric acid. The produced uric acid should then dissolve in the blood, pass through the kidneys, and eventually flush out through the urine.
- However, eating the wrong foods cause the formation of uric acid crystals, instead of processing it as always.
- For instance, consuming a lot of sugar increases the levels of uric acid. Studies have proved that fructose increases the uric acid levels in the blood.
- The consequences are increased angiotensin levels, reduced nitric oxide levels, and smooth muscle cell contraction. All this can result in kidney damage and high blood pressure.
- Moreover, increased uric acid levels are related to mild inflammation which can progress into a wide range of health conditions and diseases.
- The normal range of uric acid levels depends on gender, 3.4–7.0mg/dl for males and 2.4–6.0 mg/dl for females.