Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam GuptaYour feedback matters!
Wrinkles are caused by a combination of factors —
- Age. As you get older, your skin naturally becomes less elastic and more fragile. Decreased production of natural oils dries your skin and makes it appear more wrinkled.
- Fat in the deeper layers of your skin diminishes. This causes loose, saggy skin and more-pronounced lines and crevices.
- Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light. Ultraviolet radiation, which speeds the natural aging process, is the primary cause of early wrinkling. Exposure to UV light breaks down your skin's connective tissue — collagen and elastin fibers, which lie in the deeper layer of skin (dermis).
- Without the supportive connective tissue, your skin loses strength and flexibility. Skin then begins to sag and wrinkle prematurely.
- Smoking. Smoking can accelerate the normal aging process of your skin, contributing to wrinkles. This may be due to changes in the blood supply to your skin.
- Repeated facial expressions. Facial movements and expressions, such as squinting or smiling, lead to fine lines and wrinkles. Each time you use a facial muscle, a groove forms beneath the surface of the skin. And as skin ages, it loses its flexibility and is no longer able to spring back in place. These grooves then become permanent features on your face.
My wife sometime feels as if she is compelled to pee during intercourse. This feelings occurs after almost 25 minutes of penetration. But she doesn't pee. Although she wants more thrusting that time. Is it good? How to get rid of this perception?
I am 37 week pregnant. My lmo was 14 april 2016. As I am in last month I went to sono and my doc told me that my placenta is grade 3 and its is mature is there any kind of risk due to mature placenta?
My wife is 36 years old, one year back she got laparoscopic operation for cyst because she was suffering from pain since one year. After that operation she is not getting periods in a systematic way. And she is using AKT-4 tablets also since 5 months. Please suggest any medication she is again starting with cyst inside.
Hi doc I have undergone D&N more than a month ago but till now my menses have not recovered. Doctor I was consulting gave me progesterone tablets for 1 week but no result was obtained. Please suggest.
Hi I am suffering from my mensuration problem . My last date is 17 june . And after 8/9 days its again started for 10 min -15 min on 27 june now at present they will not come. I check from prega news kit its shows negative result . What I do.
I am 33 weeks pregnant now. Am an overweight person. Before pregnancy =74.5kg@33 weeks = 79kgUntil 28 weeks I dint put on weight at all. Since i am overweight I was very conscious about my weight. I didn't maintain any diet but I ate what is sufficient for me and baby. Till now baby is all normal and healthy. But whoever looks at me are shocked and scare me that I am not putting on much weight and baby might be low weight while born n etc etc. I was targeting only 7 kgs for t overall pregnancy weight gain so that I can maintain even after birth. Already I am overweight. I think post consequences as well. Please suggest if am wrong about my pregnancy weight gain.
Satisfaction in every relation is very important. However, there are times, when due to certain factors or conditions most of us fail to achieve it. Two things that most men are generally insecure about are sex and the size of their penis. They are always concerned if their penis size is above average and their performance in bed is good. Although the size of their penis, is not in their control, they can definitely make a positive difference in bed, by holding ejaculation for a longer period of time.
A recent research had revealed that 45% of men last for a less period of time, that is, only about 2 minutes. This statistic may be quite disappointing, but when it comes to lasting longer in bed, the situation can be improved by following some useful tips.
Here are 3 ways in which you can last longer in bed, and make your sex life more fulfilling:
- The stop-start technique: This technique is quite useful and has great results. When you start getting stimulated and reach the point of your arousal where you cannot hold on any longer- stop. Stop for about 10 seconds and allow your arousal to subside. Continue to do this for a few times, and then release.
- The squeeze technique: Research has shown that in case you are close to ejaculation, stop and gently squeeze just below the penis head. The pressure is aimed towards the urethra and it helps in repressing your ejaculation.
- Use desensitizing rubbers: A very effective way to hold back your ejaculation is by wearing desensitizing condoms. These condoms feature a desensitizing lubricant known as benzocaine. But while using a condom, make sure you put it on the right side up or the lubricant will end up affecting your partner's vagina, making sex more difficult.
These techniques are better as during the sex we do not remember everything. When we are going for sex, first of all, we should be stress-free; second, should not have heavy food and mind make up for sex with a partner. Take one glass warm and sweet milk with some dry fruits before two hours from sex. Avoid tea coffee and sore foods. These things make better our sex life.milk
Certain lifestyle changes have also been found to help improve your sex life. For instance, a vegetarian diet and pelvic exercises make you stronger and better in bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.