Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Pankhuri Pandey
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Healthy Heart Diet
Management of Weight Loss
Nutrition Assessment Service
Diet Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Pankhuri PandeyYour feedback matters!
I am a women weighing 90 kgs. My age is 21 years and my height is 5.3'.I want to loose my weight. I tried a lot of things but didn't worked for me. I am a vegetarian. Please help me on this. Noo health issues except my weight. My periods are regular.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 kg to 85 kgs I want to loose weight please help.
Many a times, working women due to their busy schedules seem to forget to have a healthy diet and tend to munch on unhealthy food items during their work hours. This should be avoided and working women should pay a heed to what they are eating so that you can avoid complications later. So here are some healthy diet tips suggested by a working woman herself, a Lucknow dietician and the best dietician in India.
- Carry a healthy and homemade lunch to office: Prepare a healthy lunch at home and carry it to your office. For this, the best dietician in India says that include all the nutrients in your lunch. Include veggies, rotis, rice and dal, and a salad to your tiffin box.
- Avoid packed foods: If you get hungry during your work hours and feel like munching on something then do not go for processed and packed foods. Instead, Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India suggests you to carry a fruit or some dry fruits and nuts with you to eat when you feel like munching.
- Limit the number of cups of coffee and tea you drink: Offices usually have coffee machines and access to tea as well. The best dietician in India says that because of this, working women tend to drink a number of cups of coffee and tea. Try to limit this amount to just one cup per day or even better, none at all.
- Don’t skip breakfast: No matter how much of a hurry you are in, the best dietician in India says that the most important meal of the day i.e. breakfast should not be missed. A good, healthy breakfast will help in keeping you energetic all day.
- Dinner: Yes, the Lucknow dietician agrees that you might get exhausted and hungry after a long day’s work. And you might put any food in your mouth that comes in front of you just to fight hunger. But the best dietician in India says that it is important to stay mindful and pay attention to what you are eating for your dinner as well. Again, eat healthy and nutrient-packed food for your dinner.
Lucknow dietician says that working women should follow this diet plan for gaining the best of health.
My hubby is 44 yrs old, 66Kg, 5' 3" tall, vegetarian, mildly active exercises, non-drinker. His HEMOGLOBIN A1c is 6.3 and Direct LDL is 102. Please advise food and lifestyle changes.
I am 32 male. Every day after coming from office feeling very much tired. Do I need any vitamin supplements. Please give suggestions.
In today lifestyle you have to do lot of sitting job and away from the home the food from outside we eat is not so healthy you start getting fat so how to reduce this stomach fat.
Laughter works wonderfully well in the moment but it also has some surprising long term health benefits.
Laughter can blood pressure.
Laughter increase vascular blood flow and oxygenation of blood.
Give a workout to the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles.
It reduce stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline.
It defend against respiratory infections, reducing frequency of colds by immunoglobulin in saliva.
Laughter can increase memory, learning.
So lets laugh and stay physically healthy as well as mentally to.