Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
My mother suffering from joint knee pains so please kindly suggest me what to either surgery or treatment in kerala.
I have hypothyroidism and high triglycerides. Please give me a diet chart for curbing TSH and high cholesterol. I need a diet chart since morning as I am a banker with very busy schedule with 9 to 9. Request you to help me.
I am 25 years old male my weight is 85 kgs and height is 5'11 feet My body fat level is very high could you please help me and tell how to reduce the fat level. Thanks.
Health is much more than the absence of disease. It is a positive quality, emphasizing intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Optimum nutrition, providing all nutrients in both kind and in right amount, is the cornerstone of good health and the cutting edge of prevention. The foods we eat, and the nutrients they should provide, are the most important continuing environmental factors influencing our growth, development, functional abilities, and health. How we structure our lifestyles, with proper nutrition, health habit discipline, and exercise programming, have a great influence on our personal health, and help us reduce our current medical care expenditures.
A balanced diet containing required amount of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals and required fats can help your body keep diseases at bay. Here are the major findings -
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Cardiovascular diseases, the major killers worldwide, are to a great extent due to unbalanced diets and physical inactivity. The increasing pollution and unhealthy eating habits, put you at a risk of developing heart diseases and strokes. By consuming less trans-fats, saturated fats, salt and alcohol, you can stabilize your blood pressure which causes heart attacks. Add more of green leafy vegetables and lean protein to your meals to make them healthy and nutritious.
- Osteoporosis: A person with a deficiency of calcium suffers from osteoporosis which makes your bones brittle and prone to cracking and breakage. However, by adding more dairy products which are rich in calcium, you will be able to keep this condition at bay. By eating foods rich in Vitamin D such as fatty fishes, cheese, mushrooms and tofu, you can ensure strong bones which aren’t prone to breakage.
- Diabetes: Because the insulin production is low in diabetic patients, they are already advised to avoid sugary foods. However, a diabetic patient can add certain food items to the diet which can help him/her lead a healthy life. Foods such as Neem juice, pulses, high fibre vegetables, fruits, milk and whole grains can help a person with Type 2 diabetes live a healthier life.
- Constipation: To prevent constipation it is important to include foods in your diet that are high in fibre. Wholegrain cereals, wholemeal bread, fruit, dried fruit, dried peas, beans and lentils are excellent sources of fibre. Fibre and water work well together so make sure you consume enough fluids throughout the day to help prevent and alleviate constipation.
- Acidity: Eating too much animal protein causes sulfuric acid to build up in the blood as amino acids are broken down. Eat plant foods to neutralize an acidic pH. Vegetables such as spinach, broccoli and beans or fruits such as raisins, bananas and apples are appropriate choices for neutralizing body pH.
- Renal Disease: A renal failure diet controls the amount of protein and phosphorus in your diet. You may also have to limit calcium, sodium, and potassium. A renal failure diet can help decrease the amount of waste made by your body, which can help your kidneys work better. It may also help to delay total renal failure. Your diet may change over time as your health condition changes.
Physical inactivity is already a major global health risk and is prevalent in the modern world, particularly among the urban poor in crowded mega-cities. Healthy diets and physical activity are key to good nutrition and necessary for a long and healthy life. Eating nutrient dense foods and balancing energy intake with the necessary physical activity to maintain a healthy weight is essential at all stages of life. Unbalanced consumption of foods high in energy (sugar, starch and/or fat) and low in essential nutrients contributes to energy excess, overweight and obesity. The amount of the energy consumed in relation to physical activity and the quality of food are key determinants of nutrition-related chronic disease.
However, this is just a basic concept of nutrition in aforementioned diseases. It is always recommended to consult an expert nutritionist or dietician to know the right diet for your disease. It will be according to your health, height, weight and the severity of the disease. Every individual's nutrition requirement is different. The nutritionist will recommend a diet plan that will help you maintain the level of severity of the disease you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Does a normal health (good health) after going through abdominal pains, white vaginal discharges and all. Means I am fine as I have taken ipill 3weeks ago however, my menses are still delayed by 13days. And the preg test 4days be4 came negative. As of know I am feeling completely fine does it mean that I can expect my periods soon and the pregnancy is prevented.
I have pimple spots on my cheeks. How can I fade them away? And I have dark circles under my eyes. What should I do?
On my foot bottom (ediyan) formed cracks. And its nt gd looking. I have used crack sr cream but there is no result. So please recommend some home remedies for cure.
Hi sir, I am getting headache frequently, sometimes it is bearable ad some times it is non bearable. When I visited a doctor he said it might be Migraine and gave me some medicines. How to know whether I am suffering from Migraine or normal headache ?
I have a lot of pimples and dark spots on my face how can it be cured? Do I need sunscreen with more than 30 SPF?
I have migraine problem from last 6 years and i'm taking Tab rizact 5 and Tab Nexdom 250 when ever I feel migraine pain.
I having a great trouble with my hairfall. I am just passed 16. One day it will fall up to 30 hair. I am afraid. Everyone says that it is the problem because of lakh of vitamin. Pls reply me and help me pls.
I am running eighty and have frequent knee pain my thigh portion is also weak due to lack of enough muscle power could you please suggest a suitable remedy thanks
Low back pain treatment NYCThere are many different causes of lower back pain. Pain in the lower back can be due to repetitive stress on back muscles and joints from poor posture or certain activities, or as the result of more chronic conditions such as arthritis. Back pain can affect children, adults, and seniors.
The various musculoskeletal conditions associated with low back pain are:
Diagnosing the exact cause of low back pain requires careful attention to the soft tissue structures of the pelvis and lower back, as well as the quality of the movement of the lower and upper extremities.
We will carefully assess your condition by performing a variety of orthopedic tests, functional evaluations, postural assessments, ergonomic evaluations, and thorough soft tissue explorations to determine the exact source of your pain. As needed, diagnostic imaging will also be used.
After we address your initial lower back inflammation, we will restore normal musculoskeletal function through spinal manipulation and a variety of soft tissue technique such as Active Release Technique®, Graston Technique®, Fascial Manipulation, Trigger Point Therapy, and Transverse Friction Massage. Rehabilitative and strengthening exercises will be integrated, as well.