Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju Kumar
Submit a review for Dr. Manju KumarYour feedback matters!
Got my d&c done on 12 dec. Want to conceive again as early as possible. As my doc said to wait for 6 months. But its quite long period. Is it safe to conceive before that.
Myself Dr Ritika Dua dietician in Ayurveda since seven years in Model Town. Today I will tell you the topic of PCOD. PCOD and PCOS both are the same problems, PCOD is meant Polycystic Ovarian Disease, these problems are ladies problems. 90% of our ladies are facing this problem. In this video, I tell you the causes, symptoms and how to cure the PCOD and diet. Causes, genetic problem and past of the family, periods, weight stuck. Second Symptoms, weight gain hona, weight loss na hona, periods problem, fatality problem, pregnancy problem and how to cure the PCOD. The main thing is that how to cure the PCOD weight loss by diet, by exercise, secondly take everyday flax seeds, flax seeds every day its very good for the PCOD patient and fatty acid second cinnamon powder take after lunch after dinner in 1 glass lukewarm water and take ACV yani ki apple cidar vinegar every morning take empty stomach with lukewarm water plus saath mein panch tulsi. Take B12, capsules it is good for the PCOD patient and takes amla juice also help for the PCOD reduction. Amla juice is a vitamin C source is very good for the diet. The main thing is the diet of PCOD patient, what is avoid for the PCOD do and don’ts the diet of PCOD patient avoid sugar contains yani ki sugar jayda nahi lena hai. Second, avoid sodium contain, sodium contain should less in your diet. Third, avoid diary forms, diary form is like that milk, cheese, butter just avoid that. Fourth, spicy things, yani ki mirch masale. Thanks for the Lybrate, if you want a diet for the PCOD or any other you contact me at my clinic or by Lybrate. Thank You.
I am having menstrual problem, my age is 30. Starting cycle onwards I am having irregular periods I am not having thyroid, scan report is normal, when I got meprate only my periods will start. What I can do for my regular periods. Please explain me.
The miniscule cracks in a bone are known as stress fractures. This type of fracture is caused by persistent application of force, mostly due to overuse. Activities like jumping or running up and down for long distances can also cause the condition. A normal bone weakened due to osteoporosis is another reason for stress fractures. Rigorous or excessive exercise can cause this condition as well.
These types of fractures are common in the lower leg and foot as these are the weight bearing bones. Field athletes and sportsperson are susceptible to stress fractures.
Some of the causes of this fracture are:
- Frequent application of a huge amount of force, greater than what the bones of a person's lower legs and feet can bear can cause this type of fracture. This force causes an imbalance between resorption and the growth of bone.
- If the bones are continually subjected to force without being given adequate time to recover, then the body tends to reabsorb bone cells faster than they can be replaced. These fatigued bones, when subjected to repetitive force, may cause tiny cracks which can turn into stress fractures.
Stress fractures usually occur in the metatarsal bones in the foot, heel bone, shin bone, thigh bone, and pubic rami of the pelvis among many other bones in the body.
Some of the symptoms of stress fractures may include:
- Swelling in the affected area
- The area may grow tender and the crack usually increases while the foot is at rest
X-rays are the common methods of diagnosis. If left untreated, these fractures can lead to chronic pain.
Related Tip: Bone Fractures - Causes and Symptoms
Mam, Me n my wife are trying for baby since 8 months. Recently we have had some tests done the results of which are- Sperm count- 60 million; Sperm morphology-45%; Sperm motility- Active: 25%, Sluggish: 15%, Dead: 60% VDRl: Non reactive Wife's tests:- FSH-5.20; LH-3.67; PRL-18.88 Please suggest needful treatment. I took medicine COQ LC.
I am 34 year old woman after marriage I get pregnant but due tosome reason we abort my pregnancy I took abortion pills after that 4 year going I am not able to conceive Dr. Said report are normal my husband test also normal what can I do.
Hi I am 23 years old female, i am married and having pcod and taking tablets to regularize my periods and to become pregnant, now my periods date is 19 but it has been delayed, how to know i am pregnant and went to test, my lower abdomen is paining so whether i am pregnant or not.
Hello mam I am 25 years old and I am in a relationship with my husband. Recently during my periods time .1st day I have seen brown blood coming and 2 nd day I have seen red blood and 3rd, 4th and 5th day I have seen brown blood. May I know the reasons and is there any abdomen scanning required before consulting a doctor.
I have PCOD, diagnosed in July 2015, married in Dec 2013, TTC since Feb 2015, took myoinisitol, duphaston n all9, regular periods since Aug 2015, average 29 days. This month it's already 8 days past taking last dosage of duphaston, but no periods, PT -ve. What can b odr reason for d delay?
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent.