Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. M.K AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 4th day of my periods that Is on 22nd January at 5 pm and my first day of periods is 19th January. I take unwanted 72 on 25th January at 1 pm and after that I had lower abdomen pain. After 5 days that is on 31st January I had a vaginal bleeding for 3 days but the flow was slow. Now today is 22nd February and my this month periods doesn't come. I want to known is it pregnancy or what.
I have suffering from anxiety and depression get the tension any small problems I have also social phobia like fear with speak.
My age is 27, height is 5.7, but my weight is above 100 kg, I want to loss my weight what diet should I take.
I need to know about premature graying of hair, because I am suffering from this problem since 2 Years ago please help me.
I have pimples .Firstly It appears as red bumps and then it filled with white puss. It is painful and always appears on my cheeks and forehead in 7-8 numbers.
I am 60, recently retired from an active 9 to 9 job. I have psoriatic arthritis, htn, dm-2. I am a smoker. However, I am very serious to change my life style, quit smoking, leads a busy life. I am very active even this day, can run, climb trees, swim, dance. Apart from jogging, can I do workouts like dumbells, bench-press, weight-lifting etc which I am very much interested? then what may be the measure of weights? is it necessary to consult a trainer? I am 5'7" tall, 65 kgs, 34" waist & 40" chest. Please guide. Many thanks.
I am 24 year male And I am facing problems related with severe headache and dark circles from last 6 months. What should I do?
I I have black spots and pimples on my face. I am becoming so dark day by day. Am looking like an aged person. Help me out please.
I have curved penis. Its seems difficult to pass urine. Urine gets removed to ma legs. Does it affect sex or is it difficult to have sex?
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
Dear Doctor, My problem is, my hairs are very thin and falling everyday 100 numbers. The nature of my hair is oily si I use shampoo suitable for oily hairs but after shampoo, my hair got too dry n look very dull and no shine remain after shampoo and no bounce. I need to make hairs silky, bouncy and need volume in my hairs. please consult me the best and easy treatment.
Hi Please tell me any protein and calcium supplement name so that which I can take daily for good health and for bone development please tell the name of product or medicine
There is no growth in my height since 3-4years my height is still 5.5" so is there is any way to increase height via gym or any diet plan? Please help me.
I am a 20 year boy my height is 5 feet 6 inches only all my friends are taller than me which is sometime very embarrassing is there any chance of increasing my height if there is any chance plss suggest me anything like medicine exercise or diet I am also doing iron pumping.
I am 34 years old and my height is 5.2. My weight is 80 kg. I want to reduce my weight. Kindly advice.
Health benefits of ginger
1) digestive issues
2) ginger can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness
3) pain reduction
4) the anti-inflammatory effects can help with osteoarthritis
5) ginger powder may significantly reduce menstrual pain
6) ginger may lower cholesterol levels
7) ginger may lower blood sugars and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Hair fall also known as alopecia is a problem encountered by millions of men and women worldwide. Hair fall can be a very distressing problem and can make you feel depressed. Hair fall may happen due to several reasons. Finding out the root cause of your hair fall will help you to deal with your problem more efficiently. Following are some causes that could be the reason for your hair fall:
- For some people hair fall may be a hereditary problem.
- Hormonal imbalance may at times lead to hair fall.
- Stress can be a leading cause of hair loss.
- Frequent use of hair styling tools may cause your hair to fall rapidly.
- Consuming steroids like birth control pills very often may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- A diet with insufficient amount of protein can trigger hair fall.
But there is no reason for you to be disheartened, because there are many treatments available for controlling hair fall. Homeopathy offers promising remedies for reducing hair fall.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- If your hair fall is due to scalp diseases like dandruff or eczema then your homeopathic physician may recommend you medicines like Psorinum.
- Your doctor may recommend you medicines like Pulsatilla or Sepia Officinalis, if hair loss happens due to childbirth or after menopause.
- If hair fall is due to alopecia then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Calcrea Carbonica.
- Homeopathic medicines like Fluoric acid are used for growing back your hair if bald spots appear on your scalp due to hair fall.
- Medicines like Lycopodium are used for growing back your hair in case of complete baldness.
- Silicea is a common homeopathic medicine prescribed for hair fall in case of young people.
Hair fall must not be ignored. You may consider consulting a homeopathic doctor if your hair is falling at an alarming rate.