Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. FaisalYour feedback matters!
Last month my bother suffer from CLUSTER HEADACHE 4-5 times & now he is okay & doing fine. I come to know about CAPSAICIN CREAM for the treatment of cluster headache on one of the article in the internet. My question is how safe is this cream if my brother use for future use.
I have black mark like dot on my penile glan. Doc has replied. Its a penile melanosis. It is flat. Got it before 3 weeks back. Do I need to worry. Or what procedure do I need to follow.
Sir, I m 23 year old boy. I have constipation for last 2-3 years. I can't even fresh at the first time in the morning. I usually go to 2 or 3 times daily. Due to this constipation my food can not digest in my system. I did't feel any type of growth in my body during last period of time. please help me if there are natural remedies or by any medical prescription.
I take medicine for depression and the side effect is constipation. Please help me how can I copeup with this. If any medicine can help? As I do lot of exercise and yoga but it is not helping me .
Hi, I am 33 year male live in gurgaon. I am a software engg . I was quite heavy drinker since last 7 years (approx 270 ml whisky at a time & 2-3 times per week) I had no problem but from last year I am suffering from some symptoms 1) reddish face 2) acne on face & skalp 3) abdominal pain (weired - not in same place sometimes left, right, back or even in testicles, groin) it is never persistant it comes and goes automatically 4) amber color urine all this is appeared abruptly from couple of months. Now I have left drinking as well as tobacco, too. But the pain is still there apart from these no other symptoms like" loss of appetite" or nucia, vomitting, yollowish skin, confusion. I am confused that what it could be? I am damn afraid of cirrhosis/ckd. I never checked with doctor cause all these was never intense. What it could be? am I in great trouble? is it the thing I should worry? please help
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.