Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. C P PandeyYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of headache, I have headache in every 3 to 4 days in my heads backside and I have to take pain killers for that so please help me out from this, waiting for your positive reply.
Hello Doctor, I always have allergic cold such as runny nose. Which medicine should take? Wherever I got cold I use Avil (anti allergic) medicine, is it ok to take that medicine?
I am a male, 91 years of age. I am having pain in my left leg, as if some thing is pulling inside. Sometimes it goes upto foot, and it becomes dead. I have to move it to get it working. I am keeping it under control by regular exercise, but pain persists. I hope it is not due to heart problem. Kindly advise.
My father had meningitis over a year. Currently taking eptoin 2qty daily. Recently had head ache and doctor had prescribed citizac 2qty. But no improvement. Any suggestions.
Hi, My friend has gone through an operation of circumcision six months ago. He was unable to pull back his foreskin from childhood. One month before operation he was felling some pain in penis, it may be due to foreskin got stick to glans and some sort of sore was there. Doctors advised him to do surgery. After surgery still he feels some slight burns, irritation inside urine pipe (not while urinating). During urination there is no pain. In his urine tests doctors said he is perfectly fine now. What could be his problem now. Is it possible to have some minor UTI still existing.
I have Stomach pain since 2 weeks I go to a local doctor but it did not help me please suggest me something please.
Hello doctor. Give me some tips so that I can enlarge my penis at home. Without taking a medicines or any kind of products.
My hands are shivering. Slightly. What is the reason? I have been masturbating recently. Is it because of that? Should I stop it? Is masturbation injurious to health?
Dear Doctor, I am 41 year old and working in a bank. I used to work on computer desk for around 7-8 hours in a day. My eyes feels redness and keep swallowed some time. Also my sleeping habits are changed. I get sleep normally after 12 in the night and wake up around 8 am in the morning. Please suggest me some special exercise.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.