Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Balram SinghYour feedback matters!
What r the symptoms of TB? And in which case it is possible. May gym responsible for gym or not? My fvr is fyn while having mdcn but I have it after some time of mdcn I can walk fyn having no strong cough too and have good energy level too in case of fever too Yessss but in my reports of liver SGOT is about 46 which shd he btwn 1 to 35 and ESR is 15 and shd btwn 0 to 10. Pls tell me about all the complications I am confuse Thanks in advance.
How to enhance a boy aged 9 years to show interest in reading and writing. Shows more interest in computer games.
"Keep things positive"
Kid’s don’t like to hear what they can’t do, tell them what they can do instead. Keep it fun and positive. Everyone likes to be praised for a job well done. Celebrate successes and help children and teens develop a good self-image.
Dr. Dilip Pawar
For any queries and doubt feel free to visit us at penguinclinic.com or post your query on facebook.
I have a five year old son and a 3.5 year old daughter. I guess my daughter is going through her phase of terrible threes. I would like to hear suggestions on how to handle the situation better. She is always saying no for everything. Let's brush your teeth? No! Let's eat food? No! I only want curd rice! And if I insist that she can have curd rice later, she will start a tantrum, throw anything that is near her. Or come and hit me Or my son. To be frank, even I am losing my patience a lot because of this throwing and hitting. Please advise how to handle such situations better.
I'm using sorliv syrup for my 4 months baby as per doctor suggestion per day 2.5ml and 3 times a day,started from past 3 days and doctor asked us to continue for 15 days because he was doing motion once in two days and he was not comfortable.But now I can see water with his motion like a loose motion.So is this safe to continue for 15 days or shall I stop the syrup?
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
4. Poisoning: Poisoning takes place under conditions of food poisoning or accidental swallowing of harmful substances like detergents, insecticides or drugs.
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.
Hi my baby is 5 month old. He is having cold, stomach And ear pain. I am giving him sinarest af and domstal and colimex drop and deep ear drop suggested by my doctor. But I have not seen any improvement in my child I am giving him 3 times a day. Please suggest some thing to me.
Dear, sir/Madam, my son is 07 years old and student of standard 1 in cbse school. He have a very big problem, in readings he is very strong and also catching lessons very much in school as fast but in writing very slow and too much absent -minded in class.
Hiii doctor I have a 1 month New born baby I don't know to feed my baby because whenever I feed it is getting cough. Shall I feed my baby by lying down in bed.
Hi, my daughter is 21 months old. Since last one month or so she doesn't eat anything at all. We have tried everything from khichdi/dalia to paratha to tikki to smileys etc but it doesn't work. At times she just eats a bite or two, that too after a lot of effort. Could you please suggest how can we increase her appetite - any syrup etc. Thanks.
Along with the baby, the mother also benefits physically and emotionally from breastfeeding. Due to the release of the prolactin hormones, a peaceful and nurturing sensation fills the mother.
My son is one and half year old. My son is in the habit of thumb sucking. I have tried so many things but he still does it. Even because of this habit his teeth are not in proper shape. What should I do.
Sugary foods should be consumed in limited quantities as the bacteria in dental plaque changes them into acids.