Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar RoyYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years old, I have shoulder pain when I raised my hand and when I rotate it for past 1 month! What should I do?
My father had fever notching upto 102, around 3 days ago. He got well a day after, with no fever but developed some pain in his left shoulder. He did not have any fever for 2 days but today all of a sudden he had 101 fever with pain in his left shoulder, left knee and thumb joint of right foot. Of what disease could these symptoms be and what tests and medications need to be done and taken.
I am suffering with pain in my hands. Please tell me for the treatment of my hand. The pain is very dangerous.
I have joint pain in waist and legs. I can't sit in one position for more than 5 mins. My bones are week.
Reasons of slight knee pain only when I sit down n try to get up their is a pain in my knee in take of calcium n multivitamins leads to increase of weight. Can only exercise can relief me frm pain.
I was a drugs (40painkillers caps + 1×100 ml codeine-phosphate cough syrup) addicted approx 10-years. Let Explain My addiction period was 2004 to 2010, (recovery period-3-years) & then 2013 to 2016, & now I leave all of these drugs 2016 to till now (9-months). I am suffering a lots of major disease at present is :--- 1. High Pain in all parts of body even headache. 2. Weakness, tiredness & I didn't walk 2 to 3 minutes in road. 3. My sexual is almost damaged, my inter-course (sex) time is just 10 to 15 seconds, I have 4 times nightfall in week. At past I do twice times of masturbating. 4.I never sleep at right time, & whenever I sleep then my sleeping time is almost 12 to 14 hours. 5. Gas, constipation & the time of digestion is long, that's why I didn't eat properly. 6. Doctors please save my life & my age is 32-years.
Hello doctor! On dis 5 of june I fell flat on my back in bathroom, and taken to hospital. After MRI I came to know that I had spinal compression fracture of vertebrae D 8,9.10. I am on bed rest since dn, now I wanna know dn how much time it will take, to movement. As I am sick of lying on the bed. As I am in hyderabad and want to go back to my home in delhi. How much time it will take to move to my place. And please tell dos and do nots regarding this. I am 45 years female frm delhi.
Recently, I met with an accident and my left wrist got fractured, I consulted an orthopedist. My doubt is should I remove the neck sling while sleeping?
Sir my right hand solder fracture 4 month before but now my shoulder in pain. So, Please tell me what should i do?
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.