Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I smoke weed for past 1yr. I when I am high my thigh muscles would experience lot of pain so that I wl nt b able to sit properly. It doesn't happen everyday but sometimes. What will be the reason behind it.
I am 39 yrs old lady, suffering from lower back pain, uterine fibroids (two in no. One at cervix another at periphery of uterus) for the last 2-3 mths suffering from frequent urination.
Hi doctors, im having severe pain in both my knees and sometimes its on the right, left and both and ive been to the doctor but they just prescribed pain killers and it doesn't really help, how can I help to ease the pain and any idea if it could be arthritis? Because its genetic and im 20. Also, what should I eat/drink and avoid, thank you.
Severe gripping pain in knees(not in the front or back but inner sides of the knees).Aggravates in sitting and laying positions.Please advise.
I am suffering with severe pain at lower right ribs from 10 days. Could you please help me. I can't able to stand straight because if this pain. It starts at the below ribs position and leads to back. Please suggest me proper cure for this problem.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.