Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish OjhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from typhoid. I am very ill and feeling very sick and nervous. I taken treatment from my family doctor. But I cannot feel strong. So you can tell me what can I do?
I suffer from coughing, I can't sleep well at night due to severe cough. Can you suggest something I should do?
Hiii I am 28 year old unmarried mujhe bahut jaada gas ka problem ho raha hai kuch kabhi bhi ho jaa raha hai jiske karan mujhe breathing ka problem bhi ho raha hai mera stool clearly hota hai but fir bhi gas ka bahut problem ho raha hai sath me cakkar nd weeknes bhi fill hota hai pls suggest me what 2 do.
Hello Sir/ Ma'm I am 32 year old with normal physique. Height: 178 cm Weight: 74 KG From last few days, I suffering from stomach disorders. I went for a blood test for liver. Liver Enzymes were elevated (SGOT: 59, SGPT: 130). Also, by ultrasound, my liver size is slightly enlarged (16.7 cm), although I do not consume alcohol n never smoke. Currently, I am taking udiliv 300 twice a day. A little improvement is their but still I am having some gastric problem n sometimes burning sensation in upper stomach. Could you please suggest some homeopathic medicine cure this. Thanks.
One of my friend son has tonsils. His age is 4 years. Is there any treatment for reducing that? One of doctor said to remove those when he grows up.
My sex act last hardly 5 min . I want to improve my timings. Do any medicine or anything help to improve my performance.
I am pure vegetarian I have deficiency of vitamin b12 and D3 how can I eating for increase b12 and D3 please help.
I am 19 years old. My problem is I have not slept from 1 week. Before I was in depression for some reason now due to family pressure and others I am getting too frustrated and my anger has increased alot. I am unable to sleep. I do not wanna eat food. I am suffering from severe headache which is unable to cure it from medicines. I am getting thoughts like suicide and leave the house. I l frustrated from my life.
i am experiencing mild pain and discomfort in my groin area mainly left side testicles or scrotom ,difficult to actually understand alongwith some loss of appetite and belching
My husband has pain in last spine (tail. He seating on tube for last few weeks. Please advise which xray I have to done.
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma is when the cells in your lymphatic system become cancerous. The lymphatic system is responsible for fighting off diseases, which may attack your body. Initially, tumors develop from the lymphocytes in your body. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is much more common than the other type of lymphoma which is Hodgkin lymphoma. There are various types of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma; the most common of which are diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and follicular lymphoma. Here is everything you need to know about Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Swollen lymph nodes: A swollen lymph node in the neck, underarm and armpit which comes about without any pain is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
2. Fever: When you have a sudden unexplained fever, it may be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
3. Night sweats: Night sweats are simply when you sweat excessively in the night.
4. Fatigue: Feeling extremely tired can be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
5. Weight loss: A sudden unexplained loss of weight is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
6. Itchiness: An itchy skin is a rather serious indicator of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Immunosuppressive drugs: You are most likely to develop Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, especially after taking immunosuppressive drugs after a major organ transplant.
2. Bacteria and viruses: Certain bacterial and viral infections cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma including the HIV and Epstein-Barr virus as well as the Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
3. Pesticides: Research suggests that overexposure to the pesticides which kill weeds increases your likelihood of developing Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
4. Age: Elder people are also more likely to suffer from Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy comprises of administering drugs to kill the cancerous cells, either through injection or orally which kill cancer.
2. Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy deals with radiation which is directed at the parts of your body affected by cancer.
3. Medications to enhance the immune system: There are many medications which fight off cancer by boosting the immune system.