Find numerous Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish Kumar ChaurasiyaYour feedback matters!
How to get rid on Dark circles and specs marks on nose, it irritates me. I do wear lenses while I am not at home.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my cheek. I used scar removal cream for 6 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
Hi sir/Madam, I have hyper pigmentation on the face since 10 years, and i used Ayurveda medicines and homeopathic, some pig mention cream also and i used chemical peeling but not reduce actually i am fair co lour pig mention is black i am unmarried present i using Bentovit c cream but not reduce black co lour please please suggestion to us for reduce the black colour and i am not went outside
2 years back it was detected that I do have hypothyroidism. I continued ayurvedice treatment for almost 2 years however I have discontinued the treatment as the medicine was making me very lethargic and was also affecting my decision making skills. Is there a way I can control thyroid without medicine ?
Water walking is an excellent workout for burning calories and getting in shape. You enter a human sized hamster ball that keeps spinning on water this exercise will help you to correct your muscle imbalance and burn as much as 600 calories within an hour there are two types of water walking: deepwater and shallow water walking
I am 41. No activity since 2015. Since Jan 8 no period. Gaining weight. Feel bloated. Increase in appetite. Moodiness. My gaining g weight makes my stomach like like I am pregnant. What could cause all these symptoms. Should I be worried.
My weight is 83 kgs I am 18 years old. I am using phytolacca berry tablets from 10 days and have reduced my diet but I think there is nothing change in me suggest me something which can help me to reduce my fat quicker.
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.