Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm house wife and I have problems of Breast. I need help. I have to do hard work daily but very uncomfortable feel gets pain in breast.
i am 31 year old lady I had unprotected sex before 5 days of my period and I take an I pill and my period was missed and again I had sex on my period date I think it is safe but now I don't have my period it suppose to on 3 th February but today on 6th February I don't have my period. please give me some suggestion.
How to avoid daytime sleepiness
A lot of people, irrespective of whether they go out to work, to college or stay at home, feel sleepy during the day. Some out of fatigue, some because of having a heavy lunch and some others because they do not get a good night?s sleep. Whatever be the reason, a few exercises and some discipline can help you get rid of such sleep cravings.
Few ways to avoid daytime sleepiness are:
1. Set a routine: Try to go to sleep and wake up at about the same time every day. This resets your circadian rhythm and helps developing your sleeping pattern.
2. At least 30 minutes of workout is important for every individual. Go for walks, go to the gym, take up yoga or aerobics - regardless of the kind of exercise you are doing. When the body gets exercise, so does the brain and you are refreshed to take on the rest of the day.
3. Go to bed gadget free: Keep your books, mobile, tab, laptop and TV remote away from the bed. Stay calm and do not have heated conversations. Your nerves need calm down as you to sleep.
4. Get enough sleep: Ensure you sleep enough every night so that it doesn?t ruin your day. Night time sleep is important and adults need seven to nine hours of sleep.
5. Set consistent, healthy mealtimes: Regular mealtimes, eating a healthy breakfast and lunch on time prevents energy deficits during the day that will help you get rid of daytime sleepiness
6. Avoid alcohol: Having alcohol in high amount may hamper your regular sleeping pattern and you may be sleepy the whole day.
7.Avoid Self-Medication: Avoid taking sleeping pills or over the counter the drugs. There are different kinds of drugs available in the market. Some may make you sleepy the whole day due to hangover effect of the drug.
8. Consult a Physician or a sleep specialist.
I had an abortion five months back, and since then I am having so much stomach pain before my menses. What should I do?
I'm one month pregnant but I'm also having UTI infection due to which I'm having lot of side pain two weeks ago I had urine test there 20-25 pus cell present in there this side pain making me uncomfortable feel nauseated every time not able to eat properly and also lower back pain is there what treatment I should take cure this and avoid this in future.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on first day of her mensuration during which my condom broke twice, her bleeding lasted for 7 days her normal periods last for 8 days of bleeding Can she get pregnant? We again had sex 2 days after her bleeding stopped, during the same my condom broke in middle of the intercourse, so she took IDOZ 72 in 3 hours of the incident Will she get pregnant?
I was have been pregnant and doctor sugested me to take unwanted tablet from that I am having irregular periods so he suggested me to tske deviry tablet for that and weight gain I happening too much.
I am 25 year old woman I am pregnant I want to know that after I birth child how many months after my husband can suck my breast?
Married 4 months b4 but still wife is unable to conceive, during intercourse it takes lot of time for sperms to come out and sometimes sperms also don't comes It there any problem? Kindly advise.
Hi doctor, I hv a cyst in my left ovary. Doctor advise me to take crisanta . After finishing the pack yesterday I get the bleeding bt it was very light. I did not knw why. ? Or is it menstrual bleeding? Please advise me what should I do. My pills finished on sunday .
Hi. I am 24 years old and unmarried. I am not pregnant but today suddenly I saw a drop of milk came out of my nipple. I ignored 1st. But it leaked in same way 3/4 times. Is there a reason to worry? How is this even possible?
• Conditions which cause increased pressure on veins around the anus:
• Chronic constipation
• The weight of the foetus and increase in blood flow during pregnancy
• Heavy weight-lifting jobs
• Excessive consumption of spices and condiments
Natural home remedy using radish:
1. Crush 1 radish
2. Add some milk to make a thick paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply around the anal opening
5. Wash off after 15 min
6. Repeat 2 times a day
Natural home remedy using cumin seeds:
1. Take 1 tbsp cumin seed powder
2. Add water to make a thick paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the affected area
5. Leave for 15 min
6. Wash off with water
7. Do this 2 times a day
Natural home remedy using ginger and mint leaves:
1. Crush some ginger (1 inch piece) and make a paste
2. Crush a handful of mint leaves and make a paste
3. Take 1 tsp ginger paste
4. Add 2 tsp mint leaves' paste
5. Mix well
6. Press the paste on a sieve and extract its juice
7. Add 2 tsp lemon juice to it
8. Add 1 tsp honey
9. Mix well
10. Consume 2 times a day
My periods was late this time last month I had used many tablets due to fever, cold nd cough I'm getting tensed actually my date was on 28th but till now I did not get periods.
I had sex but unknowingly condom broke out so I toke ipill to avoid any problem but after I had sex but it was protected but there was no sign of ipill bleeding. Today its my 20th after ipill got little bleeding now I am feeling nausea n vomit type feeling what to do? Am I pregnant? please help me out.
Soak mango 2 hours in water before eating
Drink minimum 2 glass of water after eating mango
Unripened mango is good for sun stroke
Mango is not good for diabetes
Mango is the best source of calcium and potassium
Mango shake is good for increasing weight of children