Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana MishraYour feedback matters!
What should be the precautions after saheli pills starts. How much time we must avoid direct intercross?
I have had this issue recently, whenever I drink water or any liquid, I began to have pain in my lower abdomen on the left side, but as soon as I urinate it gets back to normal, what can be the issue?
I had sexual intercourse and my partner ejaculated inside and I've had cist in my ovaries and I had intercourse 8days before ovulating and I had a little spotting few days after.
Hello sir. Meri wife pregnant ha .pregnant hone ke baad kya kya khana chahiye or kya nahi khana chahiye .bataye sir.
The human body never fails to amaze us. Every day you discover something new, something mesmerizing about your body. Many of the interesting facts about the human body will leave you astounded and open-mouthed in awe.
If you think you know your body well, think again! The following body health facts are sure to swipe you off your feet.
- When it comes to blinking the eyes, women unanimously steal the show. Yes, you heard it right! Women are known to blink their eyes just double the number of times than their male counterparts.
- Here is an interesting fact about your bundle of joy. A newborn baby can swallow and breathe in tandem (for up to 7 months of age). Strange but true!
- Does getting rid of those stubborn extra pounds give you sleepless nights? Men are known to burn the extra calories much rapidly (by almost 50 calories per day) than their female counterparts. A fact not many ladies will relish.
- A smile can win hearts! Here is a reason for you to smile even more. It requires 17 facial muscles for that lovely smile of yours while crying requires nearly 43 muscles.
- The facts about a human brain can leave you baffled. With a memory capacity which is greater than a 4 TB (terabyte) hard drive, there are nearly 1,00,000 chemical reactions taking place in your brain per second.
- Can you believe it? Your ear grows throughout your lifetime and that too, at a speed which is almost a quarter of a millimeter per year. Reasons enough to have your ears ringing!
- Hold your heart tight! This fact is sure to make your heart skip a beat. Do you know the number of times a healthy human heart beats in a year? It is nothing less than 35 million times a year. The surprise doesn't end here. On an average, the amount of blood the heart pumps in one's lifetime is nearly 182 million liters of blood.
- You think the earth is overpopulated? Time for some reality check. The bacterial population that thrives on a person's mouth is close to, or even greater than the total human population on the earth.
- The saliva produced during a person's entire lifetime is enough to fill up almost two swimming pools. A salivating fact indeed!
- This fact is as crazy as it can get. A person is believed to be about 1 cm shorter in the evenings than in the mornings. Now you know when to get yourself clicked full length.
- The sperm is known to be the smallest cell in the human body, while the largest cell is the female egg.
- Another interesting fact states that the cornea of the eye is the only body part that gets oxygen from the air directly. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I have a low AMH count of 0.4. All other blood tests are normal. We have not consciously tried to conceive but referred to a going for normal consultation. Even without trying any medication we have been advised to start IVF treatment immediately. I need to understand if that is really the only way or can we take medication and still try naturally. My age is 32.
I had been spotting for a week with some nlpod and brown dischrge. My periods were due on 14-15 ths mmth. I had blood tpday again. I did ultrasound last month.it was normaly are periods late?? Could i be pregnant? Why are the symptoms if i am 13 weeks pregnant?
Hi, I am 31 years old female. My grandfather died in 2001. Someone told that who loves them they will take with them, he loves my mom, from that time fear is started in me, whether my mom will die with my grandfather? Even if she goes out I feel very nerves, I have a fear what will happen to hear. I was not able to sleep. I was not able to talk with others. I was not doing what others are doing. I was not happy from inside. Still my mind is not free, something is holding me. Sometimes feel if I do this my mom will die? This kind of thoughts is coming in my mind. I am not able to work .Because I too love my mom. But my mom is good still now, but I am not able to come out from that fear and this thoughts. Wile watching TV if something happened to mother character, I feel it is my mom, And also I am losing memory power. I don’t like K from alphabets because my grandfather name and my mom name starts with K and I don’t like no 4. It is been 17 years I am suffering. Suggest me how to overcome this.
Hallo sir/madam I got married in 2013 my wife suffering for pcod problem till no kids please help me what she use tablets for pcod.
I am 3 months old bride enjoying sexual relation very actively . My problem after being so active in sex m not conceiving also I took 3 ipill In 3 months . Please tell me what's the issue . Why m not conceiving.
Symptoms of psycho-sexual disorder you need to know
Psychosexual disorders are conditions that occur when there are discrepancies in sexual functioning caused by mental or emotional problems. These have various manifestations in the form of sexual dysfunction, sexual perversion and gender identity crisis.
The primary characteristic feature of psychosexual disorders is that these are not caused by any external physical factors or medical conditions, but are a result of internal conflicts that arise in the mind. These conflicts can be due to intense personal experiences that lead to stress, anxiety, depression, and guilt. Sexual trauma and negative body image issues are also known to cause psychosexual disorders in men and women.
The symptoms of psychosexual disorders have different kinds of indications in men and women. In many cases, it leads to the development of phobias towards sex and sexual activities. In other cases, it may create strong recurrent desires for unusual sexual situations and activities such as voyeurism, fetishism, exhibitionism, sexual sadism, necrophilia or pedophilia.
Each case is unique and different as it is caused by an exclusive set of factors, which affect every individual in a distinctive capacity.
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in women?
Psychosexual disorders in women are characterized by the following signs:
- inability to get sexually aroused despite adequate stimulation
- inability to achieve orgasm
- reduced sexual drive and the lack of desire for sex
- inadequate vaginal lubrication
- unconscious tightening of the vaginal muscles that causes interference in sexual activities
- experiencing pain during sexual intercourse
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in men?
Some of the signs of psychosexual disorder in men are as follows:
- inability to get or hold an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- premature ejaculation
- being unable to ejaculate
- reduced libido and inhibited sexual desire
- inability to achieve orgasm
- lack of sexual arousal through stimulation
Whatever is the cause, rest assured that it can be resolved completely with the help of a good therapist. So don't hesitate and continue suffering without getting help.
Related Tip: Why is having sex very painful for some people?
Drink 3-4 glass of pure water at morning on waking up after you brush your teeth, it will keep your gut clean
I am married ,age-29 years and we are trying for baby past six months, I have hypothyroidism with recent tsh value -8.3micro IU/ml and dosage is 50 mcg of eltroxin, So Am I good enough to conceive with above tsh level or need to take any care or precautions to conceive faster. And what could be the reasons for not conceiving so far. Kindly give your suggestions and help me out in this.
Hi, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 8 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? Does the gap of 6 days matter? Im having pain in breasts. Should I get sonography done? After how many days of sexual act can a sonography show? Please help.
My wife is pregnant. Now 4th month is going on. Last mnp was 5th march 2016, edd is 12th dec 2016. From march 5th we are avoiding contact. When I can start contact.
Hello I had tubectomy in 2013, my last period on 29th March 2017 I did pregnancy test it was negative and from 10 days I had constipation problem what will suggest.
I m suffering from black and brown discharge from my vagina since 3 to 4 months approximately. What can I do. What is the reason of it?
What r the chances of a healthy pregnancy at the age of 39-40 years? I mean is it safe? How can I make it safe without risk?
FITT- formula to remain FIT –
F (Frequency) - Daily, minimum 5 days a week
I (Intensity) – Moderate – Low - for older people and just starting exercise program
T (Type) - aerobic + resistance
Aerobic - (walking, running, cycling. swimming)
1. Use large muscles (legs , shoulder, arms , chest)
2. Can be done continuously
3. Burns calories and helps in losing fat
1. After aerobic exercise
2. Two/three times a week
3. Maintains muscles while losing fat
4. Can do free weights
5. Do not do if BP > 160/100 mm of Hg .
T - (Time) 30-45 mts per day minimum – 150 mts per week, may increase up to 300 mts / for more benefit.