Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha Singh
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 30 years old and my wife is 27 years old. We are married since last 2 years and planning for kids since than however my wife is unable to conceive. We went to gynaecologist also who got us examined and suggested that everything is fine between both of us including my sperm test. Even after taking medication we are unable to have a child. Please help with appropriate medication advice.
To make your married life exciting and happy with a deep sense of intimacy it is very much necessary to learn how to cope up with sexual disorders, which is only possible with communication and proper treatment. Marriage is a balance of emotional and physical needs, which is required to be fulfilled in order to be called as a successful marriage. Sexual disorders can have an adverse effect on this beautiful relationship of commitment, in order to overcome and deal with the disorder it is needed that couples discuss and try to understand each other’s problems with due concern.
Today sexual disorders are very common; about 60 % of married couples are facing sexual disorders whether male or female, which is also being a major reason for the numbers of couples have separated. In many cases couples hesitate or do not speak to their partner about their sexual problems which results into lack of trust, intimacy, depression, anger, resentment, extra marital affairs and even takes a toll on life. Partners should adopt the best ways to minimize the effect of sexual disorder on their married life whether it is proper consultation to doctors or open and regular discussion about the preventive steps and medication. Patience is the key to combat the disease in all ways.
Male Sexual Disorders can be broadly categorised as Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Loss of Libido, Impotency, Less and Unhealthy Sperms. Delayed Ejaculation etc, have various causes behind it. It may be caused due to chronic diseases like diabetes, liver dysfunction, alcoholism, drug abuse, smoking, unhealthy lifestyle, excessive masturbation etc. Sometimes people go for testosterone supplements to boost their impotency but it does not show much benefit if we compare to ayurvedic treatment.
Whereas, Female Sexual Disorders such as Leucorrhoea, Dryness of vagina, Pain during sex, Absent orgasm, Low libido/Low sex desire can be caused due to hormonal imbalances, tiredness, chronic diseases, menopause, pregnancy, ageing and depression. As females are much sensitive towards sexual disorders it is highly recommended to take preventive measures and must be on regular checkups with medication.
Sexual Disorders should be handled with extreme care and empathy. In the world of Ayurveda there are various treatments and therapies which are known to be very effective and have an excellent efficiency to cure the disease from the roots and prevent it to have an impact again. Ayurvedic medicines naturally treat body ailments, rejuvenate and restore energy with hormonal balance. Regular consultation with the sexologist and mutual cooperation between the partners is advised to get a better understanding of disease and its treatment.
Hi, I Got my periods 6 days early. I have been planning for a kid from past 6 months.Please suggest us something for conceiving.
Hi, my periods are usually regular (26-28 days). However I have not got my period this month, I am 5 days late. I am sexually active, use a condom and also did a pregnancy test to rule that out - it was negative. What should I do?
Imagine water flowing through a pipe or a tube that has a lot of things passing through it. It would definitely have a cleansing effect, don't you think? Now, apply the same to your stomach which is also a tube through which all the food passes through. When you drink water, it runs through this tube and cleanses it of all the food debris that is along the walls. This helps in a big way by removing the debris and toxins and is one of the most effective cleansing mechanisms.
The Japanese, in particular, are known to have used this over the centuries. They drink neither cold nor hot water, but water at moderate temperature. If you incorporate the same into your daily lifestyle, it can do wonders.
Here are some other aspects of drinking water empty stomach that you might want to consider:
- Drink about 600 mL water on an empty stomach in the morning, even before brushing
- You can then brush and rinse your mouth, but do not eat anything for the next 45 minutes
- Eat a good breakfast after 60 to 90 minutes
- Again, do not eat anything after that for about 2 hours
This is a regimen which should be followed religiously as it comes with multiple benefits. The same have been listed below:
- Flushing effect on the stomach: This is one of the best ways to clear the bowels. If you are having problems with bowel movement, try water on an empty stomach and see the difference. And needless to say, clearing out the bowels first thing in the morning is one of the healthiest habits to have
- Colon cleanser: As food passes through the food pipe, there is a lot of debris along the walls. Drinking water flushes this debris out and leaves the food pipe walls clean and clear.
- Improve appetite: Drinking water on empty stomach empties the stomach, making way for a good appetite and a good breakfast, which is considered the best meal to have
- Prevents headaches: Dehydration is one of the major causes of headaches, as the cells crave for water for proper functioning. Drinking water, especially on an empty stomach, gives the cells their much-needed hydration, thereby preventing headaches.
- Detoxifying effect: Clearing out the bowels helps in releasing toxins from the body. Drinking water on an empty stomach helps fasten the process of bowels in the mornings which are also effective methods of removing toxins.
- Weight loss: If you need something to fill your stomach without having to add calories, drink up water. Doing this on an empty stomach is even more effective, as it also reduces bloating feeling and clears out debris and toxins. Water also improves metabolism and so helps in weight loss. Mixing lemon and honey to luke warm water and drinking it on an empty stomach can help reduce the waistline and keep you energized throughout the day.
- Skin care: Drinking water on an empty stomach clears up the skin pores and helps in keeping skin clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
The most devastating period for any pregnant women is a miscarriage. This normally happens because of genetic abnormality noticed in the fetus caused due to tripling of a chromosome. This is also called ‘spontaneous abortion’ because the body rejects the random genetic abnormality. Apart from this, there are many other reasons for miscarriage namely blood clotting, deshaped uterus, uterine fibroids, unhealthy cervix and so on. Now, this could lead you to the next question - What can we do to prevent miscarriage?
Time to meet the gynaecologist:
When there is tripling of chromosomes or genetic mismatch, the body actually rejects the fetus, thereby preventing birth of an unhealthy baby. But, if the miscarriage repeats several times, then you have to meet your gynaecologist for further tests and appropriate medical intervention.
Symptoms of miscarriage:
In the normal course, when miscarriage occurs, the women would experience back pain or vaginal bleeding or blood in the vaginal mucus or cramping or abdominal pain. Ironically, sometimes the miscarriage may happen without any of these symptoms. It would get noticed only during routine scanning. However, in the normal course, the chance of a miscarriage is highest before the 12th week. But if miscarriage happens after the 12th week and before the 24th week, then it is called spontaneous abortion. Thereafter, it is known as a ‘still born’ baby.
However, there are some steps that can help women prevent a miscarriage. These steps are briefly explained here.
- Nicotine retards growth of fetus and it is for this reason the couple should shun smoking, months before they plan pregnancy. This change in lifestyle has remarkable effects in preventing miscarriage. Similarly, caffeine can also be the cause of miscarriage. Therefore, women should regulate their intake of coffee as per the advice given by the gynaecologist.
- Women suffering from chronic ailments like lupus, problems with thyroid, epilepsy and such other ailments are prone to a miscarriage. Similarly, it is also advisable that women should get tested for STD/HIV because these ailments can cause a miscarriage. Women suffering from such ailments should be under constant medical care.
- In addition to these, the women should take food rich in vitamins, proteins, Omega-3 and fibres. Further, they should also do physical exercises as per the instructions given by the gynaecologist. One should drink enough water so as to keep oneself sufficiently hydrated. Women must practice meditation, which helps in reducing stress.
The causes of a miscarriage are many; women should discuss about the issues relating to a miscarriage with a gynecologist. This helps them take appropriate preventive steps against this unwanted situation.