Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi my wife is 24 years old, facing irregular period problem. Always getting small amount of blood 1 or 2 drops. Anyone pls suggest reason and medicines for this to overcome.
My wife is in 9th month of pregnancy. Her legs is swelling. What to do in this condition, are we go for secarion or wait for the right time. The date giving is 10th of April.
I am 24 Year old I had sex with my girl friend today i. E13 Day of her cycle with condom but condom was broken inside. I gave her optional72 Pill after having sex. Is their any chance pregnancy.
My sister is a pregnant of 5 month She eatted red cabbage in that vegetables having anything dangerous That will affect or not.
Pain in the stomach area, back, thighs and legs is very normal during periods. This is known as dysmenorrhea. It is common to the point that almost all females consider it very useful. The truth of the matter is that the pain is not very common. The menstrual cycle is a physiological procedure. There is no requirement for it to be difficult or painful. In case pain happens during periods, it should be dealt with. Here are a few homoeopathic cures that are very useful:
- Belladonna: Throbbing pain on the right side of the stomach calls for this cure. Sudden onset, extremely red, thickened, hot and excessive bleeding are one of the major signs. Congestion in the uterus, sinking down sensation, throbbing pain are some other indications that require this cure. The desire for cold water or no thirst at all throughout the day is also one of the signs. Wanting lemons or lemonade and other cold beverages is a very common sign.
- Chamomilla: The individual might be extremely touchy and hopeless. Exceptional pain shooting down the inner thighs is one of the biggest and most obvious signs. The blood might be dark with substantial clots.
- Lac Caninum: Painful swelling of the breasts before the period is one of the signs. Pain may substitute from side to side.
- Lachesis: PMS signs such as bad temper, discouragement, migraine, flushes of warmth all increase with the onset of the blood stream. Serious spasms and cramps, irritation from weight of the dressing are also some of the side effects. Blood might be dark, sparse, knotty and the less the flow, the more the pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is a very important cure and is helpful in case you are not certain of what to do, try Mag-phos. When there is a need for you to seek comfort from a hot water bottle all day, it is wrong and calls for this cue. The flow is dark. it can also be cured with hot showers and is more regrettable lying on the right side.
- Nux Vomica: Pain in lower back with consistent urge to stool. Patient might be cold and exceptionally fractious, restless and furious. A good night’s sleep, resting, light weight clothing are very important. Nux vomica cures the feeling of nausea as well. It also kills the urge to consume cold beverages that cause further clotting.
- Sabina: Severe spasms stretch out from low back to the bladder, torment reaches out from uterus to thighs in this condition. Blood is bright red and is more often mixed with dull clots. Shooting pain up the vagina and pain while lying on the back are very common as well.
- Secale: Continuous release of watery dark blood until the menstrual cycle is over. Hence, secale is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I didn't get periods In june I took ipill And in august I got my periods but this month I am not getting my periods my usual periods are 15th of month Why is this delay happening.
Hi, Is it safe to have sex without any safety measure after 19 or 20 days after first day of monthly periods?
I missed periods for 7 days. I test on 4 day it turn negative. Only lower back pain and constipation I am getting symptoms. Bt for two days while I woke I got severe body ache and something feeling to vomit. But didn't take vomit. And two days I got loose stools. Is the symptoms for pregnancy. When should I test again.
An infection in a woman’s reproductive organ is characterized by pain, discomfort, itching, burning sensations and a foul smell. Even normally, a women’s reproductive organ creates a discharge which is a clear liquid but slightly cloudy. However, when this discharge becomes abnormal and has a foul smell, it could be a tell tale sign for a vaginal infection.
Symptoms of Vaginal Discharge:
Your vaginal discharge is heavier than usual.
The smell seems different and can be quite offensive.
The color of your vaginal discharge may also change.
Your vagina can swell and become sore.
Itching and burning sensations are also felt.
Sex is extremely uncomfortable and painful.
What causes a vaginal infection?
Sometimes vaginal discharges happen due to an allergic reaction or irritation caused by the use of products such as vaginal douches and creams.
Vaginal infections which are not contagious in nature can be caused by detergents, fabric softeners, perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays which may change the natural, chemical and bacterial balance of the organ.
Vaginal infections are also quite commonly caused by sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, Chlamydia, trichomoniasis, human papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes among others.
How can you prevent vaginal infections?
Keep your genital area dry and clean – Every time you have a bath, clean your vagina with water and don’t use chemical or vaginal washes which can only make things worse. Vaginal infections can also occur due to the disturbance of the ph level (the balance of alkaline and acidic chemicals) in your vagina. Thus use only water to wash and maintain general hygiene.
Avoid wearing underwear made out of nylon and synthetic material – These materials trap heat and moisture in your vagina and can make them smelly and itchy. Cotton underwear is recommended to prevent vaginal infections and also for general health.
Eating yogurt or other pro-biotics can prevent vaginal infection – Any healthy vagina has a balance of many forms of bacteria and fungus. If you have pro-biotics such as plain yoghurts or other specially formulated foods, then it will help maintain the balance and prevent infections from happening.
Use condoms – Always use either a female condom or ask your partner to use a male condom before engaging in intercourse. This will prevent the passing of sexually transmitted diseases which are a leading cause of vaginal infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
windering to do protected sex Really worried about hiv and other stds Pls suggest me whether condom can save me frm hiv with proper use ,if yes then why it is not 100% sure. There is any case study happen on this (clinical trials of sero discordant couple)
My daughter 20 years suffering from white secretion due to that menstrual cycle. Is there any medicine for that please help.
Hi I just want to ask that what is the maximum age up to which a lady can be pregnant without any complications It's related to me and my wife.
Sir my brother wife got pregnant for 2 month but sunday miscarriage happen sir I want ask is there any scope of next baby sir in feature she will get pregnant sir.
Is it necessary for women to start calcium, vitamin d3 and any other supplement after 35 for healthy aging?
How much will be the success rate of using an ipill contraceptive tablet used by the 36 hours of intercourse. And the intercourse was done during the safe periods.
Hiii, I am 23 years old. I have irregular periods (every two months) but this month I got a period 4 days before my due date any reason for this.
I am 25 year old boy, I had sex with prostitute yesterday, I am very nervous, me & friend trapped into this, I do not want to do sex with her, I use condom but I am very tensed regarding my health, what I have to do, I need a proper consultation of what steps I have to take, please guide me. Please help me, I am in great depression. I am worried about my health, please suggest me how should I ensure that I am safe.
Progesterone is a characteristic female hormone, which is also known as the pregnancy hormone, its percentage is generally higher before and during pregnancy. Progesterone supplementation is regularly important during assisted reproductive technology (ART) systems; for example, In-vitro fertilization (IVF). This is recommended because the medicines you may use during these strategies can change your body's capacity to deliver progesterone. Certain techniques can even expel progesterone delivering cells from your ovaries. All women who wish to end up pregnant need progesterone to help the uterus get ready for and sustain a prepared egg.
Progesterone readies the uterus for pregnancy. After ovulation happens, the ovaries begin to deliver progesterone required by the uterus. Progesterone causes the uterine covering or endometrium to thicken. This readies a strong domain in your uterus for a fertilized egg.
Progesterone sustains the baby. A supply of progesterone to the endometrium keeps on being critical during pregnancy. After an effective implantation, progesterone keeps up a steady domain for the forming baby. Following eight to ten weeks of pregnancy, the placenta takes control of progesterone creation from the ovaries and considerably builds the hormone.
Other sources of progesterone supplements
A few types of progesterone supplements are accessible, including vaginal items that deliver progesterone straight to the uterus. The diverse structures include the following:
1. Vaginal gel:
- Utilized once every day for progesterone supplementation
- Over a time of involvement and more than forty million dosages recommended
- In studies where quiet inclination was measured, a dominant part of women favored the gel for comfort over other progesterone medicines
- Some discharge felt during use
2. Vaginal suppositories:
- Generally utilized yet not FDA-endorsed
- Utilized two to three times each day
- Spillage can be chaotic
3. Vaginal supplements:
- Intended for vaginal use
- FDA-endorsed for progesterone supplementation yet not for progesterone substitution
- Useful in ladies under thirty-fie years; no settled outcomes in women of more than thirty-five years
- Utilized two to three times each day
4. Progesterone oral cases, utilized vaginally:
- Not planned or FDA-affirmed for vaginal utilization
- Less symptoms when it is utilized vaginally rather than orally
- Utilized approximately three times each day
- An oil-based arrangement (now and then called progesterone in oil)
- Generally utilized; most settled strategy for progesterone delivery
- Infused into the bottom once every day
- Requires long, thick needle to enter layers of skin and fat
- Hard to oversee
- Infusions might be difficult
- Skin responses are normal
Progesterone is a vital piece of infertility treatment since it boosts implantation and pregnancy. Human services suppliers regularly have an inclination towards which type of progesterone they recommend for fertility treatment. Their application is by and large in view of their involvement with the different techniques. However, accommodation and demand are likewise critical. Most women lean toward a progesterone definition that is simple, advantageous, and agreeable. Thus, make sure to talk about your choices with your social insurance supplier or your doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.