Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Varanasi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Aggarwal
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 59 years male and I suspect of having enlargement of prostate. Symptons like sudden urge to urinate, unable to control urine flow and slow dribbling while passing urine.
2. Drink at least cup of milk daily.
3. Apply coconut / til oil to your whole body and almond oil to your face at the time of bath. It will help to prevent dryness.
4. Use malai+turmeric+besan once in a day to look beautiful and fresh.
5. Take good sleep.
Hi I'm male my skin is oily and becomes oily and sweaty in the sun and usual too please tel me wat should I use to control or remove oil and sweat from my face forever and dnt bring it back please tel me or help me out with this oily face problems.
My face and hand till elbow it is little dark and black. My rest of the body is white and fair but my face is hand till elbow is black. Can you suggest something naturally to become fair?
In my face so many small pimples. R coming after that pimples r coming normal. Black marks r come. It's will not coming from face. So plzz. Help me.
Sweat is produced normally by the body and it also helps in keeping cool and helps in waste removal. However, only people with excessive sweating know how awful it can be with constant sweating in the armpits, groins, and feet with no reason (anxiety, warm weather, etc.).
It is an embarrassing situation, both in terms of their self image with the constant urge to wipe off sweat with a kerchief and wet underarms and palms and soaked clothes. Imagine when you are meeting someone, and the first thing you have to do is wipe your palm as it is full of sweat!!
This condition of excessive sweating is known medically as hyperhidrosis. While it is normal for people to sweat in warm weathers and in anxious situations, if someone is sweating even in cold weathers and in very routine circumstances, they could be having hyperhidrosis.
How Botox can help?
Botox is a neurotoxin extracted from a type of bacteria. Its medical benefits were accidentally discovered, when it was found that it can be used to disable cells and so can be useful in controlling and preventing ageing.
Botox became the wonder drug, which was used in getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines. It helped restore youthful looks and slowly the medical usage scope kept expanding. Using the same logic of it incapacitating the nerve ending, it also found its use in controlling hyperhidrosis.
Procedure involved in treating sweat with botox:
- What it does is that it will numb the nerve endings which supply these sweat glands, and therefore sweat production is minimized.
- It is a topical treatment and so needs to be done with a particular area in mind. The armpits, palms, forehead, and groin are the most common areas that are treated.
- For instance, when treating the armpit, the entire armpit is marked out as a diamond shaped area.
- Topical anaesthesia would be used to reduce the impact of needle injections, given the thin nature of the skin here.
- Marks are then made about 1 cm apart to cover the whole area, and about 100 units of botox are injected in small amounts to cover the entire area of both armpits.
- A blow of cool air may also be used to reduce sensitivity during injections.
- The procedure is done in about less than 30 minutes and you would be able to return to normal activity.
- The effect will take about a week to 10 days to take effect, and the satisfaction rate is quite high (95%).
- It works very well for the armpits and the palms, the soles are not as responsive given the thick nature of the skin.
- Repeat sessions may be required after some months, depending on the severity of the condition.
- This is a cosmetic procedure and may not be covered by insurance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!