Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Varanasi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. A.K YadavYour feedback matters!
From 3 days. I'm having soar throat and cold. I'm drinking warm water. Coughing yellow in color. But now my eyes has become very watery from 2 days. It's looking like I be been crying a lot.
My face had very dull and face skin had lot of pores and on nose on squeezing white substances come out and my forehead is dark than my skin face.
I am under depression due to office boss and all subordinates behavior with me. They are neglecting me. Avoiding me. In all situations. If I voluntary join to make that I am also a member that my suggestions are over looking. Feeling very sad. Tension in mind. Some pain in head. Words will not come easily. Some of subordinates telling lie about me to others and giving bad impression on me. I am feeling loneliness. Working silently alone. This could effect my health kindly suggest me.
Dr. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I took mifepristone on 16th July. Nd today I took misoprostol. After 10 min of taking misoprostol, I vomited. So Wat does dis mean? Nd I want to know will misoprostol work even if I had vomited? Wat should I do next?
Painful or difficult intercourse is either caused by psychological or medical factors, such as dyspareunia. It is commonly known as painful intercourse due to various reasons and persistant pain in the pelvis region is a sign of it.
What an cause dyspareunia?
The causes of dyspareunia can vary, depending on when the pain occurs; during deep thrusting or penetration. Sometimes, emotional factors contribute to the cause as well.
1. Entry pain
Pain during penetration may be caused by the following factors:
- Insufficient lubrication: Inadequate foreplay can result in insufficient lubrication. Breast-feeding, menopause or childbirth can also cause inadequate lubrication.
- Irritation, trauma or injury: This includes irritation or injury from pelvic surgery, an accident, female circumcision or episiotomy (incision made at the time of childbirth to expand the birth canal).
- Skin disorder, infection or inflammation: Infections in the urinary tract or genital organs can result in painful intercourse. Skin problems such as eczema can also add to dyspareunia.
- Vaginismus: Uncontrollable vaginal wall muscle spasms can make penetration extremely painful.
- Congenital abnormality: Problems during birth, such as lack of a fully-developed vagina or underdevelopment of the hymen are some underlying causes.
2. Deep pain
Deep thrusting can be attributed to the following causes:
- Certain conditions and illnesses: These include ovarian cysts, haemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, cystitis, uterine fibroids (benign growths in the uterus), retroverted uterus (uterus that is tilted), uterine prolapse (a condition characterized by the uterus sagging from its usual position), pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis (uterus lining tissues growing outside one’s uterus).
- Medical treatment or surgeries: Medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation or surgeries like hysterectomy (a surgical technique to remove either a part or whole of the womb) can result in dyspareunia.
3. Emotional factors
- Psychological problems: Depression, anxiety, body image issues, relationship problems or intimacy fears can affect arousal and result in pain.
- Stress: Pelvic floor muscles are affected by stress. This contributes to pain during sex.
- Past sexual abuse: Dyspareunia commonly develops in women who have been abused in the past.
The symptoms of painful intercourse include:
1. Pain only during entry (Sexual penetration)
2. Any penetrative activity is painful; even inserting a tampon becomes painful
3. Sudden sensation of pain, especially if sex before was painless
4. Deep pain while thrusting
5. Aching or burning pain
6. Throbbing pain, persisting hours after sex
I am suffering from severe constipation. Because of this problem I am not able to concentrate in my day to day work. It also causes severe headache. Please suggest me some remedy to get rid off from this problem forever.
What are the health effects of cigarette, tobacco, Vine, junk food, sugar, sex, and alcohol consumption?
There is a baltod symptoms in my ear I hav went to many doc but tere is no relief Lot of allergy in my ear What medicine should I take.
I am 32 years old sir my skin is senstive and first many black heads, whtieheads then after make very small acne with redness but no open so no any treatment suit on them I wash with fash face wash pls reply me fast how can I remove them clearly I very tense no suit any cosmetic and medicine tube
I don't know why lekin my black hair convert in white hairs so fast fast how to generate once again black hairs.:(
I have gained too much of weight and want to loose it as soon as possible. Some one have recommended me wow Garcinia is it safe to have it for weight loss.
I had a tumour in right breast which was Benign I got it operated 6-7 years back. Then again after 3 years of operation I again got the similar thing in my left breast. I got it checked it was Benign as well. I recently have been diagnosed with pcod. Initially the time didn't pain except before periods but lately it has been since 2-3 weeks n the breast size has also increased. Even walking briskly or bending leads to pain. Do I need to chk with the medicine given by my gynecologists or is it an indication of something else?
I am 39 weeks pregnant. From today I am having contractions with backache in every 3-5 mins and in the evening started bleeding. But baby did not dropped yet. What to do? Now how much I am near to the true active labour? Expected delivery time?
My penis is only 5 inch long and not straight on election, this is slightly bent. How I increase its length and do it straight? Please tell me solution Dr. ?
Hey doctors I am suffering from diabeties and I usually walk in the morning and work out daily how can I reduce it. And I also eat fresh vegetables daily.
Hello I am suffering from a addiction of masturbation. I daily masturbates. Will this give a negative impact on my health hair or memory as I feel very lazy in doing any activity with very low energy. Any solution for this?
May be I'm suffering with back ache. When I lift bucket and then if I stand straight I'm feeling painful.
Bridges are commonly used to replace one or more missing teeth. They span the space where the teeth are missing.