Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vineet Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My boss referred me Dr Vineet Kumar. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Vineet Kumar has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I was in so much stress due to my problem and he gave me a treatment to increase height. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dr Vineet Kumar Singh is so nice. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. It has been quite some time that i was suffering. I owe him him a big thanks for making me fine again.
It was a bad case of hair loss. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The entire dr Vineet Kumar Singh was spotlessly, clean. Even though Dr Vineet Kumar is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. Dr Vineet Kumar has expert knowledge in the field.
I read about the Dr Vineet Kumar on one of the social media platform. He ensures that she listens to his patients. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunctionThe nurses at the dr Vineet Kumar Singh were really helpful. During the complete erectile dysfunction program he always supported and motivated me.
My skin health was degrading day by day due to which I was quite worried. I consulted Dr Vineet, Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. The complete process of skin health treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he provided.
I was suffering from masterbation addiction so I chose to consult Dr Vineet. His guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. I am really grateful as his masturbation addiction treatment has give me a ray of hope. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in his clinic. He is very friendly and kind hearted person.
Someone from the office, referred us Dt. Vineet Kumar. Vineet Kumar is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The facilities available in the dr Vineet Kumar Singh are very nice. Overall diet planning was very effective. The dr Vineet Kumar Singh have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Vineet Kumar. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. . The Dr Vineet Kumar clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. I am really grateful as his lose weight treatment has give me a ray of hope.
Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the problem. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing gain weight treatment was very relaxing. I searched this Vineet Kumar online and saw his reviews.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vineet Kumar to be very helpful. Thankyou doctor today i have gone for ultrasound and xray every thing is fine doctor said its just a muscle pain.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vineet Kumar to be well-reasoned. Thnk u sir..l ' ll definetly do it so that l can achieve my deams..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vineet Kumar to be caring. Yes. I feel that I should send all my Reports to the Doctor.
Dr. Vineet Kumar provides answers that are very helpful. Report,How can i sendd you can i get ur mail id
Dr. Vineet Kumar provides answers that are caring. Ye kya hota h i dont know
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vineet Kumar to be caring. Caring
His advised saved my life, very knowledgeable and caring about patient.
Dr. Vineet Kumar Singh provides answers that are saved my life. Thanks
Dr. Vineet Kumar Singh provides answers that are very helpful. tq u
Dr. Vineet Kumar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Sir Mera Age 35 years he. 3 saal huwa diabetes ko Mera blood sugar level fasting 120-to140 ke beech me eahata bina medicine pe aur p.p 110-120 bina medicine pe. Kya mujhe medicine lena chahiye?
Diabetes is a condition wherein, the level of sugar in your blood increases significantly. This happens when the sugar you consume from foods is not efficiently processed by the body thus, a rise in the level of your blood sugar. An excess concentration of sugar in the blood can make you prone to various health complications.
The symptoms of diabetes include frequent urge to urinate, increased thirst, increased hunger and rapid weight loss, combined with fatigue and irritability. Diabetes can also cause problems in the eyes, such as blurred vision as well as make you prone to cataracts and even glaucoma (in very rare cases). With diabetes, any injury or body sore tends to take a lot of time to heal.
Diabetes is a disorder that occurs due to impaired insulin functioning. Insulin is a hormone that is produced by pancreas, which is located right below the stomach. Diabetes, when occurs as a result of insufficient production of insulin by the pancreas, is known as Type 1 Diabetes. In this type, the immune cells in the body attack the cells in the pancreas, which produce insulin thus, discouraging insulin secretion.
Another kind is the Type 2 diabetes, which occurs when the cells in the body become insulin resistant. Most cases of diabetes are of this particular type, as one of the major reasons behind this is following an erratic lifestyle devoid of healthy habits.
Gestational diabetes is the third type, although it isn’t very common. During pregnancy, the various hormones that are secreted in the body can play spoilsport with the functioning of the pancreas, thus the production of insulin. This leads to a drastic rise in blood sugar levels.
How to treat it with Ayurvedic remedies
Eat healthy: Eating healthy assumes the maximum importance; you need to eat healthy in order to control diabetes effectively. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in the diet, but make sure to pick foods that contain little sugar. Fruits such as bananas and grapes are not the best options for a diabetic. Rather, one should consider cucumber and bitter gourd in such circumstances.
Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can keep your body weight at optimal level, which goes a long way in preventing and controlling symptoms of diabetes. Besides being good for your heart, cardiovascular exercises such as running bring down the excess glucose levels in the blood.
Limit stress: Stress is very harmful for the body as it reduces your immunity against diseases and infections. Leading a stressful life can make you prone to a variety of disorders, diabetes being one of them. Relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga can help one deal with stress effectively.
Management of diabetes can be done using a variety of herbs. Some of them are:
- Eugenia jambolana (Jamun beej churna)
- Pterocarpus marsupium (Vijaysar churna)
- Ficus bengalensis (Nyagrodha twaka churna – banyan tree bark)
- Momordica chirantia Karvellaka (Karella – Bitter Gourd)
- Kirat tikata (Chirayata)
- Emblica officinalis (Amla)
It is possible that certain patients are unable to respond to insulin or hypoglemic medicines. In this case, an ayurvedic physician may prescribe some ayurvedic drugs such as:
- Dhatri Nisha
- Chandraprabha vati
- Vasant kusumakar rasa
Diabetes is not just a lack of insulin. It is the most probable cause is plain poor maintenance of your body. Its cure will need to include all of these things discussed. By doing all, diet, herbs, exercise and stress management, you can certainly take care of your Diabetes.
Unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle combined with bad eating habits are majorly responsible for acidity in people today. It is experienced not only by the people of upper age groups but also by children as they eat a lot of junk food outside.
Acidity happens due to excess secretion of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach. If you have upper abdominal discomfort or pain, stomach fullness, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, belching, waterbrash or irregular bowel movement, then you must be suffering from acidity or gastritis.
According to Ayurveda, the main cause of this condition is the worsening of the Pitta Dosha (the fire element) in your body. The reasons that worsen this dosha are:
- Having foods that don't match your constitution or which aren't supposed to be taken together like milk and salt or milk and fish.
- Smoking, excessive intake of coffee, tea and alcohol.
- Intake of extremely spicy and sour beverages and foods.
- Consuming white flour products, especially products made from white sugar.
- Having food even though you may be suffering from indigestion
- Controlling the urge to urinate or pass stool
- Prolonged exposure to heat and the sun
What does worsening Pitta Dosha do to your digestive power?
The exacerbated Pitta worsens your digestive fire, causing your food to be not properly digested as well as influence the production of ama (toxins). When ama builds up in your digestive channels, it brings about the problem of hyperacidity. The treatment focuses on calming down the irritated Pitta Dosha. For this, certain herbs are used to get rid of the toxins that block these channels. This automatically improves your digestive fire, inducing better digestion.
What changes you're required to make? To keep this problem at bay, there are certain lifestyle changes that you may have to make such as: Practice yoga and Pranayam like Bhujangasana, Vajrasana, Shitkari Pranayam and so on. Avoid fermented as well as processed foods. Avoid coffee, tea, alcoholic or carbonated beverages. Curb the consumption of acidic foods like garlic, onions, ginger, vinegar, and tomatoes. Also, avoid having curd/yogurt at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
In this fast lifestyle due lack of exercise weight gain in our body and joint become decay day by day and it's lead to damage of knee joint, so many times doctors advice knee joint replacement, in ayurveda we use janu basti panchkarma therepy to avoid operation and provide healthy lifestyle.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.
I have a problem of frequent nightfalls (nocturnal emissions). How can this be stopped. Please help me.
My son having hoarseness of voice for 15 days. I visited an allopath who prescribed antibiotics and antiallergies. But I am not getting better result. I want to ask an ayurved practitioner for some good advice.
What are the symptoms of acid reflux and which medicine should we take and what kind of food we eat.
The area around my testicles are scratched by undergarments and the area has become pretty red, now sometimes it cause itching also. I have cleaned my private hairs but it made it worse now the hairs scratch it more and the both side area. Tell me some solution some cream to repair it soon.
How long we can take Pantosec D SR safely. I have a lot of gas and nausea like issues. Discontinuing this medication for a few days gets the symptoms back quickly. Took diet modifications, but no help. But this med keeps me cool.
There is permanent cure for erectile dysfunction no bp high no diabetes no cardiac not taken any harmful medicines also suggest medicines.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
According to an Ayurvedic study of mental health, ‘rajas’, ‘satwa’ and ‘tama’ are essential qualities of one’s mind. ‘Satwa’ is essential for knowledge and reasoning, ‘Rajas’ initiates thoughts, whereas ‘Tama’ renders a soothing effect and serves to control overactive ‘satwa’ and ‘rajas’. However, equilibrium among these three is necessary for a healthy mind. A disruption in this balance results in anxiety, anger and even mental disorder. Environmental toxins, stress and information overload take a toll on one’s brain functioning on a daily basis. Along with exercises and a balanced diet, these few herbs can be used for restoring mental balance, thereby promoting mental wellbeing.
Mulungu Bark- Mulungu calms your nerves, thus improving your mood and sleep. It even enhances brain function, helping to reduce anxiety.
Bacopa- Also known as Brahmi, bacopa boosts memory and cognitive abilities. It also aids in lowering the production of stress hormone ‘cortisol’. It sustains the physical health of the brain cells, protecting the brain against ageing.
Rhodiola Rosea- This medicinal herb consists of two powerful compounds called ‘Salidroside’ and ‘Rosin’. Salidroside is a strong antioxidant while Rosin shields against neurotoxicity (toxicity in the nervous system due to the exposure to artificial or natural toxins) by curbing inflammation of the neural cells. This enhances a better mental performance, reducing anxiety, stress and fatigue.
Ziziphus Jujuba- Day-to-day chores over a long period of time can get extremely tiring and affect your physical as well as mental faculties. Ziziphus Jujuba encourages good sleep at night, thus restoring your mental health.
Passiflora Incarnata (passion flower)- This herb acts as a natural sedative; thereby relieving anxiety, which is a primary reason for interrupted sleep.
Scutellaria lateriflora (skullcap)– The anti-oxidant properties of this plant help deal with and alleviate stress levels, in the process, improving your mood and inducing sound sleep. It also helps treat inflammation of the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.