Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Vapi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. Jayesh DesaiYour feedback matters!
My hairs are damage and so much hairfall and drandfuf are in my hair I am so decrease about my hair please suggest what should I do?
I am 25 year old. Having problem of dandruff, itching, hair-fall last 34 years. Sir I have taken many treatment from Allopathic, homeopathic, ayurvedic. After that don't found any satisfy result. please help me.
I am 26 yr female. I have dark circles for years. Also I am suffuring from dry and rough hair. Help.
I am 20. I have small pores on my skin which are seen clearly. I just don't like it. I have blackheads on my nose. Also I have facial hair. What do I do to work on pores by which they won't be seen and also facial hair. I have not done any parlour solution on my face yet. Please let me know if there is any solution to it. Thank you.
From my childhood my head hair does not grow.I have hair upto my ears.Can you tell me why is so.And what can i do that my hair will grow.My age is 19 years.My hair never grows above ears why?
What are the reasons for getting white hairs at age of 22 and what steps to be taken seriously in natural way to prevent white hairs.
Here are 10 Home Remedies for Dry Hair. Give your hair -
1) Goodness of Milk: To heal dry hair, pour some unboiled milk in a bowl. Soak a cotton ball in the milk and apply it directly on hair and scalp. After one hour, wash your hair thoroughly.
2) Conditioning of Eggs: One of the highly recommended remedies for dry hair is egg yolk. Egg yolk works as a natural moisturizer and conditioner for dry hair. Also, for moisturizing rough hair egg whites can be used. Separate white part of egg and damp it on hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and then, wash it off.
3) Nourishment of Sesame Oil: Sesame oil is excellent in nourishment. As it is rich in vitamins and minerals, it helps in strengthening hair and increasing blood circulation in the scalp.
4) Treatment of Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is very effective in treating dryness of hair. A simple pack or massage of apple cider vinegar works wonders. Apply it with the help of a cotton ball on the scalp and hair. Rinse it off after 5-10 minutes.
5) Richness of Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is the magical remedy for curing dry hair. Massage your scalp with the oil. It is beneficial to use warm coconut oil.
7) Strength of Curry Leaves: Curry leaves are a great remedy for the treatment of hair. They are enriched with calcium, vitamins, phosphorous, and iron. Heat two tablespoons of coconut oil adding 5-6 curry leaves in it for a few minutes and allow it to cool down. Apply it on the scalp and hair.
8) Moisture of Curd/Yogurt: Yogurt is a natural conditioner for dry hair. Apply it as a mask on hair. The moisturizing properties of yogurt quick heal dryness of hair.
9) Smoothening of Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek(methi) seeds are great natural remedy for dry hair. The conditioning properties of fenugreek seeds makes hair smooth and silky.
10) Beauty of Bananas: Bananas are excellent for treatment of dry hair. They are rich in potassium, antioxidants, and vitamins, which makes them a beautifying fruit. For the treatment of dry hair, you need to prepare a pack out of banana paste and apply on scalp and hair.
I am 18years old. Since my childhood my hair is vry rough. I used many shampoos and conditioners but still der is no improvement. I just need you to suggest me some of your tips so that my hair could be smooth and silky.
My hair is getting white and damaged due to hair dryers and presses since I am not using these hair products I am just 18 please suggest me a good help and possible.
I am suffering from severe hairfall n dandruff from last 2 months. My hairs of temporal regions and some of frontal regions are getting lost and I am becoming bald. please tell me what should I do.
My mother was diagnosed with chikungunya earlier last month. She had red eyes, swelling and pain in legs and hands and platelet was around 1 lac. Now the platelets are fine around 2.2 lacs but she still has swelling and pain in legs and hands. Please advise.
I am suffering from shoulder pain everyday after waking up in the morning. It continues till 2 hours per day. How could I cure it please help. I will be very thankful to you.
While a thick layer of hair on your head is a much sought after feature for men and women, body hair may often become a source of embarrassment. While women have been known for ages to remove hair off themselves for a smoother and more appealing look, men have also come to the fore in the recent years. Man-scaping is fast becoming as essential part of men’s grooming.:
Options for unwanted hair removal
While a razor is man’s best friend in most regards, it cannot simply be used to take care of hair in many hard to reach places. It is also extremely temporary and the resulting stubble in a few days will cause an itch, which can be very embarrassing as well as uncomfortable. Let’s looks at some of the possibilities for hair removal for men:
- Waxing: Using hot waxes or waxing creams with paper is a quick way to remove body hair. However it can be painful and you will have to go for repeat sessions frequently.
- Epilating creams: These creams are very convenient and painless and a fairly quick way to get rid of unwanted body hair. However, strong chemicals in these products may cause damage to your skin.
- Electrolysis: In this method a machine with tiny electrodes are used to zap the roots of the unwanted hair follicles which causes them to fall off and discourage them from growing back. Although this is a permanent way of removing hair, some follicles may still remain and grow back.
- Laser hair removal: This method is the most popular method of permanent hair removal and offers the most balanced benefits with the best results for the cost involved. This had been a very popular form of hair removal among women for quite some time, but it is also becoming very popular among men.
Facts about laser hair removal
1. How does laser hair removal work?
Laser hair removal works with the help of a laser emitting high intensity infra red light from a diode. This is focused on individual hair follicles which are then damaged, thus resulting in the hair being removed permanently without any damage to your skin. This is a very safe and effective procedure which has the longest lasting results and is suited for all types of skin.
2. Cost comparison
Although laser treatments may seem more expensive than some of the other ones, you will have smooth, hairless skin in just a few sittings permanently. Thus in the long run, the cost effectiveness of laser hair removal is multiple times higher s compared to other methods. Waxing or epilating creams over the period of few years will end up costing you much more than a few sittings of laser hair removal that will give you a permanent solution with smooth skin.