Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Vapi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chirag Teckchandani
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag TeckchandaniYour feedback matters!
Amazing smart and handsome doctor. Just loved the way he treats his patients with always a smiling nature.. He takes quite a lot of efforts and time in explaining about the dental problems which i have not seen in any other doctor.. highly recommend this doctor
Extremely nice clinic and learned dentist couple. Really liked their way of interaction and explaining every dental procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Teckchandani's Dental Clinic.
Having gum bleeding problem for 5-6 yrs - get the gum line cleaned 2 yes back - it was stopped for 1 yr and now started again get cleaned gum again with no luck- please advise what should I do . Is there any medicine or fixed treatment to stop this .i tried flagella as well couple of times with no luck - I don't smoke / vegetarian diet - my all gums are very clean.
Have you recently got an extraction of your teeth from a dentist . What precautions do you need to take so that your wound heals uneventfully and you get back to your daily routine ASAP.
Here are a few tips to follow;-
1. There would be a cotton swab the dentist would have placed at the extracted site. Remove it after 30 mins.
2. Have everything cold and soft to eat. Its not everydy a dentist allows you to have ice-creams!!!
3. Apply ice pack externally if you want to avoid swelling.
4. Take your medicines as instructed by the doctor on time.
5. Do not spit for about 24 hours(STRICTLY) to avoid any bleeding from the extraction site.
6. Avoid smoking or alcohol on that day
7. After 24 hours, you can gargle with lukewarm saline water for better healing...
We are not promoting any brand but when you go for buying a right paste for you which one would you choose. Always choose a paste with cream base and whitish in colour.For kids, opt for a flouride paste once they are above 6 years and upto the age of 13. For anyone with the problem of sensitivity please refer to a dentist to know about the cause of sensitivity rather than buy a anti-sensitive paste.
A good toothpaste should have triclosan.You can also choose herbal pastes with ingredients of neem etc.
Another common problem dentists face in the clinic are patients complaining about repeated ulcers or burning sensation especially on the inside cheek areas on having anything very hot or spicy. There can be many causes of getting ulcers repeatedly.This condition is especially associated with females after menopause.
Reasons associated may be
* Hormonal changes
*medications-pain killers or antibiotics
*iron deficiency and other nutritional deficiency
*Folic Acid deficiency
*Repeated irritation from some sharp edge of teeth or dentures
*Improper oral hygiene
In many cases ulcers get healed by itself in a few days time depending upon their extent or location. In cases where they trouble you more or when it is associated with burning sensation too ,I, suggest you to start daily nutritional supplements of folic acid, Iron,and Vitamin B12.
Visit a dentist for your regular cleaning if improper hygiene seems to be the cause .They also have laser tretaments to reduce the dimensions of ulcers painlessly.
So Eat healthy and Stay Healthy......
Have you ever wondered what to look when you are shopping for a right brush for yourself. We always read the contents, calorie intake etc etc when you buy something to eat but then why choose anything when it comes to taking care of your oral hygiene.
So, here are some tips you need to observe while buying a toothbrush for yourself
1. It should always be SOFT TOOTHBRUSH- No matter how delicate it might look , remember you are cleaning your teeth not your clothes. So never buy a hard or a medium brush. This is always written on either extreme top or extreme bottom of the toothbrush you are buying. Remember, it should be a soft toothbrush.
2. Any branded company recognised by the American Dental Association will do . I am not promoting a brand but remember to choose a good company because that will usually follow the guidelines followed by ADA to design a toothbrush.
3. Have additional features- Features you need are Gum Stimulators( for massaging the gums), 360 degree cleaning . If you are wearing braces, make sure you have a specially designed orthodontic brush for yourself.
So, i hope next time if i see you in the grocery store you know what to buy..
Bleeding from gums is very common sign reported by many patients while brushing or flossing. Can u avoid an important sign your body is giving you. what to do now????
Bleeding gums can be caused by improper brushing, food accumulations, lack of vitamin-c, or pregnancy. First thing that you need to do is report to a dentist. They will schedule an appointment for teeth cleaning and may be some gum treatments if required.
Secondly have a rich fibrous intake and have lots of juicy fruits like Amla, Oranges, Pineapple etc.
Thirdly make sure you brush twice and your dentist might add a medicated mouthwash to your daily regime.
So no longer worry but do not ignore such an important sign.
YOUR TEETH ARE IMPORTANT. so when you get one teeth removed the others get overloaded with the forces of biting. Also they have a new space ( empty space of the old tooth) where they tend to drift or tilt. So, If you happen to get a tooth removed do not forget to get it replaced.. Otherwise you tend to loosen three more teeth by not replacing one.
Are you suffering from sleepless nights due to bad aligned teeth or do you hesitate to smile. If you feel that your teeth are not like the bollywood smile we often see, Dont worry!!!!!!!!!!!
Badly aligned teeth are often due to discrepancy in the teeth and jaw size which we accept from our parents. But dont worry,.....
With braces treatment you can get well aligned teeth naturally without any grinding or caps to worry about . Yes you can get this treatment at any age if you have a sound teeth and gum relation. Do visit an orthodontist for the same..
Blessed is the human to have two set of teeth in his/her life.not only the size and shape of each dentition suits us with our growth and age at each phase but also it gives us an oppurtunity to correct our smile at a very early age.But unfortunately, due to lack of dental awareness many people dont exactly know the role of milk dentition and just want to get the extracted once it gets a decay or start paining... Are they Right??? Dont they have any importance???
WELL, CERTAINLY THEY DO.. THEY HAVE A LOT OF IMPORTANCE WHICH WOULD BE EXPLAINED TODAY.
1.Milk teeth help in the initial personality development, confidence and speaking abilities of a child.( try speaking alphabets like 'L' without touching your front teeth..if you cant how can your child speak properly without milk teeth then)
2. Milk teeth play a very crucial role in geeting your permanent teeth in line. Their roots act as a guiding path to help the permanent teeth erupt in the places allotted to them . So chances are that if your child has a good spacing milk dentition then he is very likely to get a bollywood smile for his permanent teeth..
So, next time even if a thought comes to get your child's milk teeth removed even when they are not shaking remember this article and health tip..
After all----- GOD HAS MADE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE FOR A REASON!!!!!