Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Valsad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. Manish PatelYour feedback matters!
Sir hamari yaadast sakti bahut hi kaam hai . I'm a student of university of Delhi Arsd college sir. Kitni bhi gahrayi se sunta hu kuchh tym yaad raha pata hai . But mai 1 ghante ke baad mujhe 5 % hi yaad rahta hai Sir please help me mujhe kaise mentally power ko increase karu. please sir Hindi me mujhe bataye.
I used to drink alcohol and stopped in January 2016. I suffer from depression and fear for the last two months. How can I recover and remedy.
On 18th November 2015 (my 50th birthday) I visited a psychiatrist for the first time for my suspected depression. After trying various drugs I am now taking VILAZODONE 20 mg. What is the history behind this drug, what are it's benefits over older antidepressants such as Prozac etc. And what indicators does the psychiatrist look for to discontinue this medication?
I am 30 years old. I am observing depression and anxiety symptoms. Kindly help with medicine which is easily available.
I use kera xl hair serum last 6 months but last three days I have no morning woods and toilet mai jalan bhi. I am in tension after reading on google. Please suggest what I do.
I am pregnant and going through mental stress but unable to make it understand to my partner as he over react and despite of understanding leave my more stressful which makes me hyper and violent.
I took 22 week scan report THe report saysmicrophelly schizencephaly ,is their any treatment for this problem ,what shall I do .tell me some good solution sir.
Dear Sir, I have a problem, when I meet my GM or other superior persons, I feel anxiety and fear and my hands are feel shivering, in this same feel comes when I infront of others, I don't know is this mind related or any disease.
Hi I have some problem with my memory I always forget small things that happens in daily like like I keep keys some where and I use to forget where it is only on two or three minutes easily I am jusy so much in trouble pls help me.
Dear Doctor I feel so depress .and when a level of anxiety is high I feel pain in my nerves of head like my nerves are jamming. My eyes are also suffering from irritating condition like eyes become dry from inside. I can not concentrate on my work. Whole day I was just thinking thinking and thinking. Please help me Doctor. I do yoga already from 10 days but there is no effect on this. Help me doctor. I feel shameful.
Whenever I sit for the studies I get sleep. I don't knw what's the reason. And as soon. As I sleep. I think about studies. Please can you help me in sorting out this situation by giving me few tips?
I am 40 years old female unmarried. Not depress but also not satisfied with the things happening in life. Chasing to get good salary job to live comfortable life? Though I have Brother to take responsibility of my parents I know as a single women leaving with join family my parents are also my responsibility. I wanted to earn money to give comfort life and to complete their old age requirement / wishes. But due to low salary job not able to do so. I already set up my mind that now my parents and my brother sisters family will be my family and ready to do any thing for them rest of life. Doing lot of jugglery to earn more for future comfortable life. Till date from my childhood I am just sacrificing and fighting with life ups.
I feeling depressed and inferior by over thinking about the situation. How can be strong and overcome this situation.
I have depressed because of my failure n unsuccessful life in career. I studied well earlier but because of sickness I can not do study well or work. Earlier was not like that, unlikely now I don't get results according to my performance n I get frustrated. It was till 2012 when I was in 12th std. I'm ambitious n got sickness at initial stages of my life. What should I do.
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.