Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Vaishali. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha Subhash
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha SubhashYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old. I have got periods this month on 5th but less bleeding was seen on first two days after that it stopped. I dont have any health issues till now by god's grace, today again periods. pls suggest why this happening?
She recently had sex with her boyfriend. Like approx 4 days back and is complaining of her periods being delayed. Are there any possibilities of she getting pregnant? If yes what are the measures she should take?
I am 20 years old girl. I wanna have sex with my boyfriend who is 23 years old. I wanna have sex without any condom. Is it safe if I consume I pill within 24 hours? Please suggest me what can be done to have sex without any protection and to prevent the pregnancy chances?
I usually have cramps during menses and scanty flow. Need any homeopathic treatment. Pain too much can't bear.
I am not pregnant so which reasons still I do not get periods? Its monopose or what? I am so worried about this.
Can having unprotected sex while taking Minesse rule out pregnancy? Is it an effective contraceptive?
I had protected sex with my gf on 15 fab but because of little doubt she took Unwanted 72 on 17 fab, she had bleeding after 3-4 days upto 4 days. Today is 18th march, but she have not period yet .Her cycle is 6 to 8th every month she took pregnancy test after bleeding which was negative at that time, she worry about her periods please answer what to do in this situation? Whether she is pregnant or not?
Dear Sir, We are planning for a pregnancy the doctor said 10 alternative days we have to closer ob that time continue days I couldn't make it probably my friends says cavata 50 mg they ask me to take. If I take it good or bad i will make it success.
It is a common trend among youngsters to smoke weed as they tend to think it makes them look cool. It is a common misconception that smoking pot relieves various social and personal problems. It is used as a form of escape mechanism that allows them to avoid problems in life.
The usual reasons why people turn to smoking pot are:
- Peer pressure: You may have friends who smoke weed on a regular basis, so you may be tempted to join in.
- Boredom: It is a usual resort to escape from boredom or craving excitement. It is said that smoking weed helps in filling the internal void that results from lack of excitement.
- Rebellion: Weed has also been connected and continues to be a symbol of rebellion among today's teenagers and youngsters.
- Smoking weed has been shown to shrink the size of the orbitofrontal cortex, a region of the brain that is important in making decisions and processing emotions.
- It can alter your mood, hamper body movement and impairs your ability to concentrate and execute tasks.
- It increases your risk of getting affected by phlegm and cough.
- The long term effects of marijuana comprises of impaired learning and thinking skills.
- It also affects the process where new connections are formed in the brain.
- Regular weed smokers have also been shown to have lower IQ levels comparatively.
- Apart from the mental effects, it may also cause breathing discomforts as the smoke may irritate the lungs.
- It also increases the chances of heart attack in the elderly.
- Weed has also been reported to impact the fetus if a pregnant woman smokes it.
- It raises the risk of behavioral problems in children.
- The complications that a child may face are impaired problem solving skills, attention and memory related disorders.
Thus, it is important to stay away from smoking weed as it is addictive and increases your chances of getting affected by numerous health complications.