Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vaishali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smriti Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Smriti SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have migraine and it's severe. Daily evening the pain starts to increase and by night it's un-bearable. I feel like vomiting and become very sensitive to light and sound. After taking Rizact-10 mg I am feeling better. But this medicine we should not take daily I know. Since, 4 days continuous I am taking this medicine. No other pain killer is helping my headache.
I am suffering from depression. Day to day my life is becoming dangerous. So many negative thoughts are coming to my mind like I can not do any thing and so on please help me and suggest.
Please doctor cervical cerclage stitches how many weeks will remove stitches that doctors give anaesthesia are not.
I am having severe headache in the morning after getting up Also before sleeping and not able to sleep Pls help.
Im 20. I have problem sleeping at night. It takes too long to go to sleep. Sometimes it is 5: 00 am. I can't figure out what to do. I do not take any regular medication. I am a college student.
Sir I have many skin problems on my face. And I want to be a permanent solutions. I have lot of pimples spots on my face nd some blackheads and sunburn aslo. I went to remove it on my face BT I can't will you please help me and sir I went to be a brighter skin aslo. Thank you.
If you've ever thought about how to rejuvenate your skin and make yourself look younger, chances are that you've heard about chemical peels. As the name suggests, getting a chemical peel involves the application of a chemical on the skin that causes the top layer to peel off. By doing this, a new layer of skin is exposed that is usually smoother than before. Chemical peels are often misunderstood and surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's take a look at three common myths about this procedure.
- All chemical peels are the same: All chemical peels are definitely not the same. Chemical peels can be categorized as light or superficial peels, medium peels and deep peels. A light peel removes only the top layer of skin to make your skin look brighter and reduce wrinkles. Medium depth chemical peels penetrate deeper into the skin and are used to treat sun damage and pigmentation. Deep peels are the strongest type of peels that penetrate into the dermal layers of the skin. They are rarely performed nowadays. Chemical peels also vary on the basis of the chemical used.
- It involves a long recovery: Though the process itself may not take long, the recovery time depends on the type of chemical peel procedure you have undergone. A superficial peel has virtually no recovery time and can be performed even during a working day's lunch break. Medium depth peels can cause discomfort for about an hour after the procedure and can take a few days to heel. During this time, your skin may look patchy and inflamed and may feel itchy. With a deep peel, the skin may heel in 2-3 weeks but usually remains red for a few months.
- It is beneficial only if you have a dermatological issue: You don't need to suffer from a skin problem to undergo a chemical peel. Many women undergo a chemical peel simply to give their skin a glow and to brighten their skin. It can remove wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation while making the skin smoother and softer to touch. Along with the face, chemical peels can also be done on the neck, chest, back and arms. Chemical peels can do wonders for your skin as long as you choose the right peel for your skin and it is performed safely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
One of the biggest worries that can be caused by a seemingly harmless thing is that caused by falling of hair or hair loss as it immediately throws up a stark image of a bald pate, which no one wants to have. The very thought of hairfall tends to lower your confidence about your looks. It may even make you a target of jokes. A commonly heard joke in our part of the world is that if one is losing hair, it is an indication that he is becoming rich. In reality, the opposite is more likely to be true. A person with falling hair ends up losing or spending a fortune trying to stop the hair from falling and preserving one’s crowning glory. Moreover, there is no dearth of enterprising people out to fleece such patients who are already hassled.
Causes of Hairfall or Baldness
The causes of excessive hairfall can vary from person to person as there are various possible reasons for this phenomenon.
- Deficiency in one’s diet where one does not get adequate levels of the required minerals and vitamins can be one prominent cause. Micronutrients like Zinc, Selenium and Iron are important for the normal growth of hair and any deficiency in these can cause hairfall.
- The absence of good health or the presence of some or the other illness can also cause the hairfall to increase. Post Coital Tristesse
- In males, the most common cause is the androgenic baldness or the male pattern baldness. This variety of baldness is present only in males and tends to run in families. It occurs due to the presence of excess of testosterone, which results in increased hair growth all over the body but the hair on the head falls out.
- Fungal infections of the scalp can also cause baldness in patches. Other localised infections of the scalp can also cause hairfall.
- Hairfall can occur in females just after pregnancy or after delivery. This has to do with the changes in the hormones that occur during these phases.
Role of Homeopathy in Curing Hairfall
Homeopathy is very effective in treating hair fall or baldness or alopecia. As mentioned earlier, when we say baldness, we do not mean the male pattern baldness or the androgenic baldness. In such cases, we can only reduce the hairfall. But in other cases, the homeopathic medicines for hair fall not only treat the symptoms i.e. the hairfall but also cure the systemic problems that are the root cause of the hairfall. In case the bald spots are happening due to fungal infections, the homeopathic medicines eradicate the fungus completely and the hair grow back on their own completely naturally.
Homeopathic Medicines For Hair Fall or Baldness or Alopecia
Homeopathic medicines like Acid Flour, Phosphorus, Lycopodium, Thuja and Silicea have been very effective in treating hair loss. It is very important to study the patient in great detail and find the exact cause of the problem and treat the root cause. Sometimes, there may be some hidden stress in the mind of the patient which may have caused this hairfall and it also needs to be treated accordingly if we wPost Coital Tristesseant a permanent cure to the problem. Given below are the 5 best Homeopathic medicines for hair fall or baldness-
- Acid Flour – best homeopathic medicine for baldness in spots
- Thuja – best remedy for hair fall with dandruff
- Lycopodium – best medicine for hair fall after delivery
- Silicea – best treatment for baldness with constipation
- Phosphorus- best medicine for hair falling out in handfuls
These medicines are very effective in treating hair fall or baldness. The only thing is that the symptoms of the patient should be matched carefully with the right homeopathic medicine. In a lot of cases, some different medicine might be required based on the symptoms of the patient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.