Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vaishali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Smriti SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. actually yesterday I noticed that my gum turning black colour. Plzz suggest me how to get rid of rhis problem and how can care my gums and also my lips?
I have pain in my lower part of my stomach after I have masturbate, and after 2 or 3 hours it relieves, I just just want to ask whether it is normal or not?
My name is ajay CHOUDHARY. I 45years old male. Iam suffering from diabetic I also take insulin 30/70of two time 25 point morning and night.
My wife is suffering from long period time stay (10-15days) since 2/3 month's. And take medicine but no relief. What should we do? Is there any chances of tumor? please help me.
I am from Hyderabad studying m. Tech, I have neck pain from 6 years, I use laptop when I turn my head it makes crackling sound and its paining a lot. I used many oils to relieve myself but it did not work, I tried stretching exercises but it lasts 3 -4 hours only, by the way I searches online for this, some said it was survical spondilysis is it true? if so is it cureable? suggest me please.
My front four teeth is yellow I use tooth brush daily but they are still yellow what can I do to white my teeth please tell me.
My age is 40 years old and I have problem in my back. I feel back pain. Please give me some advice to resolve this problem.
My father is having burning sensation and painful urination after catheter removal after his vascular bypass surgery. Please let me know the treatment.
Sir I haven't been able to sleep since 1 day and I am having a severe headache, tried to multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am from Chennai. I was very fair but got tanned now. Is there any way ie, natural home made remedies to remove the tan and get back my freshness.
I am sports person. I am suffering from shoulder and knee pain. N also suffering from night falls. So please help me. How can I recover.
Hi, I'm 21 and facing a lot of ulcer problems. On my tongue as well as mouth. I know they are anxiety related and also stomach constipation problems. What can i do to remove them from the root? These ulcers tend to become very big and stay for two to three weeks. They are painful.
Does olive oli prevent heart disease? Dose sugar cause hyperactivity? Do sugar soft drinks lead to diabetes?
Anxiety is something you face a lot due to different reasons. It also leads to mutiple problems, including low confidence, giving you an uneasy or uneasy feeling and more importantly affects your general well being and ability to work. If you feel you suffer from anxiety, here are some ways to reduce it.
- Accept the anxiety: Anxiety is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse. The only way to deal with the anxiety mentally is to accept that this is a temporary phase and that it will pass away soon.
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.