Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vaishali and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Smriti SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello. Doctor do I need to worry fr pregnancy. After I hv got my periods bt wid a less flow. Bt fr frst 2 days I had a normal flow. Bt 3rd n 4th day. Jst spotting. My periods was delayed abt 20 days. N it started after I took homeopathy medicine. Do I need to worry. please help me. I always had a regular cycle before this.
My wife has minor problem of depression. Feeling suffocation and feeling to weep and some time says that I will enter home, keep me some where else.
I am suffering from the problem of hair fall due to this my hair getting thinner and thinner. Can you please suggest me a medicine to getting my hair back.
I have some problem a very weakness feel last 1 week and my weight only 41 kg I'm depressive my condition please suggest how can possible my weight increase 5 kg in a month and strong my health.
Mujhe sans lene me pareshani hoti hai ,dil me ghabrahat mehsus hoti hai. ECG KARAVAYA tha report abnormal aye hai kya mujhe heart problem ho sakti hai please help me as Early as possible.
Sir, Nine months ago I found out I was pregnant which unfortunately it wasn't planed the pregnancy interrupted my wedding and a couple of surgeries I was gonna undergo everything had to be canceled off but I was blessed to be pregnant because that same month I Found Out I Was Pregnant I was planning to undergo a tubal ligation so my baby was growing really fast and healthy at four months my bellybutton pop-out but three weeks after I turned 5 months I had a fatal car crash and tragically lost my baby girl .I was at the hospital almost a month because of my postpartum and my health issues but as they release me from the hospital I noticed that my umbilicus was still an outtie it's almost 4 months and navel doesn't go back inn any idea what can it be?
I have been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have a lot of pain at back part of the NEC from last 3 weeks. What can I do? Some times all the neurons at that part produce a lof of pain.
I want to gain weight. What should I do? Con you please give me some tips that I can follow. Right now my weight is 51.
Hello doctor. My body is weak. I want to make a attractive body and with a normal weight. What is the solution?
My doctor has diagnosed me with having the medical condition called Ganglion. It is present on my wrist and on applying pressure to the area, there is a slight pain. The cyst is very small in size (Pea sized). What form of treatment would you recommend? And how soon can I return to engaging in physical activities such as gym and sports? Thank you for your advice and time.
I have suffered with fever from over five days also I have pain in my head and feeling very much weakness. Then what should I do?
I am a 21 year old male and I have dark color around my eyes which makes an ill health appearence. Please suggest me a remedy for that ?
Pleasuring yourself is not a bad thing, however, most of us are afraid to admit it in front of the society at large. Due to our lack of knowledge and the fact that we do not discuss it openly has given rise to a number of myths about it. Here we are busting top 6 myths associated with masturbation.
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.