Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Simha HangaYour feedback matters!
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. One out of the three men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis, then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation
- Abnormal hormone level
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
- Thyroid problem
- Damage of nervous system
- Infection in the urethra or prostate
- Psychological cause
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety about intercourse
- Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
- Relationship problems
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behavior therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation
- Safed musli: It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli: It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal museli: It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
- Gokshur: It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari: It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha: It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara: It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal: The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a 'churan' and can be taken to overcome problems of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Consult an Ayurveda Doctor before you take any medication.