Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yankita ShrimaliYour feedback matters!
I am worried the problem of my hair colour changing black to white sir/ma'am suggest me how reduce white hair on my head.
I am loosing my hair. And I have dried many thing but it was of no use please help how to stop the hair fall.
I am 21 yrs old. I was chubby from birth but now I am gaining my weight. I am worried about it. My current weight is 100kgs. I am trying my best to lose weight but it hardly shows any effect on me? what should I do?
My age is 22 years old I have problem of beard and mustang so please let me know some treatment of fast grow I will wait for your kind reply thanks.
Peroduo cream and benzoyl peroxide (benxop) cream this 2 cream recommended me for pimples is this good or not I want to know about this cream in full detail is this cream has any side effects. please give me your views about this cream and my dkin type is oily skin.
I am overweight and I want to reduce my weight so please suggest me diet to reduce weight and control over my weight.
How to give up chewing tobacco and pan masala. My friend was addicted and the dentist prescribed some chewing gum (not the ones available in any drugstore like nulife). The candy was blue filled in jelly like and each cost around Rs43. Accidentally I forgot the name and lost contact of her as well. She gave up everything after ten days. She was asked to chew just two gums per day. Could you please help me if you could suggest me the name of that particular gum. Thank you.
It is very hot here in chennai. I had a very fair skin and now am totally tanned. Can you suggest me through which I can remove my tan?
Sir I am 38 years old I had masturbation a lot at the early age now my penis is became thin and not getting strong more and the sperm are just became watery I am unable to do sex kindly give some medicine prescription.
Hi doc, My query is related to my skin I am having dark circles and have tried all the creams available in market for dark circles still the result is zero. So please advice any hone remedy or any cream so that my dark circles get lighter. Pl do not suggest any medicine o eat as I am pregnant cannot intake any other medicine.
1. Avoid picking and squeezing them
Before you start treating the marks, it's extremely important to note which is the most effective way to reduce the likelihood of acne scarring. When you start picking on it, it automatically increases the chances of the marks staying back because of the trauma you inflicted on it.
2. Use targeted treatments
The best way to treat acne marks is by preventing it during the healing process. You should ideally target the acne and use a spot treatment that will prevent it from breaking out further.
3. Choose the right products
Another way to treat marks left by pimple is by opting for skincare products that cater to sensitive skin.
4. Never forget your sun protection
Exposing an acne scar to the harmful UV rays of the sun will darken it all the more. The rays of the sun stimulate pigment-producing cells which makes the scars much more noticeable.
5. Treat hyper-pigmentation
If you notice your scars becoming red and bigger, this results from hyper-pigmentation of the skin.
6. Do not scrub too often
Scarring happens the most when you use exfoliating agents too much on your skin. The rough granules which are used to get rid of blackheads irritate the acne and thereby lead to scarring.
My daughter is suffering from fever. While she takes fepanil syrup, fever gone down but after some time fever comes back. One of renowned doctors advised that you don't take tension on the basis of pathology report. What will I do? Please advise.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.