Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yankita ShrimaliYour feedback matters!
My hairs are so dry and rough. Even I am just 16 and having somewhat white hairs also. Tell me the ways to make my hairs silky and smooth.
I am not suffering from submicos fibrosis, is submicos fibrosis is curable. Can you tell me how? Please advise.
I'm suffering from depression (anxiety disorder). Symptoms - oversleep, appetite issues. Kindly suggest ways to get rid of this illness.
I am loosing hair & m using too many shampoos but not yet improve. Please tell me how to solve this problem.
I am suffering from pimple last one month. I take homeopathic treatment but not good response. What can I do?
I eat lot of antidepressant medicine. But I am not recovering. I am going in thoughts and then I am not aware what I am doing ,what is going out side.
Helo doctor, I'm 22 year old my weight is around 62kg.My body is slim and I want a healthy body not muscular but a good body.I eat alot but its not effect my body.Please suggest me what I HV to do for a healthy body
I have desk job and my weight 75 up so please help me how lose my weight and how to maintent my weight.
My face on many pimples. I used many medicines but they will not go our my faces. Plzz any suggestions this solution. And hair are very reduce and dry. Plzz reply what should I do. And which shampoo will be used?
My Father has a stomach ache from last week now, along with persistent hiccups and not able to eat or even drink water if he does so he vomits, What should be done?
Dear sir I am having skipping beat have done holter test and taking metofid thru doctors suggestion ,how will I know that skipping beat has stopped, what precautions I have to take please suggest.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5.Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues,call your dentist.
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And she had completed her 1 month treatment of 3 month. And she had a 5 day period last month. Will you please tell me all the type of symptoms of getting better.
Hi I am very fat. I want to reduce my weight. My friends laugh at me. I am ashamed. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
She is having acne on her face since 8 months and she had tried many things and medicines but there is no effect.
There is a friend of mine who is suffering from leucohorrea and recently she has seen some blackness on the sides of her vagina. She is worried as to what it is and wants treatment which can remove that and reduce leucohorrea?
Depression is one of the complex physical and psychological disorders. The disease is characterized by loss of pleasure or interest, sadness, feelings of guilt, low self worth, disturbed sleep and appetite, poor concentration and feelings of tiredness. The common effect of this condition is leads to the decreased activity level in some parts of the brain. The disease is a mild one that causes little annoyance in daily life. But the extreme stages may lead to severe effects where the affected person may fail to participate in their social life. In rare cases severity of suicide is even possible.
Depression is diagnosed by these symptoms:
- Lack of interest or joy in activities
- Sadness or low mood levels
- Feel of guilt without any reason
- Inferiority thoughts
- Slow thought process
- Slow in interpreting sensorial stimuli
- Slow physical reactions
- Slow physical processes or digestion.
Types of depression
It can be either be a single disease or the effect of other diseases. It can also be due to two or more factors. Based on the cause the disease, it has been divided into six types, which are
- Reactive depression: Caused due to psychological struggle and stress.
- Endogenous depression: Caused due to strain or lack of rest.
- Depression by physical disease: This is caused due to any physical disease such as Parkinson’s disease, stroke, hypertension, heart disease, cushing’s syndrome, mononucleosis, hypothyroidism neurotransmitters in the brain etc.
- Depressive consequence of unsound lifestyle: This is caused due to less exercise, too much alcohol, coffee or tea consumption, least intake of necessary nutrients, too much sugar intake and fat.
- Postnatal depression: This happens mostly in women after pregnancy and child birth.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This happen due to cold and dark seasons of the year. The lack of light is the factor for causing depression as well.
Treatment of depression
Best way to treat depression is through Psychotherapy, also anti - depression medicines are usually prescribed to treat the effects of depression. But the intake of these types of medicines result in nervous disorder. However, the best way to treat is through environmental changes and positive and happy surrounds to the affected person along with psychological counseling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.