Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Viren PatelYour feedback matters!
Hello, I want to ask a health related questions for my friend . Actually he has pain in the bone of his leg. It started within 2-3 days when he started to run on the ground. He consulted a local doctor. The doctor gave him some tablets. Now it is 2 months today. But still he has pain in his bone even he is not running on the ground. Kindly help for this problem. Thank you in advance.
I am a regularly irregular badminton player. During the recent about of the game, I developed a pain in my right knee. The pain isn't there when I am walking of sitting or even running. However, when I squat or sit for long hours and stretch the pain comes in. The pain is sharp and lasting for couple of seconds.
I have backpain for 4 days and I feel low. Also my vision is more brighter than usual. Is it something serious?
My foot below the ankle is paining a lot. Not able to walk too. I am diabetic and I have BP too. What should I do?
Hello doctor, I am getting pain in my lower legs if I walk for more distance. Could you please let me know why this is happening?
She is tubercular pt. Medicine is continue of it last 5 months. Now last 15 dys. Severe pain in Both knees and problems to stand walk. Consult of her family doctor bt not profit. please help. Thanks.
Sir I AM AT 37 AND THERE IS PAIN IN MY KNEES AND AND WHEN CLIMBING ON STAIRS I FEEL PAIN IN BOTH KNEE. KINDLY SUGGEST TREATMENT OPTION . THANKS AND REGARDS.
I am a sports person. I'm 26year old. But some days I suffering from back pain hardly. I lose my confidence please help me.
I'm 20 year 5'7 height boy. Now a days when I ever I bend I feel pain in lower back. I started gym Recently? Is this the reason? Even while sneezing I feel pain in lower back.
Hi sir my two hand fingers pain and leg fingers some times pain in today including 5 days sir Why sir this pains reasons please your advice tel me sir my age 24 now.
My mom uses pain killers for knee pains. I want her to use homeopathy. Can she parallel use pain killers and homeopathy. Because as per my understanding homeopathy takes tym to cure the problem. Need clarification regarding this.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"