Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Viren Jethva
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Viren JethvaYour feedback matters!
Main 5 year se bahut jyada sarab peeta ho. Chodna bhi chahta ho. Par chodne par mere arms me head me chest me pain hone lgta hai. Doctors ko dikhya ECG BLOOD TEST X RAY sab thik hai. Unhone kuch antacid tablet di thi. Kuch aaram ho jata hai. But sarab band karne par phir wahi hota hai. I feel like burning my arms. Heart burn, head pain,. Aur bahut baar lagta hai ke bajuo me bilkul jaan hi nahi hai. Sayad nurve system par asar kiya. please help me please or high bp ki problem hai. please suggest me.
Hi, my mother has got a problem with beating her heart beat faster when compare a normal heart beat. She feels threatened and fear sometimes, Does this causes any problem/cause for this situation. And her age would be around 35. Please give me the correct reason why this causes and give me a solution too.
I'm 20 years old and I want to become a singer. I get a chest pain when I sing loud and also I will get a gas evaporation from my stomach. I use mobile much. Please help me what to do?
He is having a pain in his heart sometimes do not know why? He smokes as well so he wants to he is having this pain due to smoking or anything else?
I feel very tensed and my heart rate is 86 I am 21 year male. How can I reduce to normal heart rate?
I have severe pain in right side chest then go to left after it will continue this type in whole day some time pain left or go to right side of chest. I have feel Chest pain since 1 years already echo tmt or blood test done reports normal? I have already done 6 ecg in 1 years please tell me how to stop this pain permanently & please tell chronic stress can cause daily chest pain?
My father us suffered from heart attack and all 3 nerves are blocked doctor has done operation (angioplasty) and place stint in the nerve 2 nerves are clear and the 3rd one is blocked and he said to done later But the pain is there in the chest it is because of pumping and beating to bring back his life How to solve it and what food does he take What precautions he have to take ? And how many months he have to take to recover Is there any problem in future Help me.
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis &amp; Arteriosclerosis . Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin.
- Increases the risk of CVD: There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!