Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul ThankiYour feedback matters!
I know Dr.Vipul Thanki for last ten years. Being a meditative person he is having very deep knowledge of patient's psychology. He is able to decide right medicine for the patient with his pure heart.
whether all the fruits can be taken by diabetic patients? What is the impact of high valued glycemic valued fruits on diabetic patients?
How can I increase my body weight? I can't do it b, coz I am addicted of tobacco and I am not able to leave it.
I'm suffering from a acute pain in my left arm and therefore I can't even move it. I didn't had any accident or injured my left arm. Please let me know what happened and how to solve it . The pain is really killing me as it is already been 4 days and I'm having a fever too now maybe because of the pain.
I'm starting to have dry skin in my ears (xerosis) it's just started because of the dry weather I'm guessing. I don't have any other skin conditions. Are there any creams or any medications or diet changes that can help me recover from it.
I have black spots on my cheeks and also there no glow and spark on face. How I can get a glowing and clear face.
I have been belching with or without eating and for no apparent reason for at least the last 5 to 6 weeks. I have had this before but with heartburn included so I had the camera down into my stomach to see what the problem was and I was found to have heliobachter pylori which was treated with anti.
I am very tired some times. Sleep when I was in work specific time 3pm and 7pm usually. But I was normal sleeping at night 5to 7 hours. What is solution ？
4 Superfoods and home remedies to get rid of acidity
Excessive secretion of stomach acids brings about the problem of acidity with heartburn and dyspepsia being its common symptoms. There are foods as well as home remedies that can help you to get rid of this problem.
Some of them are:
1. Bananas - Being an excellent source of potassium, this fruit helps to keep acid production in balance. Moreover, certain elements in bananas aid in increasing the production of stomach mucus that helps to protect the organ from adverse effects of excessive acid production. Even its high fiber content promotes digestion, preventing the occurrence of acidity once again.
2. Ginger - Consuming ginger can help to bring about a significant improvement in digestion, superior absorption as well as proper assimilation of important nutrients. This root is helpful in protecting your body from stomach ulcers by enabling mucus production, thereby decreasing the negative effects of acid on the stomach.
3. Melons - Melons are also extremely good for fighting acidity. They have a pH of 6.1 and can be had as whole or as fruit juice. Whether it is watermelons or honeydew, these are refreshing fruits filled with nutrients. Each bite of a watermelon, for instance, contains high levels of Vitamins A, C, and B6, amino acids, antioxidants and lycopene as well as potassium.
4. Mint leaves - Even mint leaves are helpful in slowing down the acid buildup in the stomach while improving digestion. Its cooling effect can help to cut down the pain as well as burning sensation associated with acid reflux.
In addition to having these foods, there are certain home remedies that you can try for fighting acidity:
- It's wise to have your last meal about 2-3 hours before your bedtime to allow time for digestion of the food matter.
- You should always have your meals at regular fixed intervals. Keeping too wide a gap between meals can cause you to suffer from acidity.
- To curb instances of acidity, it's best to avoid spicy foods and caffeinated beverages.
- Having a glass of lukewarm water daily can also help in combating acidity.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.