Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vipul ParmarYour feedback matters!
1.Baking soda - Baking soda is one of the best ingredients that you can use to get rid of yellow teeth. It will help remove plaque and make your pearly whites shine.
Recipe: Mix a quarter teaspoon of baking soda with a little toothpaste. Brush your teeth with this gritty mixture and rinse with warm water. Use it once or twice a week. Alternatively, you can combine baking soda with lemon juice, white vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide.
You can make a whitening mouthwash by mixing one tablespoon of baking soda and one and a half teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide with one cup of cold water. Rinse with the mouthwash two or three times a day.
You can also scrub your teeth gently for at least two minutes with diluted baking soda. Do this twice in the first week, and then every 15 days. It is essential to note that excess use of baking soda can strip your teeth of its natural enamel.
2. Orange Peel: Cleaning your teeth with the fresh orange peel on a regular basis will reduce the yellow tinge accumulated on your teeth. Rub orange peel over your teeth every night before going to sleep. The vitamin c and calcium in the orange peel will combat the microorganisms throughout the night. Do this for a few weeks and you will notice effective results.
If the fresh orange peel is not available, you can use dried orange peel powder.
3. Strawberries: Strawberries contain a good amount of vitamin c, which helps make your teeth whiter. Grind a few strawberries into a paste. Rub the paste on your teeth gently. If done twice daily for a few weeks, the yellow tinge on your teeth will vanish.
Another option is to mix the pulp of one strawberry with one-half teaspoon of baking soda and spread the mixture onto your teeth and let it sit for a few minutes. Rinse out your mouth and brush your teeth with toothpaste to get rid of any residue.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide: The mild bleaching effect of hydrogen peroxide can help make yellow teeth white again. Rinse and gargle with a mouthwash that has hydrogen peroxide. Make sure not to swallow the hydrogen peroxide. You can also make a paste of baking soda with hydrogen peroxide and gently brush your teeth with it. Later, brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste. Use hydrogen peroxide with extra caution as it can cause irritation of the gums and make your teeth sensitive.
5. Lemon: The bleaching property present in lemons can also help get rid of yellow discoloration. In fact, gargling with lemon juice and scrubbing your teeth with lemon peel is one of the best ways to make your teeth white again. Mix together a few drops of lemon juice and some salt. Apply the mixture on the stained teeth and rub the paste vigorously over your teeth and gums. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Do this twice daily for about two weeks to get rid of tartar and the yellow tinge.
Many times there is decay, food lodgement and sensitivity in teeth but no pain. If treated at an early stage, pain and swelling can be prevented. So get regular check ups done.
A stitch in time saves nine !
We have put together a list of 25 tips for good oral health, to keep you smiling throughout.
We will be sending you one tip a day. Here comes the first one
1. Clean in between your teeth using interdental brushes or floss. This will help to clean a higher portion of tooth and prevent buildup of plaque.
Second thing you can do is go to dentist for saying him/her hello and get your teeth clinically examined at least twice in a year.
The above tips are time tested and reliable.
If you can do that much, you are sure to stay out of that dental chair majority of times.
I am 45 yrs old male, having problems in teeth and not able to drink cold and hot drinks and chewing is also painful. Kindly advise which paste need to be used or any medicine is available?
My age is 34//and from 3 days I have problem in my right upper back teeth. Light pain and discomfort. please suggest what to do.
I am 23 year old male, I have mouth blister/ulcer inside my cheek for over a week now. It is very inflammatory.
Any dentist. Please help me. I regularly brush my teeth. In morning & before going to bed also. But still my teeth are not white, they look yellow! please help me.
I have a problem in my teeth. They are always little yellowish, even I used approx. All type of toothpastes but there is no improvement in my teeth. Plzz assist me.
Teeth scaling is a dental procedure with which plaque and tartar deposits that form on the teeth are cleaned or scraped away. While plaque is a soft, sticky film that develops on the teeth containing millions of bacteria which cause tooth decay, tartar is a hardened form of plaque that develops if the plaque is not removed on time. Tooth decay is a natural process that takes place with time but plaque and tartar deposits tend to speed up that process.
Teeth scaling involves a thorough cleaning of the teeth down to the roots. Teeth scaling is usually recommended when the gum disease is of a moderate level, in order to stop it from spreading, leading to further complications. When the gum disease is found to be severe, then teeth scaling is done prior to the surgery.
Here are some common myths surrounding teeth scaling:
1. Scaling weakens the teeth and makes them lose - one of the most common myths surrounding teeth scaling is that it weakens the teeth. However, this is not the case. Scaling removes the elements deposited on the teeth that eventually lead to gum disease. When these elements are removed from the teeth, one feels the teeth weakened and lose. Scaling does not weakens the teeth as they are already made weak by the deposit of elements like calculus and plaque.
2. Scaling makes the teeth sensitive - with the onset of gum disease, the gaps between the tooth are filled with tartar. When this tartar is removed by scaling, the teeth get exposed to the oral environment and become moderately sensitive. In most cases, the sensitivity vanishes in a couple of days.
3. Scaling causes gaps between the teeth to increase - when the gum disease is progressing at a moderate level, the usual gaps between the teeth get filled by tartar which forms on the teeth. After scaling, when the harmful tartar fillings are removed from the teeth, patients feel that the gaps between the teeth have increased.
4. Scaling is painful - contrary to popular belief, scaling is a virtually painless process, with the patient feeling a mild scraping sensation on the teeth when the scaling is taking place.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
You may need RCT if you have:
1. Pain and throbbing while eating
2. Pain when eating/drinking hot or cold foods
3. Deep cavity which has been ignored for a long time
4. Injury to the face/ jaw in accident cases
5. Colour change/ darkening of the tooth
6. Pus discharge / swelling in the nearby gum
whenever I eat something more more my teeth satt paining idk how. I brush wit colgate n yahh I like to eat food. Sruu very much.
Want a healthier toothbrush try keeping it dry!
Hi I'm diabetic since 20 yrs, it is seems to be under control, please diagnose my main problem asper Doctors advice I have GEOGRAPHY CAL TONGUE it was from last 15 yrs, All home, allopathy, ayurved.
Many people don't see a dentist until it's too late. We call this" emergency treatment" instead of" preventative treatment.
Remember: tooth decay doesn't hurt until it's too late. While patients may feel they are saving money, it usually ends up costing much more in both cost and time.
Ask us a private question to discuss your oral problems one on one or schedule your preventative dental visit today.