Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Vadodara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tapan Shah
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Tapan ShahYour feedback matters!
I have a oily face and dark colour. Colour different from body color to face. Please suggest to me a best face wash to remove oily and black color.
I have a oily skin, my face becomes oily just in 30m after bath, suggest me a best face wash (pimple clear, oil free and whitening)
I am 22 years old, I have skin problem which appears only in every winter and disappear during the summer, what should I do?
How can I reduce my dark circles. I will not like to take any medication is der any way I can reduce and vanish it naturally. please help.
I am facing problem of lipoma. Lots of lumps are under skin in my whole body and I am worried about cancer. It has been started around 15-16 years back but at that time very small lumps was their. Now slowly my whole body is having lots of lumps and size is also grown.
I'm 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used so many skin lite creams like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better results and also increase the black level of skin. Please give me some advice and treatment of this disease how to remove mark on the face. Please
Wrinkle prevention injections are used to prevent wrinkles and give a more naturally young look. Injecting wrinkle fillers will bring about a more youthful look and that too for a fraction of the time and effort of what a traditional facelift costs.
What is it?
Injectable wrinkle fillers fill the line, area or crease with a substance. This makes the trouble spots to disappear almost entirely. Wrinkle injections are also used for lifting chin, jawlines, filling out thin lips and plumping. They can be used for a wide variety of treatments and are very effective in treating such problems. The treatment can last from four months to upto one year.
Procedure and details
- Toxins are injected into the target area of the skin with the help of a syringe.
- The action of the muscle is temporarily reduced by the toxin by blocking the motor nerves ability to release acetylcholine.
- A new batch of nerve proteins is built in three to four months and by six months the nerves return to full capacity.
- This is when the results of the treatment wear off. But with constant treatment longer results can be achieved because the nerve proteins become slower at rebuilding themselves.
- After the treatment there can be slight redness in the areas of the skin where the treatment was done but there is nothing to be concerned about as that is normal and the redness subsides after 15 minutes.
- The entire procedure of injecting the toxin into the skin takes about 10-15 minutes.
- It is a very quick and reliable procedure.
- A common misconception with wrinkle injections are that it will improve the condition of the skin. But that is not the case.
- Wrinkle injections reduces lines and wrinkles but are not skin treatments.
Cost of the treatment
- The cost of a single session of treatment varies as the number of units of medication to be used a person varies from person to person.
- Usually a single unit costs around 1000-1500. The cost of consultation also hikes up the price.
- Usually for a treatment around the forehead area the cost comes around 3000 - 5000 depending upon the patient's condition.
Benefits of the treatment
- Wrinkle prevention injections are quicker and cheaper and are also long lasting than other forms of treatments available for preventing wrinkles.
- A single session of wrinkle preventing injections last for at least 4 months.
- The risk factor from side effects is also very minimum.
- Wrinkle prevention injections are not only cheaper but also less time consuming and more effective.