Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita Patel
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita PatelYour feedback matters!
Dark circle on eye due to scared to sleep early it get 2.30 while sleeping migraine head pain gas Healthy body not even walk 1 km a day . Getting lazy ness day by day and taking medicine of bed rest . What should I do.
I am 33 yr male, I am suffering from pinched nerve in back of neck, right side. Now the pain is extended to full right arm. Somehow manage to turn the neck towards right, initially was not happening now at the last feel pain at the extreme position may be. I met an accident around 2 years ago & hurt my left shoulder, still there is some pain in left arm above elbow, can't take full load & feel painful in a while of stretch. Can you help me in getting rid of it.?
My mom is 58 years old. A couple of months back she had experienced reduction in sense level with her feet. Sometimes the feet used to get completely numb, especially when she was about to go to sleep. Right now, she seems to be fine, but I wanted to know what could be causing that. She's definitely not diabetic, I got her checked. Since last week, she has been experiencing sudden dizziness when she just woke up from sleep. Or when she sits for long time and gets up suddenly. Are there any chances that both these problems could be related? any recommendations?
One of my friend. Suffering from insomnia, she is not working as of now. Doing house works alone, for that past one month she couldn't sleep in night or afternoon although she was doing meditation and stretching exercise everyday she couldn't get a result! Some of her friends suggested to go for masturbation to grt orgasm, so that she can sleep well. Was that advisable? Kindly give a remedy for this.
Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches. They are unilateral, pulsating, are accompanied by nausea and vomiting and have an increased sensitivity to light and noise. During an attack, people prefer to lock themselves up in a quiet, dark room and wait for the attack to pass.
Homeopathic remedies for migraine: Homeopathy believes that migraines are just a manifestation of an underlying body problem and so treatment is aimed at addressing the root cause of the problem.
The remedy is chosen based on the presenting symptoms as noted below; however, self-medication is best avoided. Accompanying symptoms in body systems that could seem completely unrelated should also be considered before picking a medicine.
Belladonna is the first chosen medicine for headaches as its effect lasts longer than other medicines. Although relief is brought on by hard pressure over the head, in case the headache persists, Belladonna is prescribed when a person experiences any of the following symptoms:
- Throbbing, shooting, violent pain in the head, where the patients want to scream out
- Feeling of fullness in the head, which worsens when lying down and is better on sitting up
- Unable to tolerate light or noise
- Right-sided pain or pain in the frontal region
- Face appears puffed, red and flushed
- Dilated pupils
- Headaches are usually worse in the afternoon
- Red and glassy eyes
- Can be triggered by exposure to cold air or a cold water head bath
Glonoinum is useful under the following circumstances:
- Where the pain is congestive, with a feeling of head being too big
- The patient is seen holding his or her head
- Head feels very warm
- Protruding eyes
- Triggered by sun exposure
- Improved by sleeping, after removing any head gear that is worn
- Worsened by walking
Nux Vomica is recommended under the following conditions:
- Headache is often in the back of the head, and also around the eyes.
- Usually worsens in the morning
- When migraine is associated with gastric troubles
- Jaundiced appearance with pale complexion and yellow eyes
- Suffer from indigestion, constipation, piles or flatulence
- Induced by coffee, spicy foods, or alcohol
- Worsened by stooping and coughing
- Relieved by holding or pressing the head hard
- Migraine is associated with intense nausea, vomiting or acidity
- Burning sensation in the digestive tract, sternum and throat
- Reflux of acid, causing a sour, bitter taste for the patient along with belching
- Associated with diarrhea
- Headache preceded with a blurred vision
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have right side migraine & I have been advice by Dr. Flunarin 10 mg daily for 1 month, but I am not able to get sleep, Can I take Sleeping pills with this tablet, Is this a pain killer or a steroids, Pl advice.
My friend has a weird problem. He says that when he sits like when his ankles are crossed, he feels like whole body is shaking and the same feeling when he stands. What could be the problem?
My father's hand shake a lot while writing and is unable to hold a pen o pencil firmly and faces a lot of trouble while writing. Whats the reason behind that?
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.