Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siddharth PathakYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I had issue with teeth's my teeth's are getting yellowish and there is plague on it now what should I do?
How to get relief from gum pain , because when I am cleaning the teeth with neem datoon so my teeth is swelling and pain. What should i do? Please advise.
I am 19 year old and I have problems of ulcer in mouth and I don't eat non veg. I tried many ointments but did not work so please give me a suggestion.
Hello! I got a huge gap between my upper front teeth. Is there any way to permanently fill it up without any kinda surgery or something? Also my teeth are getting yellowish day by day. I brush em twice daily but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Help me pls!
I had problem of halitosis disease. I even had consult with dentist and got scaling and filling done on my teeth. But problem of bad breath still occurs nothing benefited my situation. What should I do next? Which doctor should I consult. How can this halitosis or bad breath can be terminated.
I get bad deposits in my tooth even though I brush twice a day and get scaling done once in 8 months. Any suggestions?
I'm 21 years old. I'm getting frequent mouth ulcers. For the past 6 years. I have taken several medication, but none worked. Doctors say this is due to vitamin b deficiency. I've taken vitamin b12 too didn't work. Can you help me with this?
My teeth are gradually turning into yellow colour, my friend suggested me to undergo bleaching treatment What is bleaching, is it safe and how much it costs around.
Gum disease is characterized by inflammation of the gums caused by the bacteria present in plaque (a colorless and sticky film on the teeth). This disease affects the soft tissue and the bones surrounding the teeth. The bacteria causes irritation in the gums leading to infection and bleeding, while brushing your teeth.
The symptoms of gum disease are bleeding gums, over sensitive gums, continuous bad breath, change in the normal placement of teeth etc.
Following are a number of reasons why gum diseases occur, some of them are:
- Prevailing diseases: Sometimes diseases, such as malignant tumors and AIDS can disrupt the immune system of the body. Due to the malfunctioning immune system, the gums become vulnerable to issues such as cavities.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption: Smoking and alcohol consumption cause problems in the gum tissue as the gums lose their ability to repair themselves effectively.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in behavior of the hormones in the body can increase sensitivity in the gums. This can make the gums prone to diseases.
- Not following proper dental hygiene: Not brushing and flossing on a regular basis can cause plaque accumulation in the teeth. The bacteria present in the plaque may cause gum diseases.
- Family history: If many people in the family have suffered from gum disorders, then your chances of getting gum diseases are relatively higher.
How can you prevent gum disease?
Gum diseases can be prevented by following proper dental hygiene. Brushing twice a day and flossing on a regular basis are the best methods of preventing gum diseases. Regular dental checkups are also recommended to identify any gum problems early and also prevent them. Modifications in lifestyle such as limiting smoking, eating a diet rich in antioxidants and reducing stress can also help in preventing gum diseases.
Severe cases of gum diseases may require surgery but mild cases can disappear by following a proper dental hygiene. Gum diseases have also been known to be associated with diabetes and heart diseases.