Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shirish N. PandyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from mouth ulcers last 4 years. When I take medicine one week it'll be cure but after some days is again came back mouth ulcers can you suggest me. What can I do?
I am suffering from sensitivity to cold in my tooth. What are the paste n mouthwash that I can use ?
The pain in my lower jaw is pulsating and I am feeling a bad taste and that part of my jaw has turned black.
Leave it with lemon hot water. My big doubt is about hot water taken regularly after food and between Free Time too. Is it any issues for my teeth.
Hello sir, Mera ek problem hai ki main jab thuk fakta hoo khabhi kabhi khoon atta hai. Par koi khashi vagera ya pain aisa kuch nahi cough se nahi normally thuk se. Yeh samajhme atta hai jab maye biri smoke karta hoo. Mujhe ek doctor suggest kiya ki aap biri math piyo aur teekha mat khao. Maine kiya tooh kuch dino bad phir wahi problem par maine biri nahi piya phirbhi. Too sir please aap kuch suggest kigiya koi medicine but koi gum ya cavities problem nahi hai na hi mooh ka kii problem please aap koi solution digiya yah koi medicine batayea.
I am suffering from gum bleeding from past 3 months. But it is not visible to naked eye. Just after getting some changes in taste I came to know about it. Is it a matter of concern?
My tongue is almost tasteless from 2 days now, little swollen and feels burnt (though it wasn't). There is a thin white layer on my tongue as well. I was feeling feverish couple of days back, took couple of paracetamol.
I am 23 year old male. Left side downside teeth is paining severely. I taken combiflam tablet. Still my teeth pain not reduced. I can't able to eat. I can't able to chew it. My left side chin also paining. My upside and downside teeth touches pain is there. Because of these I am not getting sleep aso. Suffering more. Combiflam and amoxsylin and brufen tablet and clove available here. Please help me. I am working in a ship. Here these three tablets and clove only available. Please Help me.
He has lil bit cavities, yellow teeth and bad breath. But he brushes his teeth daily. What should he do?
There is a large hole in one of my grinding teeth in the lower jaw. It causes a slight pain when I eat something. What can I do?
T6 is extracted and now confused whether to go for bridge or denture. If bridge is selected then rct at 5 and 7 will be required I am thinking of denture what is your opinion thanks.
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.