Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailendra ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old male. I have pain in my joints and ankle, there is calcium deposition comes in x ray and my uric acid is 8.1. Kindly suggest what I have to take medicines?
I am 32 years old man I have pain in my right hand for last two months. I have used different types of medicines but not get relief. What to do sir?
What is knee pain. What are you the symptoms of knee pain. I want prescription For knee pain. And what are the precautions I would take for it.
Dr. I am suffering in right hands joint pain and nerve pain also. Pls. Tell me re leaf of this problem.
Hi Age 38 height 5 ft 9 inch and weight 83, Which foods avoid if suffering from uric acid, feel little pain in knees 1st time in life no any injury or accident in life in knees and which fruits and food take to reduce uric acid if someone is pure vegetarian and without taking any medicine by natural way only by food control in natural way.
I am 20 years old. I am having this leg pain frequently nd sometimes it's so severe I can't walk. I have tried some medications nd I have done some exercises nd some pain relief ointments but I can't get rid of it. please suggest a remedying.
I feel pain below Knee while climbing stairs, doing squats or standing for a long time. I am suffering with this condition from last one month. Any cure?
Honey - 1 part
Warm water - 2 parts
Cinnamon powder - 1 teaspoon
Mix the above to a smooth mixture.
Apply it over the knees and the pain will fade off within minutes.
My friend bitten me near shoulder. And it is swelled and paining. Is it anything serious. I consulted a doctor near by he told nothing serious and he gave some medicines named rantac and some other tablets. I asked him for TT injection but he said no need of that. Please suggest me what to do. I am worrying alot about it. Please help me soon. Thanks in advance.
I am 46year old lady. There is a pain in my right hip. Doctor told me that it is a sciatic nerve pain. I am taking gabapin not tablet twice a day. It is giving me reflex and pain is also not that much. Kindly advice me whether I should continue this tablet or go for MRI.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.